Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin: Kissing Couple

Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin: Kissing Couple

Robert Pattinson and his on-screen love interest, Emilie De Ravin, share a steamy kiss on a beach for their latest movie, Remember Me, in New York City on Friday morning (June 19).

In the film, Emilie, 27, plays a young woman who, after watching her mother get killed before her eyes, seizes life to its fullest. Rob, 23, is caught in a love relationship while coping with respective family tragedies.

Two weeks ago, Emilie announced her split from Josh Janowicz after three years of marriage.

15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin

robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 10
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 11
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 12
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 13
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 14
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 15

I think this guy can have chemistry with a brick wall…..he just has that in him.

so is she 19 in real life or reel life? she was married at 16? that’s young!

Already fixed, thanks!

Rob is hot as always. I didn’t know that he is 23 already. I thought he’s 20 :p

Robert Pattinson isn’t even average, he’s borderline Fug. I REALLY don’t get the hype.

rocknmovies @ 06/19/2009 at 10:09 am

Nikki, like in Nikki Reed? Sorry he dumped you for Kristen?

Lucky Emilie

Clare b uk @ 06/19/2009 at 10:12 am

Lucky B*%$£, get u’r hands off my man!

I am so envious of Emilie. Oh to be able to lock lips with him.

Wouldn’t they be a great couple :p I feel the chemistry

@rocknmovies: LMAOOOOO YOU GO GIRL ( i suppose you are a girl)

hahahah

agree with you #1 !!! love him!

Which bEACH?

I think they would be a great couple :p I feel the chemistry

nikki reed @ 06/19/2009 at 10:15 am

this guy has a flat face, noone would even notice him on the street if it wasn’t for twilight.

theyd be cute IRL too

He is soooooooooooooooooo f*cking UGLY people UGLY

The only thing Rob has really got going for him imo is one hell of an irresistable English accent!

Was this while filming or IRL? LOL.
They´d be the cutest together.
Remember Me looks cool.

LEGS!!! his that is….oh and it still amuses me she got her divorce thru the week prior to kissing rpattz in this film…

Ooh la la. Can’t wait for this movie to come out.

Rob is a poor girls zac efron, and an even poorer girls taylor lautner

I’m so sick of EDR already. She’s clearly loves trying to ride Rob’s fame as she hasn’t denied the off screen romance rumors and she still technically married. Broke up just in time to be linked with “it boy” Rob. She’s a disgusting piece of trash.

i like emilie in Lost. she looks so tiny here.

Why did he have to be edward, he doesnt deserve all this fame, why didn’t they choose someone , with some talent! No girl would take any notice of who he was on the street if he didn’t play edward, ewwww, why was he chosen!

ROB I S SEXY AND BEAUTIFUL!!!!!! I don’t understand why on earth this woman was chosen to be with him in this movie, I don’t think she is pretty enough…sorry, no offense…I had never heard of her before this movie…ROB IS MESMERIZING!!! he doesn’t look that into her,though… it seems to me that she is trying to seduce him..maybe this is part of the scrip…right???

@Christine:
Is there something wrong with that beach? ahhhhh sooo funny!!

The truth is Rob is extremely talented and very charismatic. He is an absolutely gorgeous man! I feel bad for him though. He has no breathing room now, his fame is definitely taking a toll on his privacy. Stay focused Rob, ignore all the negative BS out there and know that you have fans who truly appreciate your work and want the best for you.

ok they don’t look great together he’s going out with krsaten people and he doesn’t look happy at all he is just acting

Rob has chemistry with anyone he works with. Its amazing.

Rob looks happier filming with Emilie than with misery guts stuttering actress Stewart.

Oh rebeca…you and all those like you…keep telling your selves that…besides if he is only acting with her, why can’t he be doing the same thing with Kristen..? Are you aware that Twilight is fiction? I stick with my point…he can have chemistry with anything…

wow…the first time we’ve eva seen him in shorts

They look great together. I cant wait to see this film. I hope they do a website on Remember Me

I adore this guy so much. I hope he’s done music for the film.

Was that filmed at Long Beach? It sort of looks like it cause of the buildings.

she’s cute – but while I agree Rob could have chem with a brick wall (very funny!), there is no response from him. Look at his arm and hand when she is kissing him. Limp! I wonder if that’s in the script, or if he’s just not selling it. Compare to the response he gives in Twilight. Very different. Again – wondering if it’s the script…..

