Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin: Kissing Couple

Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin: Kissing Couple

Robert Pattinson and his on-screen love interest, Emilie De Ravin, share a steamy kiss on a beach for their latest movie, Remember Me, in New York City on Friday morning (June 19).

In the film, Emilie, 27, plays a young woman who, after watching her mother get killed before her eyes, seizes life to its fullest. Rob, 23, is caught in a love relationship while coping with respective family tragedies.

Two weeks ago, Emilie announced her split from Josh Janowicz after three years of marriage.

15+ pictures inside of kissing couple Robert Pattinson & Emilie De Ravin

robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 12
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 13
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 14
robert pattinson emilie de ravin kissing 15

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All

Emilie and Robert wants an award for the mtv best kiss award 2010. Well good luck. Wonder whether Kristen gets to kiss anyone in runaways.Well she can go for the mtv best kiss award too. Let us see who actually is the one responsible in making the kiss so hot .Robert or Kristen?

Rob P is gorgeous but they are only kissing here for the new film
thats it
n she has only just filed 4 divorce
there are always rumours about him
that he is gay
or he is dating kristen stewart
dating niki reed
everything
they jus silly rumours

caroline roth @ 06/21/2009 at 5:30 pm

I read the script of Remember Me and its amazing. The ending is so shocking I can’t find words to describe it.
I can’t wait until the movie comes out!
And yeah, they look cute together but on these pictures Rob doesn’t look so comfortable lol.

@pixy:
LOL.
SO TRUE, though.

Well said. :)

He have a better chemestry with Kristen but I think he’s a good actor, and of course he’s gorgeous…..

i hate her, i hate her!!!!
let my rob alone!!

uhhhhh… i still would like to see him and kirsten toghter:) but im gonna have to see this movie!

Michelle. @ 06/26/2009 at 5:47 am

I absolutely despise Emilie. Not for getting to kiss Rob, though. He isn’t that attractive. Emilie just annoys me to no end. I don’t know why, either. I’ve never heard of her before reading this blog.

Michelle. @ 06/26/2009 at 5:49 am

@caroline roth: Where did you “read the scrpit” at?

get reading glasses math it clearly states she is 27 not 19!! crazy lunatic

omg..i thought they were couple..youpiiii..f0rtunately they are n0t..she is so ugly.. ROBBERTTTTT <3 <3

TreamEdwardcullen @ 06/30/2009 at 12:19 pm

its so wrong. I’m for Edward+Bella all the way. When I imagine Edward Cullen, Pattinson comes to mind. Without kristen it just seems wrong in my mind.

TreamEdwardcullen @ 06/30/2009 at 12:19 pm

oh, that it’s so not true.. he’s hanging out with a new girl called MARINA .. she has acted in TELEVISA in mexico.. she is from SPAIN.. when i went to new york , i took a time for goin to central park.. and after the films of this new movie he was with a girl and they startedwaling through a CAFE … i’m sure she is marina..

i think she should go away. what about kristen??

kristen and rob ftw

ugh, i think Emilie is disgusting, Rob should stay with Kristen Stewart

@Rory:

I agree with you. I dont always belive what I hear but if the rumors are true about Rob pissing off our beloved Kirsten for this blonde bimbo then Im mad at him as well and Im sick to think that EDR is an aussie. What a disgrace!! Shes makes me sick . I swear i will be so pissed off if Eclipse is stuffed because of what this has done to Kirsten. Anyways I HATE EMILIE DE RAVIN, what kind of a gay stage name is that anyway, your a big peice of TRASH!

Emilie Sucks @ 07/15/2009 at 7:53 am

@chloe:

ROBERT & KIRSTEN FTW – TO HELL WITH EMILIE DE RAVIN!~!!!

♥rob♥vamp♥twilight♥ @ 07/16/2009 at 9:22 am

i absolutley HATE emilie de ravin!!!!…..y would rob even think about her…..shes soooooooooooooooooooooo ugly………ugh i wanna kill her…………also y would he dump KRISTEN over emilie!!….kristen is way prettier….funiier…n more his type……..by the time robs 30..she’ll be a 37 yeaar old HAG!!!!!!!

emilieWho? @ 07/17/2009 at 11:07 am

I don’t believe Rob P. is spending every night romancing this 27-year old divorcee’. Maybe they get together socially, but I highly doubt there is anything more to it than that. He’s been in love with Kristen for quite some time now, and you don’t just throw that away, do you? This is the first I have read anywhere that he’s been spending night after night in his hotel room with this ho, Emilie.

What I did read, however, on more than one website was this: That Robert was texting and calling Kristen like crazy. Also, I read an account of him being out to dinner with friends and then excusing himself to make a phone call of about 20 minutes duration.

Another article reported seeing Rob and friends very recently at another restaurant – an Italian restaurant (can’t recall the name). During dinner, Rob got up from the table to make two or three phone calls; it may have said he made more than one call, but I hardly believe he was calling home to Mom or that he was calling Emilie DeRaven, whom he has the “pleasure” of seeing all day during filming.

I could be all wrong, but i’m thinking it’s probably Kristen he’s calling. Like I said, he’s been going out with her for some time now, and you don’t discard something long-term that easily.

She looks old. Just look at her mouth, teeth and neck. I think Rob will get all he can, typical guy. I’m glad their photos look nothing like his kiss with Bella in her bed in Twilight :-P

Kellanlutzissexy @ 08/02/2009 at 5:35 am

apparently they were practicing a kissing scene because rob is nervous about that.

@emilieWho?:

How do you even know they’re going out? It could be a load of garb.

Why did she split up? Why did they have to get together?
Emilie de Ravin is not worth him! OK he’s handsome but that’s all! He’s not such a special or extremely beautiful guy for you all to be mad about him !! Emilie shouldn’t have divorced for him…

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 » Show All