Jake Gyllenhaal & Reese Witherspoon: Matching Gym Outfits!

Jake Gyllenhaal & Reese Witherspoon: Matching Gym Outfits!

MATCHY, MATCHY

Jake Gyllenhaal gazes into girlfriend Reese Witherpsoon‘s eyes as they hold hands and take a romantic walk together on Monday morning (June 22) in Washington, D.C.

How cute! Gyllenspoon wore matching caps, grey shirts, blue shorts and running sneakers as they left their morning work-out session together.

Jake is in town to support Reese as she is filming her new not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie with costar Owen Wilson.

jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 01
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 02
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 03
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 04
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 05
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 06
jake gyllenhaal reese witherspoon matching gym outfits 07

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
homo and the beard @ 06/22/2009 at 12:26 pm

Just another boring fauxmance photo op.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/22/2009 at 12:28 pm

if tom brady and his man-girl weren’t together jake gayllenhaal & reeces pieces would be the most boring couple alive.

Reese Witherspoon’s rat face and body look GROSS.

adventuress @ 06/22/2009 at 12:32 pm

She is another actress that seemed to be hung up over her ex for a long time. Life laughs at us sometimes, but not that hard! It’s a good thing she found out the score fast and moved on before wasting too much time. Although it’s hard to share children with an ex I’m sure. Happy to see her move on with Jake, he looks like such a sweetie.

@adventuress: LOL, Reese is just using gay celebrity to sell fake public image.

there is something odd about these two…I am also convince she’s a beard for Jake…

Yes Jared, we know!
It is Jake’s JOB to support Reese Witherspoon’s ****** movies, ****** Avon cosmetic and her ****** public image.

adventuress @ 06/22/2009 at 12:53 pm

@fauxmance: Really? Would they go so far as to be engaged if that were true? Reese doesn’t strike me as the type. Hope Jake isn’t just messing with her. And if he is, I hope she knows it and is going along with it willingly. I might do that if I were in that industry but I’d have my real boyfriends on the side! On second thought, nah, I don’t think I could have a fake anything.

adventuress @ 06/22/2009 at 12:58 pm

Waste of time, but makes the money. All in a days work? How sad on some level. I guess as long as they are both laughing all the way to the bank— I’m such a gullible romantic at heart that I hope it’s not fake and what they have is real. You’ll have to excuse me, I was read too many Disney Princess books before bedtime. LOL

#6 just admit you want him for yourself.

Matching outfits. What a silly headline since there is little matching going on. The only thing that matches about the caps is that they are baseball caps. The only thing that matches about the shirts is that they are grey-his is short sleeve and with a nike print-hers is a tank top and plain. The shorts are the closest to a match because they are blue and the same manufacturer, but his are board shorts with a black stripe and hers are running shorts and plain. The tennis/running shoes are different-his are New Balance with orange accents and hers are Addidas with blue accents.
I am curious is this because you couldn’t come up with anythong cleaver or do you just see that the are both wearing caps,shirts, shorts and sneakers so they match?
I also want to know why once again people who do not like these actors still spend time commenting on them (negatively). Everybody has the right to an opinion, yet what sense does it make to spend the effort if you do not care for them? You see their name and you pass on by. Nothing is accomplished except maybe you getting angrier because of your ‘hate’. Personal attacks on looks are also boring and childish. If that is the best you can do then you shouldn’t even bother. It only makes you look bad. No one wants to read negativity. This site is to share thoughts and comments about the people we like/admire/ appreciate for their accomplishments or just enjoy looking at. If none of that is the reason to visit a thread, then you should reconsider why you do it. Again it only reflects back on you and doesn’t prove anything other than someone wanted to see their name in print to validate themselves. Do yourself (and us) a favor and skip all future threads of celebs you do not like. You will be happier for it.

@david:
Finally someone worth of respect on this thread.

That image … go together to make sport and also matched the clothes pole.

PR stinkers @ 06/22/2009 at 1:24 pm

“Everybody has the right to an opinion, yet what sense does it make to spend the effort if you do not care for them.”
I don’t like phonies like Reese Witherspoon and Jake Gyllehaal.
They are selling PR sh*t and I have the right not to buy it !

adventuress @ 06/22/2009 at 1:24 pm

@david: David, will you be my best friend? You would totally notice when I get my hair trimmed! LOL. Love how you notice everything in the article when you read it. You must be really smart. And now I’ve written something very nice about you, so you should be happy as well .

I think they’re cute together. And mad props to David. :D

” Do yourself (and us) a favor and skip all future threads of celebs you do not like.”
David, you are too stupid for words.

reese bitchface witherspoon @ 06/22/2009 at 1:39 pm

Reese looks like s***t, let’s hope she pays Jake well for all his publicity work.

view on top @ 06/22/2009 at 1:47 pm

Please, Reese and Jake aren’t the only ones using PR to promote their careers. If they seem happy together, for whatever reason, let them be. She isn’t a trainwreck, doesn’t do drugs and is good mom from what I see. And even if the haters think she is a phony b*tch that could be leveled at alot of actresses out in LA LA land believe me.

If you hate them fine but jeez just leave them alone. You’ll never meet them and no one is dragging you to see their movies.

NOW, WHERE IS THE FUN IN THAT??

Wow jared! I had no idea so many people who know Reese and Jake personally posted on your board!! WOW! There must be…two..or maybe one… posting, then posting again. Multiple posts so it seems like more than it really is, n’est pas? But it’s the same old sick obssessed person who loves to spread H8. Must be a real sicko! Must have an empty, stupid, boring life. Probably as ugly on the outside as they are on the inside.

By what twisted logic is calling someone out for what they are–a gay man and his beard out for as much publicity as they can get, especially Jake, who hasn’t had a successful movie in almost 4 years now–hateful? And some of us really do see a rat’s face when we look at that smug face of hers.

Anyone who thinks they’re a real couple has no more information than the people who are smart enough to not buy this product.

reese finally has it @ 06/22/2009 at 2:20 pm

I remember when she was married she said that she and Ryan were not a “couplely couple” they would never be caught in “matching jogging suits”. This was around the time of the JLo Bennifer phenomenon. She sounded sort of sad that he wouldn’t be like that with her and now she has found someone who will do the matchy clothes and pose for the paps with her. She is happy. Ryan is probably happier now too.

To each his own. Let them both move on and be happy.

@reese finally has it: I feel the same way about these two. I hope they get married and live happily ever after. I am sure she will be much happier with Jake than she ever would have been with Ryan. Good for her!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All