Jayckson Lucy @ 06/19/2009 at 11:03 am

ew
I know I´m being really stubborn,
but I dont like this at all. Oh gosh, I really wish Kristen would come over to visit him.

It is so great to see him with another woman besides Kristen Stewart. And barefoot, too, in shorts!! I’ve been rejuvenated!

the last laugh @ 06/19/2009 at 11:14 am

i thought they wont have chemistry, but they have! wow. rob has amazing chemistry with kristen, the one who played lorca, and this girl!

*rob* Rob is poor girl’s Zac Efron and taylor lautner???? hahaha!!! Funny!!!! He is so different than these cutesy American boys. Simple and interesting….no, not boring at all!!!

babe_luv_ya @ 06/19/2009 at 11:21 am

They’re great
Cant wait for Pattinson and DeRavin on screen!
I JUST CAN’T WAIT!!!!!
u go girl!

hey! sorry but he is of kristen stewart

you jealous fangirls and robsten lickers are really starting to make me sick. Stop talking trash about Emile and bolstering rumors.
1. I doubt she’s after Rob.
2. It’s just a damn movie!
3. K.stew is busy filming a movie. Leave her the hell out of THIS movie.
4. You all don’t know whats going on in this scene so stop noting things like “oh he so is not enjoying this” or “look how limp and unhappy he is”.
>:P

@rob:

HA HA HA HA HA YOU ARE SOOOOO FUNNY !!!! Zac Efron ??? Please !! I like my men to look like men not women !! And Taylors cute but he’s 17 he isnt even a man yet !!! Rob is just sexy ! Plain and simple. And obviously Emilie enjoys kissing him !! Lucky her !

I am so sick and tired of Robsten shippers!
Emilie and him DO have an amazing chemistry together.

Ugh. This thread is making my head hurt!

I have been a fan of Emilie since her Roswell days. She’s been separated from husband for a LONG time. It has nothing to do with any rumors with Rob. And I definitely don’t think there’s any going on there AT ALL. Any girl Rob does a movie with there are rumors.

I think Emilie is awesome. I loved her as Tess and I’m happy for the success she has had on Lost.

@pixy:

haha No ****!

hot. and emilie’s got a cute bottom!

I’m so used to seeing him kissing Kristen, and I still see him as “Edward”…which is not a good thing.

This dude has been typecasted. poor guy

Rob in shorts is cute lol

“Rob is a poor girls zac efron, and an even poorer girls taylor lautner”

Wow, this is up there with one of the dumbest comments ever posted here.

ugh!!! i’m so jealous! i liked Emilie a lot when she was in Lost, but not as much anymore. haha. i know it’s just for a movie, but…UGH!!!

babe_luv_ya @ 06/19/2009 at 12:07 pm

I think you’re wrong…I see Tyler Roth,ont Edward Cullen,they’re different,Tyler is funnier…Rob is going to go far and i just can’t wait for Remember Me.
I can tell that there is a chemistry between DeRavin and Pattinson…
Stewart was so boring as Bella…

He just broke millions of hearts all over the world. x]

let the rumors begin….

lol rob in shorts, so cute
but rob and kristen forever!!

Dig me some Rob. Even with his pasty white legs. Seriously needs a tan. Emilie is cute, but it’s definitely not the same spark as with Kristen.

These pics are so cute! Can’t wait for this movie!

remember me looks good but i think rob and kris are better…
rob looks cute in shorts. haha. just dont like his white legs :|

They look awesome together, so sweet and funny. I love to see him with Emilie, she looks pretty and he seems to be comfortable with her. Can`t wait for this movie.

the last laugh @ 06/19/2009 at 1:26 pm

i really cant stand kristen stewart with her frequent moody glares. and i like emilie since her lost days, so i like this.

tenamoore @ 06/19/2009 at 2:47 pm

I think this will be a great movie and i hope it comes out in the uk aswell :)

My sisters friend knows him and says he loves himself

ugh! people need to stop talking about his and other peoples personal life. who cares who’s dating who. they’re gonna be with the person they want whether we like it or not! I love Rob! Im a huge Twilight Saga fan but Edward is FAKE! and girls who only like him for that reason need a major reality check. Rob seems great. Funny, hot accent, humble and down-to-earth. I’m really excited to see him in this film! – oh, and for the fans in NY who mobbed him on his way to his trailer, how embarrasing. you just gave urself a bad name. it’s one thing to visit and just watch on the sidelines on set but to mob him!! ugh! give him some space! have some respect for him.

