Drew Barrymore is a Shark Head

Drew Barrymore is a Shark Head

Drew Barrymore wears a funny shark hat to watch the Florida Marlin face off against the New York Yankees at Land Shark Stadium on Sunday (June 21) in Miami, Fla.

The 34-year-old actress also decked out in bright blue tie-dye leggings, purple high-tops and silver face paint. Drew was accompanied by on-and-off-again boyfriend Justin Long, who both happily wore their support for the Marlins on their shirts.

The Marlins held off the Yankees 6-5.

10+ pictures inside of shark head Drew Barrymore

• Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All

and T too!!!! :)

You’re the only thing wrong honey. YOU.

But you’re really….really good looking…so there’s that.

You invade me making me nuts like an unwanted case of syphilis…and then have the gaul to complain when I act crazy. Leave me the hell alone.

Drew. it is OK for Lourdes to dress like this, she is 12. You are an adult, actually, you can be Lourdes’ mother. My advise to you is Grow the hell up.

Lurker's cousin lurkee @ 06/22/2009 at 3:11 pm

Nice house…but I don’t want to live in it.
Keep living in it with him, honey.

I don’t want to live with someone who make me feel like spastic colon.

Carol..cindy..whoever you are @ 06/22/2009 at 3:17 pm

Just go. You’re done here.

Carol..cindy..whoever you are @ 06/22/2009 at 3:19 pm

I’ve let this turn me into someone I don’t want to be.

Carol..cindy..whoever you are @ 06/22/2009 at 3:20 pm

What kind of eggs do you like? Same as him, right?

Carol..cindy..whoever you are @ 06/22/2009 at 3:28 pm

There’s no coming back from this…Just go away.

J is Portuguese, not Spanish.

is Portuguese, not Spanish.

Você deve ter medo

mwah … ah ah.

Dá-me uma pausa….Você precisa obter alguns novos hobbies.

Você pode chupar o mesmo também se você não gostar dele.

I love Drew but . . . .
she should really buy a mirror.

Ela é um coração cruel suductress e ela deve ser mantida em ambientes fechados, sem acesso às estações de rádio ‘playlists mais.

Yeah…buy a mirror Drew. :)

You’ve got much longer than just tonight together homefries. Now piss off.

GIVIN UP ON YOU – LARA FABIAN….please give up…..you’re like tits on a bull.

Besides which it’s not that I CAN’T stand beside you, I just no longer want to. Get a clue.

You know, when someone compares you to an untreated case of syphilis, it might be time to move along.

I DON’T LOVE YOU ANYMORE. Get that through your head and heart b/c it’s the truth. I’m sorry, I can’t tell you I do, b/c I don’t. Continue to live as a married couple with someone else and maybe you’ll wind up married all the way. In any case I no longer want to be involved with you and whatever dude you’ve got on the hook.

She has been especially quirky lately….

MsPeace2love @ 06/22/2009 at 4:37 pm

i like the fact that she doesn’t follow others and that she wears what she wants buuuuuttt….lol that outfit is …umm… interesting…. she may luk oddly bad usually but she looks great on the red carpet :D

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 717 » Show All