Megan Fox Looks Toga Terrific

Megan Fox Looks Toga Terrific

Megan Fox looks drop-dead gorgeous in a white jersey side cowl gown by Kaufman Franco at the premiere of Dreamworks’ Transformers: Revenge Of The Fallen held at Mann Village Theatre in on Monday (June 22) night in Westwood, Calif.

The 23-year-old recently responded to the infamous picture of her walking right by a young fan offering her a rose.

In an interview with Collider.com, she said, ” I feel so sad for him. That kills me. It breaks my heart. And if you know his name, I’ll send him a personal apology. I’m horrified—I would never do that. I’m sorry, sweet boy. I would never do that to you, and I would gladly accept your rose!”

10+ pictures inside of Megan Fox looking toga terrific…

megan fox toga terrific 01
megan fox toga terrific 02
megan fox toga terrific 03
megan fox toga terrific 04
megan fox toga terrific 05
megan fox toga terrific 06
megan fox toga terrific 07
megan fox toga terrific 08
megan fox toga terrific 09
megan fox toga terrific 10

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All

she has blue eyes, believe me I have worn blue contacts before, and thats not what they look like. Sometimes magazines enhance the color of her eyes and thats why they look different sometimes.

She is so awesome, I love that she doesn’t care what people think of her, thats how your suppose to live your life.

And about the before and after pics thing, she just turned what? 22 or 23, your face changes as you grow up….

adventuress @ 06/23/2009 at 3:03 am

@snoozefest: The scars are probably why she wears so much foundation. You’re right though, she should put filler in them. At least her face looks really clear now though. I feel sorry for anyone who had that bad of acne. I myself can’t drink milk or eat anything with artificial hormones or I pay with really broken out skin the next day. But covering up the problem with heavy foundation just makes it worse. She needs to get the filler then let her skin breathe!

She has a reptile nose if you look directly at it, she got a nose job if I remember correctly yes?

snoozefest @ 06/23/2009 at 3:41 am

Megan is so hot right now. Not much going on in her head though. AJ hasn’t been looking so hot after having those 3 babies. No wonder she and Brad are separated. If they have their reps denying it to People that is as good as a confession from those two adulterous liars.

snoozefest @ 06/23/2009 at 3:44 am

She seems like a nice cool gal. Someone you’d want to grab a drink with. Approachable and doesn’t have a team of bodyguards and humanitarian pr people around her at all times. She does her own shopping too.

She’s a pretty girl but her skin is awful. You can see the holes/pock marks in her face. She’s totally giving me an Angelina Jolie vibe. The long toga dresses, the long, flowing black hair, the tat and the way she’s posing. It looks so contrived. She should just give people Megan Fox, she will never be Angelina Jolie.

brit brit's brain @ 06/23/2009 at 4:14 am

Not a very pretty bone structure. That’s why she needs all that make to look hot . Megan has a wide face and with her hair swept back, it makes her look ugly. With her hair all in front of her face, the wide face of hers becomes narrow and soft.
I hope she does not get any action movie roles in the future as it is clear that she is trying to poach on Angelinas’s image to further her career. No one can replace Angelinas as an action heroine because she is the number one star and someone should remind Megan of that.

The lovely Megan in another exquisite dress. Love the hair too. This woman knows what suits her. I was at the premiere and am sure that if she’d see the guy with the flower she would have accepted it.

Just Interested @ 06/23/2009 at 4:40 am

people are making such a big deal out of the boy & that rose
seriously get over it >_>

& megan looks gorgeous ;D

Haven’t read any of the posts because the nastiness of most of them tends to depress me. It makes me understand why more people I meet are becoming more antisocial & disgusted with the human race as a whole.
So if this question has already been asked… well, here goes again ( I will check back later for an answer) -
Is it me, or is she wearing a similar gown to one that Angelina wore some time ago? It’s not an exact copy but the color’s the same.

@rossy40: Yes she has been biting the styles a lot lately. But I think the gowns she is choosing are actually a little nicer.

antonella @ 06/23/2009 at 5:13 am

Oh, yeah. Her apology is totally sincere………………………………….. Love the sight.

She’s stupid.

this looks like one of angelina’s max azria dresses!…she had a white dress and a ponytail at critics choice award 2009!

tons of makeup, fake personnality. but good luck in your acting career lol

Pretty yes, copies AJ for sure, short legged as well, dumb everybody knows…

Yep deea I agree!
her stylist’ must look at all of the red carpet Brad and Angie appearances and say try this one……Tats over the shoulderblade? Goddess dress…I think it would be awesome to admit if their is a similarity that you welcome it.

Her tatoos are so classy….NOT!

Sorry, I just don’t get the hype around this girl. Sure, she’s pretty but she looks bitchy 99% of the time. And, when she speaks, she comes across as arrogant and self centered, as if no man is good enough for her.

She could use a few pointers in class from the likes of Kate Winslett and Anne Hathaway.

Megan fox rocks @ 06/23/2009 at 8:08 am

Stunning woman , she’s so perfect

@celebrityobsessed.: You’ve said it three times now. We get it.

LOVEEEEEEEEEE

This woman is clearly overexposed.
She too knows this movie is not about acting.
Has anybody noticed her thumbs are deformed?
I will admit, the rest of her is flawless.

Wow. This is a stunning dress for her and accentuates her beauty. I like this much better than the slit dress up to her waist. Gorgeous. She is only 23 years old and thank heaven she isnt wearing blood vials, or cutting herself or sleeping with her mother’s boyfriend. Many of you talk about how badly she interviews, but, come on people she is young.

she hides the fact that she has arms twice the normal length by wearing 7″ heels all the time..

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 » Show All