Dakota Fanning Dons Denim Jumpsuit

Dakota Fanning Dons Denim Jumpsuit

Dakota Fanning dons a platinum blonde wig, slips into a sexy denim jumpsuit and runs to the set of her new film, The Runaways, in Los Angeles on Tuesday (June 23).

In the musical drama, the 15-year-old actress plays lead vocalist Cherie Currie for The Runaways, an all-female hard rock punk band. Costar Kristen Stewart portrays The Runaways bandmate Joan Jett.

Dakota and Kristen have been BFFs lately. They also starred together in the Twilight sequel, New Moon, out in November.

dakota fanning denim jumpsuit 01

• Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

TheRunawaysMovie @ 06/23/2009 at 8:21 pm

haha this is epic

This should be good. Looking forward to this film.

Wow she is 15 she is getting big.

She really is a great actress. It’s nice to see her transitioning to older roles. I wish her the best of luck!

My gosh, I remember when she was knee high, now look at her. Depressing.

she’s a child!! Legally & physically.
She’s playing a rocksinger?
give me a break.
I like Dakota but she is sooo young.

From what I’ve seen so far this movie is going to be Cheesy.

But I like Dakota, she’s a great actress.

sounds exciting!

wow she looks like her cant waittt

in the movie she and kristen make out

@twihard69: Are you serious?!

Get a clue @ 06/23/2009 at 9:53 pm

@Catnip:

You don’t know what this movie’s about do you? here’s a hint, it’s a teen girl band in the 70′s. Dakota is a teen. Kristen is older than Joan Jett was in the Runaways. Why do you think they were called the Runaways?

What is the reason for this!! She’s 15 and she’s on JJ board. What is wrong with the staff, man you folks need to re-evaluate your priorities it’s all screwed up, she should be on the JJJr. board.

Dear Catnip -

Kristen is playing a 15-year old Joan Jet.

Dakota is playing a 15-year old Cherie.

Do your research before complaining about Dakota being too young to protray the rockstar. I keep reading about people complaining, “Kristen’s too young to play Joan, Dakota’s too young to play Cherie.” It’s getting annoying! Do your research people!

lets hope they don’t try to turn this kid into the next lindsay lohan.

You ppl get facts. Thanks@Diana. Lots of bloggers in here and wish they are smart thinking. Personally I love dakota since she was little girl. She’s not too young for this movie. It’s exactly right age and fit-in to the character. And about making out with Kristen, Joan and Cherie were said to be lovers. And this is a movie, dont mistaken movies character and reality. Dakota and Kristen both actress and they made a huge money playing characters. Let them do what they suppose to do to entertain us. I’m very sure both Dakota and Kristen are smart young actress and they know what they are doing. Especially Dakota being around us since little girl and growing in each movies. I am so into this girl and so proud of her. Some other child actress, some of them dont even come this far when acting too young. Lindsay was not that popular when she was young, she started again somewhere around 16th.. so that’s different case scenario. None of these girls acting A Class like Dakota or Christen Dunst. So stop comparing these girls to Lindsay, Miley or anybody coz they both really sound and seems smart. I wish Dakota the best and will be always watching her movies. Her sister Elle seems to follow her footsteps. Love Dakota and love Kristen.

dakota and kristen have also starred in Cutlass, the short directed and written by Kate Hudson. it’s pretty great, if I do say so myself. and kristen and dakota are just about as perfect to play cheri and joan

she isnt on jjj because she’s not in disney. thats my guess either way id rahter have her on here than ****** cyrus or the jobros

Omg, stop trying to sexualize her Jared. She isn’t a wh*re like MiHoley Virus.

juzz monkey @ 06/24/2009 at 2:36 am

i’d hit it…

in 3 more years =P

mang keps @ 06/24/2009 at 2:45 am

Dakota looks amazing, this movie is bound for Oscars…

Kstew and Dfan are rockstars!!! awesome!!!

These costumes are cracking me up! I love it! DF looks like she can also do ABBA! Teens playing 1970s rock stars and getting paid for it, BIG FUN.

i love dakota but i think she is growing up to fast and needs to take serious roles like she did before this movie seems like it is going to bomb the box office.

my mom was like, oh hell no. @ 06/24/2009 at 7:39 pm

This kid is super smart. I remember watching her in Man On Fire, and god damn, she seemed more mature than I am at my age….
oh wait, she probably is!

eh, sad for me.

Dakota is super hot! I can´t wait to see them make out.HOPE SHE ROCKS OUT WITH HER TITS OUT!

Dakota forever @ 06/29/2009 at 9:37 pm

Fran is correct. Dakota is very hot!

Fran-you are a pervert….eww

fran you are discusting SHE’S 15 and your probly older geez what is it with men in BOOB’S! there not that great ask any woman quite frankly there a pain in the ass… and as for everyone else who sayin kristin and dakota are to young the girls who were in the true band were 14 and up so quite frankly there perfect like they said do your research!!!