T.R. Knight: I'm Leaving Grey's Anatomy

T.R. Knight: I'm Leaving Grey's Anatomy

T.R. Knight has released a statement confirming that he’s leaving the ABC hit medical dram Grey’s Anatomy.

“Leaving Grey’s Anatomy was not an easy decision for me to make. I am extremely grateful to have had the opportunity to play this character and will miss my fellow cast and crew very much. I continue to wish them the very best, and wholeheartedly thank all of the fans who have supported me and the show with such passion and enthusiasm.”

Grey’s creator Shonda Rhimes added, “I think I speak for the entire Grey’s Anatomy family when I say we wish T.R. Knight the best in his future endeavors. He is an incredibly talented actor and a person whose strength of character is admired by all of us.”

T.R.‘s BFF, Katherine Heigl, will be back next season, sources say. Her character Izzie flat-lined during the final minutes of last season’s finale but apparently she survives!

Mike Coppola/Getty
  • Rihanna reunites with her ex-boyfriend Drake in NYC- US Weekly
  • Jackie Chan is ashamed of his son after weed bust in China- TMZ
  • Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
just for show @ 06/19/2009 at 11:50 am

Good riddance!

liverwurst @ 06/19/2009 at 11:50 am

Don’t let the door hit you in the behind on the way out cry baby.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/19/2009 at 11:51 am

ok! we know! how many times can this be repeated?!?

ABOUT TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Didn’t we see this coming? LOL!

what is this b list actor going to do now?

Heartbroken @ 06/19/2009 at 12:08 pm

OMG. I’m seriously heartbroken. I love George & TR Knight ! :(

the show will go on @ 06/19/2009 at 12:52 pm

no great loss he’s a crap actor anyway….

Oh No !

That’s stupid, i think that it’s gonna be hard for him to find a new “role” on a TV Show.

[☆I n F a m o u s☆] @ 06/19/2009 at 12:55 pm

Buh bye!

Good luck finding another job, HA.

I wish Heigl would leave soon, too. :(

He’s going to “gays anatomy” Sorry! couldn’t help myself!

And he is such a great actor…ROLLS EYES.

Kill Izzie too! She sucks!

taylorswiftfan @ 06/19/2009 at 2:36 pm

You’re so clever Rhonda!

Heigl should go too. Her attitude is insufferable.

I wish Katherine woudl leave as well. Cant stand either of the whinney babies.

parisgirl @ 06/19/2009 at 3:46 pm

They should’ve fired him (and KH) instead of Isaiah but whatever -_-

So, I guess that incredible cliffhanger endeing form last seson is a cliffhanger no more! I loved, loved, loved it, I just wish that he hadn’t gone an given away what will now be an obvious outcome for George’s character : (

Paddisonluvr @ 06/19/2009 at 5:28 pm

I’ll miss him but I am more excited that Katie is staying than sad that TR is leaving. George isn’t as important to the show as Izzie is. That’s just my opinion, of course. I wish him the best, despite the fact that I think it was a mistake for him to go.

WHY?! =(
I love George in the serie!
And I think it’ll be hard for him to find another job =/
MY best wishes for him, and so happy that Kath staysssss!

i loved the character george, and it breaks my heart that he is gone, but I am SO sick of the greedy jerk actors on Greys (*side eye, Katherine & T.R.)…

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All