Megan Fox Looks Toga Terrific

Megan Fox Looks Toga Terrific

Megan Fox looks drop-dead gorgeous in a white jersey side cowl gown by Kaufman Franco at the premiere of Dreamworks’ Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen held at Mann Village Theatre in on Monday (June 22) night in Westwood, Calif.

The 23-year-old recently responded to the infamous picture of her walking right by a young fan offering her a rose.

In an interview with Collider.com, she said, ” I feel so sad for him. That kills me. It breaks my heart. And if you know his name, I’ll send him a personal apology. I’m horrified—I would never do that. I’m sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose!”

10+ pictures inside of Megan Fox looking toga terrific…

megan fox toga terrific 01
megan fox toga terrific 02
megan fox toga terrific 03
megan fox toga terrific 04
megan fox toga terrific 05
megan fox toga terrific 06
megan fox toga terrific 07
megan fox toga terrific 08
megan fox toga terrific 09
megan fox toga terrific 10

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Wow! Stunning

I would never do that to you? Umm except she just DID. lol

She looks prettyy :)

I watched the video of her apologizing… oh my god! I’ve never watched any interviews with her but she is SERIOUSLY dumb! It was almost shocking…

Wow, she looks gorgeous. Knockout dress. Pretty hair and makeup. Perfect mix of sexy and sweet looking. Love the lip color – wish I knew the color.

the girl is stunning. i cant wait to see this movie. and i’m sure she is really sorry about the flower thing. the poor girl was being ambushed and had cameras flashing all over the place

No matter how beautiful she is…I can nolonger look at her due to that awful tat she has yelling at me…YUK!!!!

She might be dump but she looks great. I like his style it is unique.

Love the dress and the hair. She has these wonderful, powerfull eyes… and it was lovely to say she feels sorry about the boy with the rose. Good act, Megan.

Can’t stand this dumbass *****

she might be du*mp but she looks great. What is up Jared?

she’s no goddess because she’s got no class

what’s up jared?

go away Megan

i hope she’s not in transformers 3

uhm.. her apology doesnt sound sincere..

LOL! She said “that kills me”, and yet she lived to yap about it.

she said she didn’t it was from a child but she saw the rose. so she doesn’t take roses from adults? her line of reasoning always makes me scratch my head.

she might be arrogant and a ***** but no one can deny that she’s gorgeous

WHERE IS SHIA JARED?!?!?!?!!?! HE’S THE STAR OF THIS MOVIE AND U DON’T POST ABOUT HIM WTF?!?!?! still…. Megan looks really pretty CAN’T WAIT FOR THIS MOVIE

ya that apology sounded really sarcastic and fake. idk how you can say you would never do that, when….you DID!? idiot.

eh, if you twitter, i called her out on the photo with the boy. (not claiming that it was my calling out that made her respond, but really…those pics were just mean.) something about her seems so *not* >blank stare< whenever she speaks. i can’t quite get it…wait, lack of sincerity. yes, this all just feels like an act, but i could be wrong….

I really don’t like her but awn, loved the apology

I don’t like that dress.

Am I the only one who thinks she’s kind of mimicking Angelina Jolie? And yeah Jared where is shmexy Shia?!

shes GORGEOUS!!!! and jeez relax people, its not her fault that all the paparrazzi light was in her face and she couldnt see the people/fans around her…and by saying “i would never do that” or “it kills me”- ITS JUST AN EXPRESSION!!!! jeez to all you who are bagging on her cuz you are taking the LITERAL meaning of what she said..

Sorry, I don’t think she’s “all that” — there are lots and lots of much more beautiful women than Megan Fox. And, she can’t act worth a poop. So what’s the big deal????

Where IS Shia? She looks nice, but she’s posing like Angelina, the arms are out away from her hips, Angelina can get away with that pose because she’s lanky Megan Fox is not lanky. She’s even got the Angelina pout, and the seductive eyes, just be yourself girl!

irish girl @ 06/22/2009 at 11:50 pm

Absolutely beautiful.
As an aside, I thought her apology to the young guy was sweet and sincere. She didn’t have to mention it at all, but she seemed genuinely concerned that she hurt his feelings.
She seems truly sweet.