I love this guy he is just adorable I cant wait to see the movie it seems so amazing …..

and I feel pity for those who feel jealous of Robert
they are sick , all the time they are trying to convince themselves that he doesn’t deserve to be famous looooool poor people He is famous and so popular

GOo Robert YOU are the best

Isabellacullen @ 06/19/2009 at 4:54 pm

@kristen: I totally disagree w/ that comment. He is very talented and you need to shut you trap, hater.

ANYONE WHO’S BEEN OUT ON MORE THAN ONE DATE, CAN SEE
ROB ISNT FEELIN IT….
he doesnt press her to him, he doesnt even touch her…LOL
he is smiling like he always does when he is uncomfortable…

NO CHEMISTRY THERE!!!!!
could ROB look more frigid? SORRY FOLKS, i am sure he will
give it his best, but, UHHHH, IT LOOKS EMBARASSINGLY AWKWARD…

It’s Rockaway Beach, Belle Harbor NY– not Long Beach.
IF this has been posted already sorry!

now this is what i call a nice and cute couple :)

they look cute together!

Looks like rob is really enjoying himself next to his co-star Emillie De Ravin…its nice that he happens to have on screen chemistry with this actress such as he did with kristen. Its probably going to be a cute romantic movie. Some people should stop calling emillie such horrible names and stop saying bad stuff about her she is only acting…its not like she has the hots for RPATTZ. Besides if they end of likeing each other rob & her after this film who cares…she is single now and rob is too( i really doubt that he is dating kristen) so if they hook up so what! Oh! i almost forgot rob needed some tanning spray on his his legs they are soo white even whiter than emillie legs.he looks cute though wearing shorts.

He’s freaking gorgeous. Anyone else feel odd that’s he’s kissing someone whose not Kristen? Haha. Even if it is filming a movie? LOL

rob looks so effin hot with his hair like that.

God Rob looks good in everything he does. Can’t wait to see him in this movie. Not feeling the chemistry here, not like when he’s with Kristen; just not the same for me. I think the love scenes with Emilie will turn out great because Rob is a great actor but the spark isn’t there, I feel he’s “playing the part” here as opposed to the unmistakeable, natural, sizzling chemistry he has with Kristen, on and off the set. And the writer said “gentlemen prefer blondes” and “he’d pick Emilie over Kristen any day”…. well, I believe Mr. Pattinson prefers brunettes, especially Kristen’s auburn hair; when asked during an interview what he liked about his co-star during Twilight, he said “her hair”! I don’t think anyone could lure him away from her… he’s quite smitten from the looks of things!

Evilgummibears @ 06/19/2009 at 9:47 pm

RPattz was probably all like, ‘This is the most sun I’ve had in ages! omg!’

And I’m being totally serious. x3

sweetness @ 06/19/2009 at 9:52 pm

if he looks like he’s playing the part and not into his role..that’s bad news because the critics will certainly make note of that and that is not good for his reputation as an actor…he can only rest on his laurels as being a good looking heartthrob for tweens but for so long..if he sucks as an actor outside of Twilight why cast him in anything…The dude better get an acting coach.

@Rory:

The only disgusting piece of trash is you. She doesn’t need Rob’s fame for one thing. She’s already had marriage trouble in the past and has nothing to do with Robert Pattinson. And sorry, the poor guy would never go for a delusional fangirl like you who can’t tell the difference between making a movie and reality. He is not Edward. He is an actor trying to keep from getting type casted as a sparkling vampire. Let the actors do their job and go to therapy.

@Jayckson Lucy:

It’s so funny that you fangirls are overreacting to a scene that is obviously scripted. You all can sleep easy, I doubt Emilie is after your precious Rob. For goodness sake she worked with the good looking men of lost and to most of them Robert Pattinson can’t even compare. Yet she managed not to fall in love with any of them. So I doubt she’ll fall in love with Robert.

silly lilly @ 06/19/2009 at 11:39 pm

haha j i think ure right..so right

babe_luv_ya @ 06/20/2009 at 2:47 am

I can feel the chemistry because Rob’s character is akward and Emie’s character is supposed to enjoy the life!
WHO CARES OF KRISTEN STEWART?!

