Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z Kick Off American Tour

Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z Kick Off American Tour

Beyonce is joined by Jay-Z on stage at Madison Square Garden, NYC, on (June 21) the first stop of the “I am Sasha Fierce” American tour.

The 27-year-old singer performed “Crazy in Love,” which featured Jay-Z.

Beyonce is being threatened with a million-dollar lawsuit for canceling a Manhattan club show. She was supposed to perform on Saturday at the M2 as part of her tour launch. “They said they were too busy with the launching of the tour and that they wouldn’t have time to do the kickoff party,” the club owner told Page Six.

10+ pictures inside of Beyonce Knowles & Jay-Z kicking off the American tour…

beyonce knowles jay z kick off tour 01

• Chris Brown and Drake are collaborating on a track together- TMZ
  • Cory Monteith's dad opens up on his death after one year- Gossip Cop
  • Luke Mitchell has signed on to star in Members Only- Just Jared Jr
  • When will Blake Lively go live with her new lifestyle website?- Lainey Gossip
  • Mariel Booth shows off her bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All

JARED YOU NEED TO GET WITH THE NEWEST NEWS. BEYONCE WAS NOT SUPPOSED TO PERFORM. THE CONRACT STATES THAT. CATCH UP.

#12 Susan
How did I become the poster child for skinny white women?
You know nothing about me or my race, so back off!
You don’t really want to talk weight and blacks, do you?
Beyonce is bottom heavy—-that how she looks. That may appeal to you, but I don’t think it looks good.
Just my opinion:-)

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/22/2009 at 12:39 pm

jay-z – richer than every poster’s top 3 favorite musical artist.

beyonce – other than oprah she made double/triple what your favorite whoever.. actress, r&b/pop/country artist.
must suck to be them. LOL

Each has its own style, but they are good together.

With the good and bad comments regarding B&Z; they still get paid and hopefully they are enjoying life; there is not a perfect world or perfect people and some of us keep what we are born with. All have a good day.

@Susan:

OH NO YOU DIDN’T!!! GIRL, YOU TELL IT!!!!

I think she’s rockin that outfit and IT IS A STAGE OUTFIT for goodness sake! I’m not a ‘fan’ per say, but people dissing her because of her weight is just soooo STUPID!!!! They wish they had that body!! I bit all the girls dissing her all watch The Hills! Typical white girl crap!!

I think she looks good. If it works for them, then good.

girlygirl @ 06/22/2009 at 1:08 pm

HOT! She looks great!

NO. 6 ROCKS @ 06/22/2009 at 2:12 pm

@humid:

I love you number 6 XOXOXO (so true so true…)

She’s so beautiful!!!!
And the tour is fantastic and amazing!!!

royal beauty @ 06/22/2009 at 2:41 pm

@humid: OK, seriously…thunder thighs? DAMN….You certainly don’t appreciate the beauty of many African American body types…I am not a fan of Bey, but I know beauty when I see it, and she is…would you rather her have thighs like that troll Tori Spelling shut the ***** up! If she has to cover her thighs, you should cover, or better yet behead yourself (as should Jay Z). No Bey is not shaped like a flat ass, 11 year old boy the stereotypical Caucasian, blond haired, blue eyed beauty…and you know what that’s okay. Beauty comes in all shapes, sizes, and colors, so please don’t go there, because your feelings will most certainly be hurt!

Moving on, we all know what what we’re going to get with Beyonce, so this really not a story, but ok, I suppose.

royal beauty @ 06/22/2009 at 2:42 pm

@Lady gaga rocks!: Yes he is…no amount of money or fame can change that, sad, but true!

royal beauty @ 06/22/2009 at 2:44 pm

@Susan: Thank you Susan…I could not have said it better myself, well…probably, but thank you! LOL!

u’re all jealous
the are together since 2002
Bee say : between her and Jay , it’s not fake
they are in love . i agree
people enjoys critisize
all about her , her life, man , style
it’s ridiculous
BeyoncĂ© , u’re the QUeen
Number 4 in Forbes Magazine with $ 87 million
who can do better?

Fat, trashy and ghetto. That’s Beyonce for you.

black beauty @ 06/22/2009 at 3:04 pm

im over it

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/22/2009 at 3:28 pm

beyonce has the biggest tour in the world right now. hurts doesn’t it?
beyonce and jay-z have been together for almost 10 years and the media knows NOTHING about them. not one negative story was wrote about their relationship – like all other celeb couples (who didn’t last half the time they did). hurts, doesnt it?

I know i will get a lot of angry comments on this comment.
But she has the weirdest shape to her body. It looks fake and unproportioned.

I love them as performance and as celebrities. And they work hard now so they can go on holiday for the rest of their lives,Ya’ll just hating.Their a cute couple and both great performers.And jay seems like a really nice guy.Look at Chris B he’s supposed to e the hot one and he abused his gf so stop hating!!!

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/22/2009 at 4:41 pm

@omg: that’s the shape of the costume, you fcuking idiot. you cant be that fcuking dumb. ROTFLMFBAO

@ Susan — what’s up w/ the “unlike all you white girls”? Is it fair to make a blanket statement? I’m one of the white girls and I think she’s gorgeous. She has a great body and I always love her outfits (whether on stage or out and about). She looks good whether she’s up or down a few pounds because I think her greatest accessory is her face. She’s just a very stunning woman w/ perfect skin and great features.

But cut the “white girl” crap, okay? I don’t find all the white women (or men, for that matter) featured on this site to be anything to rave about. So doees that make me anti-white otranti-black if I happen to think (and I do) Halle Berry (for example) is not much to fuss over? It’s a matter of opinion dear, and shouldn’t have anything to do w/ color.

christina @ 06/22/2009 at 6:27 pm

seriously?anyway-back to her tour review. i was at her show last night and it was absolutely amazing. she looked stunning, sang beautifully, and everyone was in AWE of her stage presence. she was funny, classy, sassy, and most of all: THANKFUL. you can’t ever deny that this woman loves her fans. it definitely shows and she has some of the most devoted fans out there because of it. you can hate on her, but you can’t deny that the girl can SING and knows how to BREAK IT DOWN. she makes people happy and you can see her passion in her performance. i had nosebleed seats last night but it sure didn’t feel like it!! it was the best concert i have EVER been to.

@F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n: LOL I find your comment quite funny in return, as I am sure I would get a response like this. I know it is her costume, and I am not an idiot (to put it with a lot more class and a lot more respect than what you called me) I was refering to her shape in general. She has the weirdest body shape in general. . . i apologize for your ignornace in not understanding that to start with.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/23/2009 at 12:06 am

@omg: well i too find your comment quite funny. and… i’m sorry you’re so fcuking stupid you cant spell ‘ignorance’ correctly. LOL..

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 » Show All