Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Shirtless

Cristiano Ronaldo Shows Off Shirtless

Cristiano Ronaldo shows off his shirtless sculpted body while tanning at his hotel pool in Beverly Hills, Calif. on Tuesday (June 16).

The 24-year-old soccer superstar has recently been hanging out with hotel heiress Paris Hilton.

She talked about her budding relationship, saying “He’s a very nice guy – and an incredible athlete. We’re getting to know each other and I have to leave it at that. Cristiano and I are good friends. Very good friends.”

DO YOU THINK Paris and Cristiano are more than “good friends” – YAY or NAY?

10+ pictures of Cristiano Ronaldo showing off shirtless…

cristiano ronaldo shirtless 01
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 02
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 03
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 04
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 05
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 06
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 07
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 08
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 09
cristiano ronaldo shirtless 10

Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

I’m pretty sure we should first define what ” good friends ” means to both of them considering their track records..

Yeah, good friends who use each other for famewhhhoring. Ah, a relationship made in superficial heaven.

shenanyginz @ 06/16/2009 at 10:23 pm

he was hot for like a nanosecond.

Dance Teacher @ 06/16/2009 at 10:26 pm

He looks like a gay poolboy to me.

Gross. I wonder how many different types of STDs there are between them. Maybe they could compare notes lol

“Good friends” I don’t know. What I don know tho is that Just Jared just made me smile with these pics. Lol XD

I feel like a nut.. but Who is this guy? I am just out of the loop… But I have to say there is just something Nasty about him.. I hate sterotyping someone but he does look gay, and the “pool boy” refrence is just so on point.. Why is he getting press?

Seriously who is he? OK ignore my question.. I saw the pic, not the write up.. my bad.. but still is he GAY?

Not that there is anything wrong with it?

didn’t he say he would never date paris hilton b/c she’s just not that hot? o well… i guess that’s hot.

It is more like a one night stand. He is trying to make it in America and she is Parasite but famous enough. They can help eachother out.

@lala:

sounds about right… i guess you shouldn’t be dissing, if you’re gonna be kissing some ass… :x

@Yar:

no he’s NOT gay and i’m pretty sure of that.

bobble head @ 06/16/2009 at 11:09 pm

paris is getting a bit long in the the tooth for this high school nonsense.

i would imagine it gets very tiring dealing with paris’ ego, hence the revolving door boyfriends.

Realme2008 @ 06/16/2009 at 11:24 pm

I’m picking up very strong gay vibes from him! He should also go easy on the eye brow waxing!!!

Cristiano was a favorite of mine up until I found out he’s supposedly dating Paris. How low can you go?

umm… i thought they say he’s hot? he looks gay. well, americans find gaybert hot, i guess they’ll find him hot too.

sorry but i thought his body was hot or something!… but in this pics he look ugly!

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/16/2009 at 11:33 pm

he’s gayer than gay.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/16/2009 at 11:35 pm

and tangerine. hahahahahaha..

to lisa…you probably don’t watch or play soccer…everyone from here and the other side of the world even in some remote places who follow soccer know who this kid is and i’m sure as of perez’s move that most man u fans like me are pissed at this sluttiena of a dude (who is all europa…you know what i mean. i don’t want to bring up the portugese slangs) or are absolutely glad to be rid of him and his epic attitude. he gets around a lot doesn’t he. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cristiano_Ronaldo

i hope he’s concentrating on recovering or else if this goes bust especially at madrid the madrianos will call for some heads to roll.

all i can say about her is ugh. worst. why can’t she go away. she’s so played out.

also there are lots of soccer players on vaca in the us…keep your eyes out. they are an easy lay (doesn’t say much for their breed)

eekomeeter @ 06/16/2009 at 11:51 pm

GFwB Good Friends with benefits…
But in this case, just the benefits…how can they be good friends after knowing each other less than a week? Paris is the most immature nutcase in Hollyweird. Anyone who has a BFF TV show is a scary individual…she’s almost 30, yet acts like she’s 12. No amount of attention can fill this chick up…what normal guy would want to be attached to her for more than the temporary fame that comes with it? meanwhile, her last BFF Nicole is living the dream Paris wishes she could have. A caring man, a beautiful daughter and baby on the way, and lending her name and efforts to charities that matter..Paris needs to take lessons.

hot but too tan….and….paris. that did it for me. she’s too old to go parading around every guy that has two legs and a ***** for 2 weeks and then he’s out of the picture.

superstar.... @ 06/16/2009 at 11:59 pm

For those living under a rock Cristiano Ronaldo plays “Football”……..he’s like Kobe Bryant but 100 times more famous around the world…….He was named the footballer of the year for 2008/9…..He has just been bought by Spanish club Real Madrid for $165 million from English club Manchester United.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All