Adam Levine and His Plain White T

Adam Levine and His Plain White T

Adam Levine keeps it simple in a plain white tee as he goes shopping with girlfriend Rebecca Ginos at Malibu Country Mart on Saturday afternoon (June 20) in Malibu, Calif.

After his shopping spree, the 30-year-old singer hopped onto his motorcycle and sped off with Rebecca.

Maroon 5 recently just launched their own Twitter page. Follow them @Maroon5. (It’s quite challenging to figure out who’s actually tweeting!)

15+ pictures inside of Plain White T man Adam Levine

adam levine plain white tee 15
adam levine plain white tee 16
adam levine plain white tee 17

Photos: WENN, GSI Media
Posted to: Adam Levine, Rebecca Ginos

• Kourtney Kardashian celebrates the 35th birthday in a bikini- US Weekly
  • Johnny Depp's Transcendence is expected to earn less than $13 million this weekend- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Cher Lloyd talks about her new music video for “Sirens”- Just Jared Jr
  • Michelle Obama will be visiting Nashville - Entertainment Weekly
  • How did Jennifer Garner look in 1999? - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is attending this year's Cannes Film Festival- Lainey Gossip
  • Constance Nunes shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

sorry but ew.

i always thought adam levine was sexy but that shirt is way too tight for him =/

Aw, that looks like his ex, Becky Ginos. They made a sweet couple.

That v-neck does a great job accentuating his moobs.

he USED TO be hot

jeeze louise was it cold out in cali cuz his nips looks they are shooting through his shirt haha

scott's anos @ 06/21/2009 at 1:36 am

whatever

taylorswiftfan @ 06/21/2009 at 1:54 am

What is it with guys and thinking smedium somehow looks attractive? I’m tempted to buy a pair of protective goggles in case I wander into LA and his nipples poke my damn eyes out.

taylorswiftfan @ 06/21/2009 at 1:56 am

Smedium is terribly unattractive. Forget 12yrs in a labour camp! I’m tempted to buy a pair of protective goggles in case I wander across the border and his nipples poke my damn eyes out.

taylorswiftfan @ 06/21/2009 at 1:57 am

too much drinking. double post. my bad.

eva in paris @ 06/21/2009 at 2:44 am

The size of the shirt is perfect (from the boobs, down – he needs to get fix his titty)

I don’t know why Americans have poor taste in clothes? Maybe you guys like loose because you are all fat?

In Paris, we like to dress well. His outfit is very chic….very casual chic.

that v-neck makes him look like a girl

What is it with guys and thinking smedium somehow looks attractive?

_____

I agree with eva.

AND whar is it with you GIRLS thinking “smedium” clothes look good on your fat ass legs/fat arms/fat tummys? Fitting clothes only look good on FIT people. re: the minority of Americans. Sometimes I feel like poking my eyes out since most of US girls are out of shape..wear small clothes when they should be in the gym. Gross. If you aren’t fit, just wear loose clothes..please.

NO MORE TIGHT CLOTHES ON OVERWEIGHT WOMEN. Its nasty.

hes so hot!!! i like his style!!!!!!

PATTINSONISHOOOT @ 06/21/2009 at 2:56 am

eva in paris @ 06/21/2009 at 2:44 am

what do you expect? look how awful most people in this country look. Especially the poorly dressed guys…girls too.

Adam looks great.

SEXY BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

he looks cute on these pics

@eva in paris:

Perhaps you are too concerned with your clothing to realize how pretentious and condescending you sound. Maybe if you ventured away from the mall once in a while you would stop making unnecessary blanket statements about a whole nation.

Does he realize how stupid he looks in that shirt???

creativegirl @ 06/21/2009 at 7:32 am

jared you answered my request for more Adam Levine – xoxoxo

Nice nips! LOL

Americans have no dress sense

His music is okay. Some songs are goods, others a whiny

….hmmm. Let’s see. Perhaps he is UNAWARE his nipples are about tear right through his tee?…nah. He knows what the hell he is doing. Men’s nipples are sensual and sometimes sexual for most men…wasssupp? Adam?

Thought his with Cameron D.! Adam seems floating with women.

Lol!

he’s just not hot any more, but i like him still.

C LIST!
and his “girl” Becky (whom he cheats on ALLL the time) is ugly! She looks 45!

He is so cheesy! Muy queso, molto fromaggio, plein fromage, however you want to say it.

I like his sunglasses! anyone knows what make is it?

Sex that walks.
He can dress whatever he likes, he’s God.

I love his look…
but Rebecca Ginos?? I think they dated 2007 or 2008??

Yeah I pretty much agree with everyone on here. Eww to the nipples and the semi-transparent loose shirt. It’s a major turn off for us girls. Plus did I mention he now has too many tattoos ie the ones poking through his collar area is a major no no. I liked him when he had only a few. Oh well I’ll wait till his bands back serving music to the rest of the world where he will definitely tone up his looks and look pretty for us girls. Hehe.

THeir still together???

Does anyone know boots he is wearing and wear you can get them or ones similiar