Ryan Reynolds: Shirtless For Entertainment Weekly

Ryan Reynolds: Shirtless For Entertainment Weekly

Ryan Reynolds goes shirtless on the upcoming cover of Entertainment Weekly — snorkeling gear and water wings included!

And that’s just one of the four HOT HOT HOT covers! Since the 32-year-old Canadian actor is featured in the “Must List” issue, he shared some of his favorite things:

On his Must TV Show, A&E’s Intervention: “Real schadenfreude stuff. The first season or two is all about alcoholics and heroin addicts, but then as the seasons progress, they feel the need to sensationalize it a bit. So by Season 5, you get to people who are chemically unable to experience joy unless they’re smoking a cat, or something equally disturbing. I love it.”

His Must Scapegoat For The Moral Decline Of Modern Society: “I find that whole situation to be horrible and awful. I wanna see Jon & Kate Plus Eight: The Musical. Jon versus Kate. I wanna see four kids on one side and for kids on the other, snapping menacingly to music as they walk toward one another.”

On his sex symbol status: “Really embarrassing. I think I fear more than anything just sounding like a complete a–hole when I have to answer that question. If you take any of that seriously, you need to be euthanized, ASAP.”

Ryan‘s upcoming comedy, The Proposal, opens THIS Friday (June 19). Sandra Bullock and Betty White also star. Watch it this weekend, it’s goooooood!

ryan reynolds shirtless entertaiment weekly 00
ryan reynolds shirtless entertaiment weekly 01
ryan reynolds shirtless entertaiment weekly 02
ryan reynolds shirtless entertaiment weekly 03
ryan reynolds shirtless entertaiment weekly 04

Photos: Martin Schoeller/EW
Posted to: Ryan Reynolds, Shirtless

Charley Gallay/Getty

What a freakin body this man has!!! Love him!

Cannot wait to see this movie! Great comment about the sex symbol thing. Way to make fun of it with the shirtless, silly covers too.

he makes me so horny.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/17/2009 at 2:59 pm

god fcuking damn! i gotta hit the gym more.

@F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n:

STOP!!! Ha! Ha! I’m right behind ya!!

@jaja:

Get on line girl!! LOL

he makes me horny….damn, i hate scarlett so much right now….

Wow. Woooooooooooow.

Unfair, now I’m depressed! :)

LOL . . .he is funny and hot :)

mmmm mmmm delicious :)

Ooh, I hope I get the shirtless cover in the mail.

His body is perfection, i love hairy man!

His body is amazing!

I’ve been a fan of this guy since I saw him in Definitely, Maybe.
He’s funny and humble. I bet he and Sandra make an awesome onscreen pair!

fairycake @ 06/17/2009 at 4:01 pm

Whats with the tan? He looks orange!

holy freaking hot!

@Lily:
yes, hairy men ftw!

HOLY HELL! He is beyond RIPPED! but not in the gross ripped kinda way…like the PERFECT kind of ripped…goodness! My jaw dropped when I saw this photo hahah

i like it @ 06/17/2009 at 4:10 pm

he’s a buttaface. I like how he’s not hairless. He’s manly. mmm but a bag over his head…

YES!! I can’t wait to get this issue in the mail!! Damn he’s fine!!!!

WTF!!!! OOmpa-Loompa????

I hope that is just my computer OR a joke

HE is ORANGE!!!!!!!!!

WTF!!! OOMpa-Loompa??

I hope this is just my computers color OR a joke…

he is ORANGE!!! fugs

He can’t be that embarrassed by the “sex symbol” status.
He works on the body like a fool. And he’s always half naked on the cover of a magazine.
And his swim shorts are down so low, we are left to speculate.

Oh, Scarlett is having a good time with that body. He is her “wonderland” *LOL*

liverwurst @ 06/17/2009 at 5:16 pm

He’s shirtless as often as Matthew Mcconaughey…and I’m not complaining on either : ]

photoshop freaky. They might as well not have people pose anymore, just make photoshop images.

@amy: Can’t deny that they’re a good looking couple though.

christine @ 06/17/2009 at 5:42 pm

he is freakin sexy! i mean that body? come on!

a turn off.... @ 06/17/2009 at 5:46 pm

I like Ryan but his body hair looks creepy!

They put in too much contrast (light to dark emphasis), but other than that, I know his muscles are all too real. Scarlett and him are such a sensual couple.

damn it man
u wonder luscious chi chis johansson likes him =[
funny and he’s ripped
damn u!!