SHE LOOKS DIRTY! LIKE SHE HASN’T SHOWERED IN WEEKS. ANd her face is totally plastic (as in SURGERY).

Dang she’s the American version of Katie Price.

Hey jared where is the star of this movie cuz you didn’t post pictures of him

Eww, What the hell? Her arm looks so long. Looks like she had an extension added to it !

yawn…she tries to hard. And that’s an awful tat….almost as bad and as Amy Winehouse’s ones.

Her foundation is horrible! I looks like I could peel it off!

She is GORGEOUS!

moving on @ 06/23/2009 at 1:15 am

umm….yeah… we saw this look on Angelina Jolie in “Alexander” I swear I think she has a photo of Angelina’s every public appearance and owns all of movies and then she goes to her make up artist, stylist and plastic surgeon and says “Make me look like this today!”

Well, there is a market for the Angelina type. And Angelina is getting older. Just a fact. I think she’s smart even if she’s being a biter. Someone has to do it right? At least she pulls it off pretty convincingly, even if it is a tad obvious.

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/23/2009 at 1:32 am

Eww!

Acne Scars.
Drawn on eyebrows.
Fake nose.
Fake Chin.
Fake Lips.
Fake eye contacts.
Too much make up!!

Ugly, cannot act, woeful personality. Please die Megan.

Australia Grace @ 06/23/2009 at 1:33 am

Where’s Shia? Please add his L.A. premiere photos! :)

There is no “market” for the Angelina Jolie “type”. Angelina is a person.

shes gorgeous

i cant stand how she always poses with her arm at that angle though!

Megan, can you please stop copy-cating angelina? tatoo, dress and that wave, it is so lame! even the way you signing the autograph……get your own damn style!

Cannot stand unoriginal twat!

mickey Von Dutch @ 06/23/2009 at 1:57 am

Something about this girl seems artificial and the tramp stamps are not doing her any favours.

@wha?: She wants to be a younger Angie and steal her parts when she gets deemed too old to play them anymore. However Girlfriend better watch it. The OP was right about the thick foundation and drawn on brows. She gonna look like the chick on Operation Repo if she don’t watch it. Bwahh haaaa! Actually I love that woman :~)

@celebrityobsessed.: For someone apparantly celebrity obsessed you know nothing. She is not wearing contacts. She does not have a fake chin. And she wears less makeup than most celebrities. She has this chiseled face that looks like it took layers of contouring makeup but thats not the case. She wears foudation, something on her lips and mascara, maybe light eyeshadow here and there.

I agree with the skin thing, they look like pox scars. But everyone has flaws..

Did anyone catch her “before” pic in one of the tabs? I think it was in “In Touch.” There’s an older photo of her and it barely resembles the woman we see now. It’s a little shocking!

@Marieme: That just tells you what a good cosmetologist can do for you. She’s really not so different. They just made her hair color and makeup more striking and told her the best way to dress to show off what she has. Before she was just sort of girl next door, and they vamped her up. Anyone can be vamped up with the help of someone who knows what they are doing.

still trying to be AJ

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/23/2009 at 2:40 am

@JJJ:

For your information:

SHE HAS BROWN EYES. SHE IS WEARING CONTACTS. SHE HAS DEFINATELY HAD HER CHIN DONE. AND SHE WEARS WAAAY MORE MAKE UP THAN OTHER HOLLYWOOD GIRLS. ITS ABSOLUTELY PACKED ON. LOL ITS FUNNY THAT YOU DON’T DENY THAT SHE’S HAD HER LIPS, BOOBS AND NOSE DONE ! HA.
She’s fakeeeee.

celebrityobsessed. @ 06/23/2009 at 2:43 am

@JJJ:

She wears contacts! She really has dark eyes.
She has definately had her chin done.
And she has the make up absolutely packed on compared to other celebrities.
Its funny that you don’t deny that she’s had her breasts (or lack thereof), nose and lips done though! Ha…
fakeee!

snoozefest @ 06/23/2009 at 2:45 am

I like Megan and her dumb a$$ comments and thinks she’s really hot but her skin is terrible. Girl needs to start washing her face more. Why doesn’t she inject some collagen into those acne scars? She’ll never replace AJ with skin that bad.

she has blue eyes, believe me I have worn blue contacts before, and thats not what they look like. Sometimes magazines enhance the color of her eyes and thats why they look different sometimes.

She is so awesome, I love that she doesn’t care what people think of her, thats how your suppose to live your life.

And about the before and after pics thing, she just turned what? 22 or 23, your face changes as you grow up….

adventuress @ 06/23/2009 at 3:03 am

@snoozefest: The scars are probably why she wears so much foundation. You’re right though, she should put filler in them. At least her face looks really clear now though. I feel sorry for anyone who had that bad of acne. I myself can’t drink milk or eat anything with artificial hormones or I pay with really broken out skin the next day. But covering up the problem with heavy foundation just makes it worse. She needs to get the filler then let her skin breathe!

She has a reptile nose if you look directly at it, she got a nose job if I remember correctly yes?

snoozefest @ 06/23/2009 at 3:41 am

Megan is so hot right now. Not much going on in her head though. AJ hasn’t been looking so hot after having those 3 babies. No wonder she and Brad are separated. If they have their reps denying it to People that is as good as a confession from those two adulterous liars.

snoozefest @ 06/23/2009 at 3:44 am

She seems like a nice cool gal. Someone you’d want to grab a drink with. Approachable and doesn’t have a team of bodyguards and humanitarian pr people around her at all times. She does her own shopping too.

She’s a pretty girl but her skin is awful. You can see the holes/pock marks in her face. She’s totally giving me an Angelina Jolie vibe. The long toga dresses, the long, flowing black hair, the tat and the way she’s posing. It looks so contrived. She should just give people Megan Fox, she will never be Angelina Jolie.

brit brit's brain @ 06/23/2009 at 4:14 am

Not a very pretty bone structure. That’s why she needs all that make to look hot . Megan has a wide face and with her hair swept back, it makes her look ugly. With her hair all in front of her face, the wide face of hers becomes narrow and soft.
I hope she does not get any action movie roles in the future as it is clear that she is trying to poach on Angelinas’s image to further her career. No one can replace Angelinas as an action heroine because she is the number one star and someone should remind Megan of that.

The lovely Megan in another exquisite dress. Love the hair too. This woman knows what suits her. I was at the premiere and am sure that if she’d see the guy with the flower she would have accepted it.

Just Interested @ 06/23/2009 at 4:40 am

people are making such a big deal out of the boy & that rose
seriously get over it >_>

& megan looks gorgeous ;D

Haven’t read any of the posts because the nastiness of most of them tends to depress me. It makes me understand why more people I meet are becoming more antisocial & disgusted with the human race as a whole.
So if this question has already been asked… well, here goes again ( I will check back later for an answer) -
Is it me, or is she wearing a similar gown to one that Angelina wore some time ago? It’s not an exact copy but the color’s the same.

@rossy40: Yes she has been biting the styles a lot lately. But I think the gowns she is choosing are actually a little nicer.

antonella @ 06/23/2009 at 5:13 am

Oh, yeah. Her apology is totally sincere………………………………….. Love the sight.

She’s stupid.

this looks like one of angelina’s max azria dresses!…she had a white dress and a ponytail at critics choice award 2009!

tons of makeup, fake personnality. but good luck in your acting career lol

Pretty yes, copies AJ for sure, short legged as well, dumb everybody knows…

Yep deea I agree!
her stylist’ must look at all of the red carpet Brad and Angie appearances and say try this one……Tats over the shoulderblade? Goddess dress…I think it would be awesome to admit if their is a similarity that you welcome it.

