Kristen Bell in Bikini Bliss

Kristen Bell in Bikini Bliss

Former Veronica Mars star Kristen Bell enjoys the beautiful Hawaiian beaches in a tiny blue bikini on Thursday (June 18).

The 28-year-old actress and boyfriend Dax Shepard splashed around in the water and seemed to enjoy their time!

Odette Yustman, Kristin Chenoweth and Betty White recently joined Kristen‘s new Disney comedy, You Again. The film revolves around Kristen‘s character who needs to prove that her brother’s fiancée (Yustman), her high school rival, isn’t all that she’s cracked up to be.

10+ pictures inside of Kristen Bell in bikini bliss…

kristen bell in bikini bliss 01
kristen bell in bikini bliss 02
kristen bell in bikini bliss 03
kristen bell in bikini bliss 04
kristen bell in bikini bliss 05
kristen bell in bikini bliss 06
kristen bell in bikini bliss 07
kristen bell in bikini bliss 08
kristen bell in bikini bliss 09
kristen bell in bikini bliss 10

Pascal Le Segretain/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love her natural color and the fact that her skin looks so good and not ruined by hours of frying it in the sun. Good for her.

She’s gorgeous. Love her, absolutely love her

Her body is bangin’!! Kristin looks sooo great! I looooove her.

I love her, but I think she made a better couple with her ex.

what I can’t believe is she is doing a disney film….she has more potencial than that

VICTORIA # 1 @ 06/19/2009 at 11:31 pm

Whatever.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/20/2009 at 12:06 am

my friends little brother’s built the same way. hahahahahaha.. she has a nice body, for a 10 year old.

not good looking enough too piss off the fat girls online

Nice breasts @ 06/20/2009 at 12:30 am

So nice to see small natural breasts. Large breasts are just gross. Okay in a bra, supported, but when you let them out – saga sag sag. The look like oven mits or two hanged men. Small breasts age better too. This is just one mans opinion. Some men do like large.
What’s really sexy is a woman who is confident in her body no matter what she has. Nothing worse than fake breasts.

"large breasts are gross." @ 06/20/2009 at 12:48 am

lol. what are you 12? most girls do not have implants either. if you want to see small breasts they are not hard to find.

Kristen Bell’s beautiful. And she makes me miss Veronica Mars :(

I love how that evil c*nt FugFaceMan!ston hates every other female celebrity besides Angelina Jolie.

I bet you would just die if Angelina and Jennifer had a lunch date, wouldn’t you?

It’s only a matter of time before you cut Angelina’s face and plaster it on yours.

if someone cared, she would have more than 14 posts

@kaeit: What does this make you? You just wasted about a minute of your life posting a comment.

hey look its gossip girl!

Dang!! Her legs are huge!! I don’t know how she pulls off wearing that bikini?! ………lol

I love her. She’s so cute.

World Swimwear has the cutest swimsuits..

chocoholic @ 06/21/2009 at 1:00 am

love her!!!

Kristen is such a beautiful and sexy actres, I love her ♥

Kristen is such a beautiful and sexy actres, I love her ♥

Irish Girl @ 06/21/2009 at 12:44 pm

@Nice breasts:
haha.. you’re hilarious. I agree with you, natural is better. The fake one’s look good, but I would not think that they feel great. I have to assume that because I haven’t felt a fake breast. Well, I touched a mannequin once as a joke, and I assume that would be on par.
Okay, I’m going to post and move on… :)

Irish Girl @ 06/21/2009 at 12:46 pm

@vmars111:
Seriously, you’re scary. Who are you posting to? Bizarre.

lol, I was commenting on number 8′s post. That crazy c*nt is just a troll waiting to bash every female celeb that’s not Angelina Jolie.

I’m the good kind of crazy.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All