Zachary Quinto & Milo Ventimiglia: The Return Of Heroes

Zachary Quinto & Milo Ventimiglia: The Return Of Heroes

Zachary Quinto and Milo Ventimiglia shoot new scenes for the upcoming fourth season of NBC’s hit sci-fi series Heroes in downtown Los Angeles on Friday (June 19).

Robert Knepper, who most recently played bad boy T-Bag on Fox’s Prison Break, will play the new lead villain on Heroes. The 49-year-old actor will play Samuel, a Jim Jones type — charismatic but evil, with a twisted sense of humor — who will veer into the lives of all heroes.

Also joining the cast is Californication co-star Madeline Zima, who will play Gretchen, an edgy outsider and college roommate to Claire Bennett (Hayden Panettiere). 10+ pics inside…

zachary quinto milo ventimiglia heroes 01

• Listen to Pia Mia's new song "Fill Me In"- Just Jared Jr
  • Michael Jackson and Freddie Mercury did a duet together- Huffington Post
  • Watch a new trailer for A Most Violent Year- Lainey Gossip
  • David Ayer could be the director for Suicide Squad?- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Mayra Suarez shows off her amazing bikini body - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] Show All

Zac’s feet are very sexy in flip-flops. I hope he would be barefoot in Heroes season 4. And Milo too!!

I’m a Heroes fan. No Sylar, no Heroes. I’m just glad they are all back.

I love them ♥

sweetness @ 06/20/2009 at 6:47 pm

I simply love how how Zach goes from his sexy casual self and then transform into his ultra sexy Sylar look.

they are so friggin HOT!!!!!! love me some Sylar and Peter, yummyyy

peachking @ 06/20/2009 at 8:37 pm

I don’t get all the who is hotter. Strange, as an adult I can agree both are attractive men, while Milo looks like a lot of guys, Zac has an interesting not conventional look as someone said. I truly don’t get the need often by fans of some to act as if they have to trash others to support their personally taste which isn’t everyone’s taste.

@peachking:

hehehe where the heck are all these guys you claim look like Milo?! Cause that’s where I wanna be! Good Lord, he looks amazing.

Sylar? Bleh…he ruined the show. Give Peter his powers back! Can’t wait for the fall :)

Zach is so Charming, Sweet and Delightful to watch . Totally Love Stoned with him . thanks, JJ !!

SajiNoKami @ 06/21/2009 at 3:13 am

they are both beautiful gentlemen
i would still never walk up to either one
celebrities are a bit scary…

peachking @ 06/21/2009 at 9:15 am

@natalie:

hmm you can find them everywhere I see plenty walking around, maybe you just aren’t looking very hard, or they weren’t intereste din you it happens, and no character ruins a show if even one person is watching for them. So you can find a other show as I assume you are old enough to turn the channel. Don’t get the need to insult anyone I was raised with moral.

peachking @ 06/21/2009 at 9:18 am

Serioulsy what is wrong with someon site. Why can’t people come see the pics be thankfully for them and leave the insult of actors out of it. NONE of you are half of good looking as either of them.

what a hottie , ooo sylar♥♥♥♥

SYLAR WILL ALWAYS BE LEAD VILLAIN!!! anyone else trying to take his place will be sadly disappointed the SARMY will not allow that! Heroes is gunna be NADA without Zach/Sylar altho I do admit I started watching for Masi Oka( I love the otakus) but Heroes without Sylar? might as well have chocolate chip cookies without the toll house morsels!

Peter is the reason I watch heroes since the beginning.
No Peter, No heroes XD
He looks like a lot of people, dunno what’s it like in real life, but he sure looks like some other celebrities, cause his mixed blood

ribbon young @ 06/23/2009 at 2:05 pm

so lovely zach!! i miss you~ (from south korea fan)

Charlotte @ 06/25/2009 at 1:29 pm

Waheyy ad Adrian to the mix & you have my favourite Heroes (:
But seriously Milo is SOO hot :D x

Hello
my name is miss comfort benazi
I saw your page here and became interested in making friend with you.
Please i will like you to write me at my mail id
comfortbenazi@yahoo.com for us to always communiacate to know each other better and i can also send you my photo for you to see who i am. I will be happy to read from you in my mail box.
comfortbenazi@yahoo.com