Gerard Butler Puckers Up

Gerard Butler Puckers Up

Gerard Butler gets into a liplock with his co-star while shooting his new movie, Bounty Hunter, in New York City on Firday (June 19).

The 39-year-old Scottish stud will be filming scenes with his friendly co-star, Jennifer Aniston, in Atlantic City this summer.Jen, however, has been hanging out with former Jack & Bobby star, Bradley Cooper. We’ll see if it works out!

10+ pictures inside of Gerard Butler puckering up on the set of Bounty Hunter

• Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All

Looking good. Except that last picture where he is biting his lip – looks a bit like a doofus there. LOL.

theevilterminator @ 06/21/2009 at 10:24 pm

what an ugly woman!

theevilterminator @ 06/21/2009 at 10:24 pm

what an ugly woman!

I never like Bulter.. he is so ugly

Irish Girl @ 06/21/2009 at 10:28 pm

Lucky lady! Siobhan Fallon was in Men in Black (the first one). This looks funny…

anon annoy @ 06/21/2009 at 11:02 pm

JJ, you are a day behind on this one. These pics were already posted on the last GB thread.
Damn we’re good!!!!

Nummy Scotsman @ 06/21/2009 at 11:06 pm

Why couldn’t I be in town for this? I would have had a better liplock for sure!

Boring.
Getting tired of this non news.

What a lucky woman. Wonder how many takes she asked for to get it right!!!

G looks drunk and seems kissing indiscriminately, hahaha.. The woman looks like in shock and not expecting a kiss. G looks hawt in a sexy way, dirty and hot’n bothered and drunk, a real rough bounty hunter. That’s G, lost in the character he is playing and becoming the character he is playing.

If the on-set pics keep coming and posted the way they have been, we would know what the movie is like by the end of the 3 month shoot.
Hey I am not complaining. Can’t wait to see the final result.

Thank you JJ. Keep the pics coming.. we love them.

By the way, on Youtube there is a Spanish version of TUT movie trailer which is really really raunchy, much more so than the US version anyway. the title for it is “La Cruda Verdad Nuevo Trailer” Enjoy!

The money shot is going to be GB and JA smoozing on The Bounty set.

Any bets on which site will get it first?

I have that kind of effect on women, too. I don’t know why. You know I don’t deserve these restraining orders.

you always fulfill my gerry crave Jared.

Their arms are the same size. So much for Mr. Muscle.

The woman’s name is actually Siobhan Fallon Hogan. She plays a bail bondswoman in the film.
I think Butler is slowly becoming more and more fugly.

deraj tsuj @ 06/22/2009 at 2:44 am

gross who’s the fatty? puke city

His name is Gerry.

Just wanna say True beauties are actually among ourselves, check this out…millio naire chats.com..hot and sincere young girls and handsome men there are much moreattractive and charming!!!! search and find our own beauties today!!! lol

He’s beautiful, sweet and kind. Always thinking about other people. I adore him and wish him the best!!!

anyonecansayit @ 06/22/2009 at 5:55 am

His name is Gerry, and that’s a beautiful full-on closed mouth lips-to-lips kiss. Even acting with a mature woman stranger/actor/extra — the kiss looks planted there with enthusiasm brought about by a man who looks like he’s kisser indeed. Yes, that woman is lucky and won’t be forgetting that kiss anytime soon. She seems overtaken by the sudden (although albeit restrained) combustion behind it! Can you imagine kissing him? No—wait, I have. ;) I jealous without a doubt!

He has the most beautiful lips, and mouth on the planet, and I mean that. But let it be known, that’s not all that’s beautiful about the man. He’s heart the size of Texas whose compassionate soul can love, nurture and protect of those he cares about beyond measure as well. He’s a unique individual, rare as a emerald found from the deepest recesses of an African mine that even untumbled coated by the film of ages he’s still precious, made more so by film that hides it. There’s only one Gerry, and I love him.
~K

Oh, that gives me tingles, wish I were that woman (she looks like she’d have more passion than all those stick-thin Hollywood rakes put together). Actually, wasn’t sure before, but will definitely be waiting for this film to come out, now.

What I wouldn’t give to be on the receiving end of that kiss!!!!!
Looking good, Gerry!!!!!

angelique @ 06/22/2009 at 7:08 am

I hate to say it, but this guy looks like one of those infamous people who looks like nothing if you see them in real life, but looks fabulous on the big screen. I’ve seen him on screen and he looks gorgeous. But every photo from this shoot he looks…ummm… tragic! He does have a hot body but the way he mawks his face around…it’s really odd. Either he has the IT factor- screen chemistry – or he has some serious detox to do.

east coaster @ 06/22/2009 at 7:20 am

oh my..that lucky lady..is she the one that played kramer’s girlfriend on seinfeld??. is the man, jeff garlin?

no 20, you right. He is the perfect man inside and out.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 » Show All