OMG people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
that is the movie (REMEMBER ME) they are doing together, and in the movie they are a couple so ofcourse they have to kiss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She is so DISCUSSTING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
but they are doing the movie for the money so we can’t really do anything about it.
Robert should be with kristen
or anyone but a BLONDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ROBERT+KRISTEN FOREVER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I hope this is just for the movie (REMEMBER ME) not anything more (offscreen)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

j, you are completly right, it`s funny how the fangirls defend the “love” between kristen and rob.
And Rob can`t be together with a Blonde? Why not? Because Bella/Kristen is brunette? Ridiculous.

i like her.(i’m not Rob’s fan though) so it seems cute couple =) love it!

Why do you people think Rob can’t have chemistry with anyone else than kristen, this is a totaly differnt movie from twlight so lets give rob a change if he didnt have any chemistry with this girl and was not good in the role i don’t think he would of been pick would he :)

with kristeeen is waaaaaaaaay betteer and u all know it

I think he going to come out as a gay drug user soon. Sorry little girls just facts

“nikki reed”: you can take basically any actor/musician/pop idol put them on the street any day and without status and fame they would look like a “nobody”. And so what if he has a flat face? that makes him ugly? Well, you don’t think he is attractive. I do. To each his own ;)

Rob is a versatile actor !
Can’t wait for new moon and this movie

This doesnt even come close to the way he kisses his costar in TWILIGHT…..Stewart has nothing to worry about…LMAO…I agree though he could have chemistry with a brick wall and make the world try it to….

chantanna @ 06/21/2009 at 1:53 am

i think he maks a pretty couple with nikki reed or vanessa hudgens [ if sher dumped zac efron] now thats a pretty couple!!!!! can i get a O YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!!

Emilie and Robert wants an award for the mtv best kiss award 2010. Well good luck. Wonder whether Kristen gets to kiss anyone in runaways.Well she can go for the mtv best kiss award too. Let us see who actually is the one responsible in making the kiss so hot .Robert or Kristen?

Rob P is gorgeous but they are only kissing here for the new film
thats it
n she has only just filed 4 divorce
there are always rumours about him
that he is gay
or he is dating kristen stewart
dating niki reed
everything
they jus silly rumours

caroline roth @ 06/21/2009 at 5:30 pm

I read the script of Remember Me and its amazing. The ending is so shocking I can’t find words to describe it.
I can’t wait until the movie comes out!
And yeah, they look cute together but on these pictures Rob doesn’t look so comfortable lol.

@pixy:
LOL.
SO TRUE, though.

Well said. :)

He have a better chemestry with Kristen but I think he’s a good actor, and of course he’s gorgeous…..

i hate her, i hate her!!!!
let my rob alone!!

uhhhhh… i still would like to see him and kirsten toghter:) but im gonna have to see this movie!

Michelle. @ 06/26/2009 at 5:47 am

I absolutely despise Emilie. Not for getting to kiss Rob, though. He isn’t that attractive. Emilie just annoys me to no end. I don’t know why, either. I’ve never heard of her before reading this blog.

Michelle. @ 06/26/2009 at 5:49 am

@caroline roth: Where did you “read the scrpit” at?

get reading glasses math it clearly states she is 27 not 19!! crazy lunatic

omg..i thought they were couple..youpiiii..f0rtunately they are n0t..she is so ugly.. ROBBERTTTTT <3 <3

TreamEdwardcullen @ 06/30/2009 at 12:19 pm

its so wrong. I’m for Edward+Bella all the way. When I imagine Edward Cullen, Pattinson comes to mind. Without kristen it just seems wrong in my mind.