Her tatoos are so classy….NOT!

Sorry, I just don’t get the hype around this girl. Sure, she’s pretty but she looks bitchy 99% of the time. And, when she speaks, she comes across as arrogant and self centered, as if no man is good enough for her.

She could use a few pointers in class from the likes of Kate Winslett and Anne Hathaway.

Megan fox rocks @ 06/23/2009 at 8:08 am

Stunning woman , she’s so perfect

@celebrityobsessed.: You’ve said it three times now. We get it.

LOVEEEEEEEEEE

This woman is clearly overexposed.
She too knows this movie is not about acting.
Has anybody noticed her thumbs are deformed?
I will admit, the rest of her is flawless.

Wow. This is a stunning dress for her and accentuates her beauty. I like this much better than the slit dress up to her waist. Gorgeous. She is only 23 years old and thank heaven she isnt wearing blood vials, or cutting herself or sleeping with her mother’s boyfriend. Many of you talk about how badly she interviews, but, come on people she is young.

she hides the fact that she has arms twice the normal length by wearing 7″ heels all the time..

Minnie mouse @ 06/23/2009 at 9:57 am

Georgeous!!!!!!

She may be pretty, but heck, she is still one mean B****.
whatever, she may ‘apologize’, but i honesty couldnt care less. She should have at least taken the flower.
Think before you act?

@Emily: Are you crazy? The paps are no excuse. Lots of celebs have the ‘pap lights’ SHOVED up their noses, but they still dont do that. Her act is unbelievable. And of course we would take an apology seriously. Anyone on the face of this earth would, dipshit.

sade who is sleeping with her mother’s boyfriend?….is that you?…..oh good for you because your post is more of ignoramus. well, i know you’re not alone and won’t be the last one either.

on another note, when i opened this thread , the first thing comes to mind is angelina jolies oscar 2004 dress. megan said she don’t choose her clothes but somebody else okay fine. maybe the stylist looked through angie’s past and recent red carpet, the fact that she (stylist) knows megan like angie; that’s why she have tattoos and try to talked like angie , like she is wild ,bad azz ,bi and etc. the only differrent is jolie has intelligence whe she talks. maybe megan has a brain but somehow, she forgot to use it because her UBERhotness would defy everything,well see. i will take take her excuse about stylist but i think ,she gave her hints and the angie aura ,she is trying to portray herself,the tats,talks , pouting and poses?…come on ,don’t tell me your stylist tells you to do so. i wish when she make excuse, it would be something smarty, then yes the red carpet style. i would give her an A plus for making it a more nicer version but at times it comes a little trashy. whetheir she like it or not she is copying her,but kudos for her and i hope she have talent ,kindess,humility and intelligence to back it up.i won’t say , she is jolie’s competition at all , maybe in the looks department but that’s it. i don’t think jolie was bothered by her existence,afterall there are many out there who wants to be jolie in a way,though i would say, she is the one more dedicated to it . also unlike some other poster’s her , who love or sympathize aniston, they are trying to take a swipe at jolie to make themselve’s feel better and compare jolie to anybody because that’s the only thing they can do in life, w/c means most of their useless existence is base on hatred and envy.

She is gorgeous!

Oh…C’mmon she’s not gorgeous at all….I mean she’s never been gorgeous….dun’ like the eyes ,dress,hair, etc…… the whole look

That’s a weird effing dress. Could have been spectacular but it doesn’t look right.

She thinks she is ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!
SHE IS COPPING ANGELINA JOLIE
SHE IS COPPING ANGELINA JOLIE
SHE IS COPPING ANGELINA JOLIE
SHE IS COPPING ANGELINA JOLIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
COPY CAT
COPY CAT
COPY CAT
CAPY CAT
MEGAN FOX WISHES SHE WAS ANGELINA DREAM ON HONEY!!