Not for me… too much

I love him and I love Sandy and I cannot wait to see this movie! Even if it’s not great (tho I hope it is) I’ll be happy.

Realme2008 @ 06/17/2009 at 6:21 pm

I love his body, but does anyone find his rather massive forehead to be a turn off?

he has to be one the hottest actors right now

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/17/2009 at 6:30 pm

Omg! Scarlett is officially the LUCKIEST woman on earth.

He has a long torso but amazing abs. You can’t say I am embaressed and get half naked on the magaizne covers that doesn’t sound right or is it?.

OMG! Ryan is gorgeous. That pic is Hot, Hot, Hot. I get EW in the mail and I’d better get that cover in my mailbox!

Did they photoshop his abs, they look fake

there was a special showing for the proposal so i got to see it last saturday. you should definitely see it. ryan and sandra were both equally funny and at one point i was literally crying with laughter. very hilarious!!

Ryan is way beyond overrated.

He is overrated actor, men, and these photos are fakes by photoshop.
Sorry my grammar

I have one martini and an extra helping of Ryan. He is so fine and he knows it.

I need a cold shower , cos someone is looking too good . He is totally working it and I’m loving every minute of it.

@i like it:

What are U talking about? Ryan is gorgeous. I especially love the when he is hairy with the beard and mustache. Yummy. I swear if I get one of the fully clothed covers, I’m canceling my subscription and I will call them and tell them why…

@Jaye:

To some extinct. But his body needs no photo shopping. Obviously you are not a fan. Google him.

HOOOOOOOOOOOOT
i love him!
scarlett’s so lucky xD

Hot bod, but agree with #2 comment about the sex symbol status and shirtless cover. In fact, most of the pictures I see of Ryan are shirtless. What’s up with that?

Dumb. Hairy. Beast.

Delicious indeed! I remember this hottie from “Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place”. He’s a funny guy but, my, is he sexy. Hubba hubba. Shake it, don’t break it, baby!

saw it on letterman. he wasn’t so akward. i want to see all the covers side by side. i know it’s not okay to want just his body, but what can i do.

bcofthisihatescarlett @ 06/18/2009 at 4:43 am

I really hate Scarlett right now!! She’s sooo darn lucky.. Ryan’s a really funny, humble, and let’s not forget that he’s SUPER HOT! LOL…
LOVE HIm. Can’t wait to see The Proposal!!

ck_always @ 06/18/2009 at 7:06 am

Wow some of you people need to get out and learn more about life. Obviously the tan is fake and purposely done just for the photo shoot, ever lay out in the sun? People saying his body is fake and photoshopped? Please be more naive, go take a health class and learn what it takes to look like that. Ryan has always looked that good and he’s been in Men’s Health for years.

Iiiieeeeeeuw. That’s a too skinny man for me. Like the muscles, but he need more meat on that body.

He’s a butterface with a big head. Next.

scarlett is one LUCKY LADY!!!

nehhh, i like josh hartnett ten times betterrr.

OMG!!!!!!!!!!I love him so much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! HOT!!!!!!!!!

Maybe the little tykes will be better off getting a spanking if they misbehave. Or they might turn out like Paris Hilton.

They’re not photo shopped ignorant fools. If you read anything into celebrity fitness, you would know he is considered one of the most fit men in Hollywood and has been that way for years.

OMG u r amazing Ryan!

OMG THIS IS FREAKING SEXY OMG OMG
freaking hott omg

teenscreamer @ 06/19/2009 at 4:25 am

TOTALLY.WANT.HIS.*****.IN.ME.

orange—->bodybuilding Tanning & Oil products…maybe

I only have one word to say: PHOTOSHOP.

Ryan Reynolds is a cutie, he’s funny too, I enjoyed him as Deadpool and I just saw The Proposal, he’s hilarious but so is Sandra Bullock their nude scene is just FUNNY, and yes they’re both NAKED and um STUCK together!

HE IS SO EFFIN HOT!

The hairy chest is back!!! THANK YOU Ryan! I looked up the meaning of gorgeous in the dictionary, and all that it showed was your pic. ; -)

my vigina just got wet

I did not know Ryan Reynolds was capable of looking this sexy. I am seriously impressed!!

EWWW…so HAIRY…its DISGUSTING OB-NOX-IOUS!!…I HATE hairy chests n no matter how many girls get turned on by it makes me SICK!