TreamEdwardcullen @ 06/30/2009 at 12:19 pm

oh, that it’s so not true.. he’s hanging out with a new girl called MARINA .. she has acted in TELEVISA in mexico.. she is from SPAIN.. when i went to new york , i took a time for goin to central park.. and after the films of this new movie he was with a girl and they startedwaling through a CAFE … i’m sure she is marina..

i think she should go away. what about kristen??

kristen and rob ftw

ugh, i think Emilie is disgusting, Rob should stay with Kristen Stewart

@Rory:

I agree with you. I dont always belive what I hear but if the rumors are true about Rob pissing off our beloved Kirsten for this blonde bimbo then Im mad at him as well and Im sick to think that EDR is an aussie. What a disgrace!! Shes makes me sick . I swear i will be so pissed off if Eclipse is stuffed because of what this has done to Kirsten. Anyways I HATE EMILIE DE RAVIN, what kind of a gay stage name is that anyway, your a big peice of TRASH!

Emilie Sucks @ 07/15/2009 at 7:53 am

@chloe:

ROBERT & KIRSTEN FTW – TO HELL WITH EMILIE DE RAVIN!~!!!

♥rob♥vamp♥twilight♥ @ 07/16/2009 at 9:22 am

i absolutley HATE emilie de ravin!!!!…..y would rob even think about her…..shes soooooooooooooooooooooo ugly………ugh i wanna kill her…………also y would he dump KRISTEN over emilie!!….kristen is way prettier….funiier…n more his type……..by the time robs 30..she’ll be a 37 yeaar old HAG!!!!!!!

emilieWho? @ 07/17/2009 at 11:07 am

I don’t believe Rob P. is spending every night romancing this 27-year old divorcee’. Maybe they get together socially, but I highly doubt there is anything more to it than that. He’s been in love with Kristen for quite some time now, and you don’t just throw that away, do you? This is the first I have read anywhere that he’s been spending night after night in his hotel room with this ho, Emilie.

What I did read, however, on more than one website was this: That Robert was texting and calling Kristen like crazy. Also, I read an account of him being out to dinner with friends and then excusing himself to make a phone call of about 20 minutes duration.

Another article reported seeing Rob and friends very recently at another restaurant – an Italian restaurant (can’t recall the name). During dinner, Rob got up from the table to make two or three phone calls; it may have said he made more than one call, but I hardly believe he was calling home to Mom or that he was calling Emilie DeRaven, whom he has the “pleasure” of seeing all day during filming.

I could be all wrong, but i’m thinking it’s probably Kristen he’s calling. Like I said, he’s been going out with her for some time now, and you don’t discard something long-term that easily.

She looks old. Just look at her mouth, teeth and neck. I think Rob will get all he can, typical guy. I’m glad their photos look nothing like his kiss with Bella in her bed in Twilight :-P

Kellanlutzissexy @ 08/02/2009 at 5:35 am

apparently they were practicing a kissing scene because rob is nervous about that.

@emilieWho?:

How do you even know they’re going out? It could be a load of garb.

Why did she split up? Why did they have to get together?
Emilie de Ravin is not worth him! OK he’s handsome but that’s all! He’s not such a special or extremely beautiful guy for you all to be mad about him !! Emilie shouldn’t have divorced for him…

I think people should stop believing rumours in any way shape or form. I also believe that media whoring websites, magazines and news articles like this one should stop fuelling rumours and shaming human being’s reputations in an effort to make money. It’s sick, wrong and shameful.

As for RPattz – can’t see the appeal. He’s flat-faced and flaunts his accent as if there aren’t 60 million other people on the planet who have it. I don’t care who he’s shagging – as long as it ain’t me! Oh, you not heard? The ***** don’t shower!

He’s not even attractive, its sad that he needs make up to even be remotely “okay”. When they put pictures of him in magazines taken by paparazzi he looks uber gross! His whole I’m so shy and innocent, still confused about myself is getting old. You are 23 Rob not a 13 year school girl. However I do believe he can do way better than Kristen Stewart if they are really a couple! She’s a whole another horrible story!

lucky Emilie….Rob is good actor …I Would never dream kissing with him

he came on twilight just to meet kristen stewert so l say she helped him to

i don t love you rob of you wnt to tlmy ye go to my e-mail :meme_1954@hotmail.com

he is so fine but is dating 3 women right now : Emily De Ravin , Camille DE Bele and Kristen stewart, girls stop dreaming over him.

bbabygirl @ 07/29/2010 at 7:02 pm

Im not really fellin it i saw the moovie and boy was it great but there just ACTORS people really?
they do this all the time and pertend they love some one just for fame oh and Rob dies at the end