Christina Aguilera: Color Me Mine!

Christina Aguilera: Color Me Mine!

Christina Aguilera carries her son Max, 17 months, to Color Me Mine pottery studio to make a Father’s Day gift in Los Angeles on Thursday afternoon (June 18).

The 28-year-old songstress is currently working on her new album and collaborating with many, including dance-punk band Le Tigre. Back in ’04, lead singer Kathleen Hanna told EW: “‘I love Christina Aguilera. She has, like, mini-feminist messages.”

Can’t wait to hear the new sound!

FYI: Christina is wearing Wildfox Couture‘s “Dream of Ice Cream” t-shirt.

christina aguilera color me mine 01

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All

First.. (I guess) He has similar features to his daddy.

just for show @ 06/18/2009 at 9:01 pm

hmmm. I’m not going to say anything else cause that would be rude.

mochakiss @ 06/18/2009 at 9:08 pm

D@mn I dunno what’s worse…Mommy’s painted on eye-brows or that “special” gleam in little Max’s eyes…

wow – not to be disrespectful, as some kids grow out of their looks – this kid is not cute at all…

Ummm….how shall I put this….Is Xtina’s son a “special needs” child??

my mom was like, oh hell no. @ 06/18/2009 at 9:14 pm

lol why do people criticize the kids? Do you people view kids in the super market and make the same awful comments? Do you expect that since they are born to famous people they are going to be gorgeous?? FYI, half the celebs out there aren’t drop dead gorgeous… just a lot of plastic surgery and make-up.

own, he’s adorable

photo n 4
he’s so cute

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/18/2009 at 9:25 pm

ugh, wow.. hmm.. lets see.. nah, if i type what i really, really wanna type jared might actually ban me. hahahahahahahahahahaha.. my mommy also told me “if you have nothing nice to say, say the meanest thing possible”. hahahaha… but i’m gonna let max ride, cause these pictures tell a million jokes!

Love Xtina! @ 06/18/2009 at 9:26 pm

baby max is a cutie little guy. Love the family

he’s got mommas eyes

Wow! That’s one ugly kid.
I just had this wicked thought: Imagine if Max has a kid with Sadie Sandler when they both grow up!!!!
But then again—-maybe 2 uglies cancel each other out like 2 negatives and they’ll go on to have a gorgeous child!!
Just a thought!
Anyway, goes to show that you better pick your baby daddy carefully:-)

Gosh, I totally agree with you #6!! People can be so cruel. I do wonder if they makes mean comments like that when they walk on the street and see not-so-beautiful babies. LOOK AT YOURSELF people, I’m sure you don’t look better, or you did not look better when you were kids! I think Max is very cute. Too adorable. He’s going to be a handsome guy, I bet. You haters, back off! Xtina is probably one the true divas out there with actual talent so leave her and her cutie pie son alone. I can’t wait for her new album, it’s gonna be amazing as usual…. Beautiful <3

HE’S A PERFECT BABY! GET OUT HATERS

He’s all dirty with paint. cute

max is so cute
i love it

Xtina is a Goddess @ 06/18/2009 at 9:34 pm

Wow #13, that’s mean. Like really mean. Though I agree……When two ugly people make a baby together, it often happens that the baby actually comes out drop dead gorgeous. =) But I think Max is cute. There are other kids out there much worse than that. I never get it why Xtina has so many haters……………….maybe she’s too perfect…..beautiful inside and out and gifted vocally. Yeah, that’s it. Think I get it now….. :D

the’re cute together
can’t wait 4 Christina’s album to be out!

His getting blonder LOL

you guys are pathetic! @ 06/18/2009 at 9:37 pm

baby max is adorable. cuter by the day

Haters suck @ 06/18/2009 at 9:38 pm

Aww he’s too adorable. I love his hair and his mommy’s eyes XD……. Max is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute :D

He looks like his daddy, he is cute tho
I want Christina’s new music so bad

Max is so cute and Christina looks so pretty. I hope they had fun painting. Christina seems like a great mom.

Damn, I personally think he looks exactly like his momma! Max is the spitting image of Xtina, look at him. His hair getting blonder and his gorgeous blue eyes. Wow. Such a cutie pie. Xtina is my idol <3 Too beautiful to be true.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All