Katie Holmes Tapes SYTYCD Segment?

Katie Holmes Tapes SYTYCD Segment?

Katie Holmes walks back to her car wearing a fun and flirty dance number after working with the hit dance competition show, So You Think You Can Dance, at CBS Studios in Los Angeles on Sunday (June 14).

SYTYCD is filmed in front of a live audience at CBS Studios, so the 30-year-old actress must be doing a special segment for the show! L&S sources say Katie is working on a slinky Broadway-inspired number!

Last weekend, Katie met with FOX producer, Nigel Lythgoe, who’s a judge on SYTYCD.

katie holmes sytycd 01
katie holmes sytycd 02
katie holmes sytycd 03
katie holmes sytycd 04
katie holmes sytycd 05

Christopher Polk/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All

Look at those legs :)

Oh my god oh my god !! Where is her Bodyguard !! xD

Camille on other sites her bodyguard is there. She’s also carrying a black hat. Its safe since paparazzis cant go in there but still they managed to snapped pics of her.

She has wierd body proportions. Head looks small compared to those arms and legs.

She looks so toned and healthy!

LolaSvelt @ 06/15/2009 at 2:03 pm

I can’t wait to laugh at her dancing.

wow!!!! bravo she is beautiful and has great legs not the skinny anorexic ones that make me puke

Why? Why? Why?

the other jo @ 06/15/2009 at 2:03 pm

Super man stride she’s got going there. Man legs, small head, flat upper body! Reminds me of those books that young children have where they’re divided into three and you can mix the people up! You know the sort, hairy man legs on a nurses body with a barbie head.

Her head is the size of a softball

anonymous @ 06/15/2009 at 2:04 pm

Thanks no.7 for the ratings contribution. Admit it you are dying to see Katie, you are curious and you like her a lot. Trolls beat the true fan watching Katie’s pictures everyday.

Such devotion and love.

I will believe it once I see it.

Pattycake @ 06/15/2009 at 2:06 pm

@sushi: Glad she hasn’t made you ill, sushi…like sushi does me, but that’s another story. Those gams are hers are truly not skinny. Neither are they toned and muscular the way a pro dancer’s should be. She may have talent but she has not been practicing or exercising.

There is nuttin sexy going on there.

Greg Berlanti begged Katie so now Nigel did some begging too.

uberSEXY and not trying too hard
unlike Megan Fox who looks trashy

Its too bad photogs would never leave her alone.Im banking the Australia press and people are awaiting Katie and will stalk her,Suri and Tom. Not good.

Not a fan but she looks good.

WTG Katie…

check this out…cant wait for this

Will SYTYCD let her dance with a child in her arms? I can’t wait to see that.

eew. she is so fugly. and look at those hippo legs.

the ghost of L Ron @ 06/15/2009 at 2:16 pm

I wonder if Katie worked out her dance steps on the clay table beforehand.

she is ridiculous! @ 06/15/2009 at 2:17 pm

She was ridiculous dancing on Eli Stone and now can’t believe she is really doing this. Downgrading should i say?

Sorry, but she just does not look like a star…she’s too plain..nothing outstanding about her at all. My daughter is more attactive than her.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All