Tue, 23 June 2009 at 2:20 pm
Ellen & Portia: Happy To Be Married Without Children
- Ellen DeGeneres & Portia de Rossi are happily married but just fine without children.
- Katie Price shops in her bikini.
- Lindsay Lohan is an outfit transformer.
- Kristin Bell is bikini beautiful.
- First look of Matt Lucas as the new Alice in Wonderland‘s Tweedledee and Tweedledum.
- Calvin Klein has switched out their controversial NYC billboard.
- Ronaldo Cristiano wears white slippers.
- Miranda Kerr smells something foul.
- Aubery O’Day goes for the blueberry look.
- Joe Jonas disses Taylor Swift during a Jonas Brothers concert.
- Jon Gosselin cleans up his mess.
- Josie Bissett, aka Jane Andrews Mancini, returns to new Melrose Place.
- Environmental lifestyle expert Danny Seo has launched a “pop up” blog called SimplyGreen.com, where he’ll be giving away eco-friendly furnishings for the home…many of the same products he’s used in his celebrity client’s homes. He most recently re-did actress Kerry Washington‘s LA home and will be giving away many of the same items from her home right on the blog..
- MySpace plans to cut about two-thirds of its international workforce and close at least four of its offices outside the United States.
- Sony and Columbia Pictures have shut down the Brad Pitt-Steven Soderbergh movie Moneyball just before start of production.
Just Jared on Facebook