I will admit she is copping Angelina I mean she like makes the same face expressions as she does and stuff.
Megan also made a copy of Angelina’s dress at the Cannes Film Festival like WTF Megan get some ideas of ur own.
Your not Angelina Jolie okayyyyyyyyy there can only be one Angelina Jolie.

And WTF is up with ur DEFORMED THUMBS????????????? EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I TOTALLY agree with comment #83

Megan Fox is copping Angelina Jolie

oooooooo
Megan Fox uh wanna be much? WOW she wishes she was Angelina

Hahahaha, b*tch can’t do the dropped waist like Angelina, or even Kate Hudson.

And why’s this b*tch imitating her hair?

Granted, M-ox’s is frizzy and gross.

there'sone thing i can say ... @ 06/23/2009 at 3:53 pm

she’s a much better jolie and doesn’t need a man on her arm to make her shine. good on you megan!

hey guys what is the better vanessa hudgens or megan fox

Oh my, this is waaaaaaaay too Angelina Jolie for me! Frickin’ damn copycat!

She’s very pretty, but living in the shadow of Angelina Jolie….she should find her own individuality…

get out of Angie’s shadow…

# 93 there’sone thing i can say … @ 06/23/2009 at 3:53 pm

You should have saved that stupid comment.

When a woman supports her partner that does not make her less of a woman.. it makes her a woman supporting her man..

Megan does not have a man at the moment. And when she did he would not support her. So she whinned about it and yeah it seemed to hurt her feelings..

OH an least we forget these gems from Sade @ 06/23/2009 at 9:45 am

It is obvious that you visit all the stupid sites that trash Angie and you prove this with your words what an uneducated nut. Quoting crap printed on gossip sites and Tabs as true. All your dumb accusations have been proven FALSE.. please do some fact checking before posting. It will keep you from looking and sounding like an idiot.
Sorry too late..

ehh not her best look
the dress isnt all that special honestly
she looks pretty good but not my favorite premiere
on her apologizing, i can see whats she’s saying about the lights
wasnt a big issue for me honestly
i found it funny =p

anonymous @ 06/23/2009 at 7:49 pm

She is gorgeous.

She got no hips and no a§§

she’s so pretty

Wow, she looks stunning here. She acutally got a dress right this time. She looks good and does not look trashy. She looks classy.

Don´t want to be compared to Angelina Jolie? Then don´t dress like her!!

her arms are so scrawny! she reminds me of lindsay lohan too much – face and body. sorry but she isn’t all that…i pass.

Unattractive, too much make-up, very bad skin. Nothing on this chic is natural. At least Beyonce looks great without make-up and doesn’t have a pizza face nor fake boobs. Pitiful wacktress whose 15 minutes are almost up.

people always want to bring down a beautiful woman
she is gorgeous.

What about those thumbs?
They are deformed.
omg.

I think this girl is very beautiful keep up the good work megan fox she is one of the most beautiful in hollywood

i think this girl is very beautiful she is one of the most beautiful girls in hollywood keep up the good work megan fox

@nothing:
she probably still looks better than you hun

MEGAN FOX IS A WANNA BEE SHE IS TRYING TO BE ANGELINA JOLIE AND MARILYN MONROE !!!!!!!!!!

STOP PUTTING PICTURES AND STUFF ABOUT HER SHEZ ONLY ON TRANSFORMERS CUZ GUYS LIKE HER DUHHH AND BRINGS THEM IN THE CINEMAS SO think about it !!!!!!

she dont even look like megan when she was younger…she is fake a wannabee beauty she can look good but you dont wanna know whats under all the make up

She’s got on a TON of makeup…maybe it’s that airbrush makeup…well, what ever it is, it’s bringing out bad skin and blemishes on her. I know she’s a natural beauty, but feel her makeup artist went a little heavy on the cheek blusher almost giving it a more muddied look…although it’s a soft color.

i dont care about her but if she ever daited MY shia labeouf i’m tell’n ya she’s ded!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She’s definitely got it going on!

@rpatzfan: She has bad skin. She has nice facial features though.