Kate Gosselin is Toyota Tempted

Kate Gosselin is Toyota Tempted

Kate Gosselin, with a bodyguard in tow, stops by a Toyota car dealership near her home on Tuesday morning (June 23) in Reading, Penn.

The 34-year-old mom Kate hid behind a pair of sunglasses and a floppy hat while checking iPhone.

On Thursday, Kate was seen picking up her brand new Toyota Land Cruiser. Maybe the car needed a few adjustments?

Meanwhile, her soon-to-be-ex-husband Jon Gosselin was seen playing on the lawn with daughters Hannah and Alexis (pictured below).

Just last night, Jon & Kate announced that they will be getting a divorce.

kate gosselin toyota car 01

• Louie has been renewed for one more season- Entertainment Weekly
  • Miley Cyrus is the latest victim of an internet death hoax- Huffington Post
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Genevieve Morton shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All
Angelheart @ 06/23/2009 at 11:34 am

Do these people work??? Where does she get all this money to buy all these things AND support 8 kids????

Kate is a great woman! However i see y people say hat they say about her, but in the end shes the one thats with her kids ALL the time, for money or not for money. The way i see it is that those kids dont kno abt the money all they want is their parents around and kate is around, JOHN IS AN ******* that thinks he is young with no responsibilities…SO GLAD SHE GOT RID OF HIM!

Um angelheart, dear sweet person. They get paid for the show – moron. I’m actually glad about this not for the kids but for Kate. Maybe now she will get herself a REAL MAN not a little boy who is scared of responsibilities.

truth seeker @ 06/23/2009 at 11:35 am

Very sad to be all alone and raising 8 children. One foot in front of the other……………….

She and Jon get like $50,000-75,000 an episode. It was reported in like People Magazine.

stellartes @ 06/23/2009 at 11:40 am

television and money ruined this family…so so sad

They paid about $75,000 per episode (mult. by about 26 per year), plus royalties for reruns, plus thousands for paid statements, interviews and pictures that run on air and in magazine. They get a lot of services and goods for free in trade for advertising (using on the show, wearing it, driving it, trips to places etc)- it’s called product placement. As long as the name of the product, service, or person is mentioned on TV or in print with them it’s considered a trade. Dont be surprised if the new car is a freebie in trade for allowing pics to be taken of herself at the dealership and making it clear it’s Toyota. Did you notice she was able to disappear when she WANTED to for a entire 4 days? It takes two to make a relationship and two to break it – there is always ownership on both sides.

If Kate wasn’t such a ***** maybe her husband would still be a round… there’s only so much a person can take.

I’m glad they are seperating it wasnt a healthy relationship for them and also for their children to witness.

BTW forgot the probaly multi-million dollar, multi-book deal she signed which after publishing expenses are paid they will start to get earn royalties on. Fame is the gift that keeps on giving as long as you are willing to keep putting your face out there and keep people talking about you.

What a mess. From what I saw last night, Jon checked out long ago. He wants his freedom while he’s still “young”. He didn’t seem the least bit upset, nor did her wish to try and fix things. What? Does he think all of a sudden he’s going to grow some balls? Come on. You can’t blame a woman who carried six children for 9 months and delivered and cared for them. That man needs to be led around like a dog on a leash to know what to do. And that’s Kate’s fault why???????? Yes, she may be a nag, but some men require that and from what it looked like on TV, that was exactly the case.

JON IS GETTING MARRIED IN THE FUTURE WITH ANOTHER SET OF ……… !!!!:;;;;;;!!!

i agree completely with stellartes…in addition to that i think jon and kate have become so obsessed with the money and fame its pathetic. they both say that they hate the paps following them all the time and that its ridiculous because they’re just normal people…well maybe you should have thought about that before you decided to do a reality show!!! and if you really hated it that much then you would have cancelled the show and worked on your relationship for the sake of your children and yourselves.

US MAG is reporting that TLC has canceled the show, Best move ever.

Anyone who watch the show last night should see who’s at fault. Kate was extremely upset about the “separation” however he seem freaking EXCITED about it. I always liked Jon until I saw that last night and it hurt my feelings for Kate and the kids!

@Us mag:

I completely agree! I also agree with citmyway. Don’t get me wrong, I still think Kate didn’t treat Jon well, but it appears that Jon is going through some type of mid-life crisis. Not one, but both ears pierced and all the Ed Hardy apparel – it is obvious it he is trying to be 23 again for the sake of his homewrecker. I find the kids to be adorable, and hate to see this happen to them. Their lives will be forever damaged from the divorce AND the cameras in their faces for five years.

cute as a bug @ 06/23/2009 at 12:12 pm

Does she really need a body guard? She’s not that famous

Kate Gosselin @ 06/23/2009 at 12:14 pm

Thanks for the SUV kids !!! It’s for you.

interested @ 06/23/2009 at 12:16 pm

Jon needs to grow up. Eight kids require a lo of commitment. What is he thinking. Once a wimp always a wimp. He has a problem!!!!!!!!! And it is not Kate. That is just a lame excuse!!!!!!!!

Kate Gosselin @ 06/23/2009 at 12:18 pm

I’m so broken up about being alone, booooohoo, I had to drown my sorrows in a brand new car….. and GOD help those little money makers if anything spills in my new ride….I’ll show them who and what is most important.

Kate Gosselin @ 06/23/2009 at 12:18 pm

DIVORCE FINALLY IN THE WORKS @ 06/23/2009 at 12:20 pm

THIS IS FOR US MAGAZINE ABOVE ..
NO THE SHOW IS NOT CANCELLED IT IS COMING BACK IN AUGUST
TO LET THEM COOL OFF.. AND YES THEY HAVE A CONTRACT FOR
THE SHOW.. YOU CAN NOT JUST BLAME JON FOR HIS BEHAVIOR
By EXCITED he meant that he can enjoy his life . Most divorced husbands SAY THAT AGAIN WE SEE KATE OUT AND ABOUT WHILE
HE IS AT HOME WITH THE KIDS AGAIN.. SO WHO IS THE ONE THAT
DOES NOT WANT TO STAY HOME WITH THEM..>> EH…

Can I go for a ride Kate? huh? huh?..please.!….. put me in the glove box for when the kids make too much noise when you are on the hands-free.

DIVORCE FINALLY IN THE WORKS @ 06/23/2009 at 12:22 pm

YEAH AND WHAT DOES JON GET TO RIDE IN WHAT NEW CAR
DOES HE GET.. WHEN DO WE SEE HIM AT THE CAR DEALERSHIP
BUYING A NEW MOTORCYCLE..

- She’s so upset she’s going out to blow $50,000 on herself ,poor girl. Heated seats ought to ease the pain of divorce.

Steve Neilds @ 06/23/2009 at 12:29 pm

I call shotgun Kate.!!!! but can I drive every once in a while or do I have to duck under the dashboard as usual.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All