GLAAD to Perez Hilton: Shame On You!

GLAAD to Perez Hilton: Shame On You!

The Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation (GLAAD) is speaking out against celebrity blogger Perez Hilton after he admittedly used an anti-gay slur (f—ot) in an altercation with Will.i.am of the Black Eyed Peas.

Rashad Robinson, Senior Director of Media Programs at GLAAD: “These are vulgar anti-gay slurs that feed a climate of hatred and intolerance toward our community. For someone in our own community to use it to attack another person by saying that it is, quote, ‘The worst possible thing that thug would ever want to hear,’ is incredibly dangerous. It legitimizes use of a slur that is often linked to violence against our community. And it sends a message that it is OK to attempt to dehumanize people by exploiting anti-gay attitudes. We have reached out to Hilton and asked him to apologize for promoting this anti-gay slur and we would ask media outlets to avoid repetition of the slur in their coverage of this story.”

Perez responded, saying, “I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent. While I doubt I will get an apology from GLAAD, nor do I expect one, I would just hope people know how difficult it is to intellectualize a situation and think rationally when a thug disguised as a musician is screaming at your face and intimidating you. I am just very fortunate and grateful that nothing more serious happened to me.”

Pop culture chronicler Rich Juzwiak adds his two cents about Perez: “I just kind of want to throw up my hands (or in my hands) and call out this character, this persona, this online half-person for what it is: bad for the Internet, bad for gay people, bad for the world. I can’t help but feel like everything would be better off without him… I racked my brain and I’ve still come up with absolutely nothing positive or pro-social that he has brought to the world.”

Check out the full piece at FourFour.

Posted to: Perez Hilton

Getty

I am gay and offended after seeing the video, Perez is an idiot, and I personally am boycotting his website .

Perez is GAY imself!!!!!!!!!!!!

amen, just another mediawhore.

That photo is so gross.

we get P, u were scared. BUT why did he call him a ******.. I mean really i bet yhe wanted to use the other word [N] but knew he was gonna get royal ass kicking if he did.

goodness i can’t stand perez hilton! why would you say an anti-gay slur when you’re gay! that doesn’t make any sense! does anyone even feel sorry for him? i mean years of bashing, hating, and criticizing people and now he’s the “victim”!

that’s why i like justjared so much better!

Um, was this pic taken after the beatdown? He looks a hot flaming mess!!!

Ive been on a personal boycott of perez’s site for over a year. he’s too malicious. I visit celeb gossip sites to be entertained for a few moments while at work – not to bring people down out of spite and jealousy. Perez seems to use this vicious tactic. he doesn’t seem to know what JustJared knows – that you get more with honey…etc etc.

Are people not thinking that the attack on him was dreadful as well though? He may have said anti-social words but violence and hitting is scarey and unacceptable. Who started it the word wrong doer or the physical attacker? It seems like America gets freaked with the spoken word more than violence. No matter what, that man should not have hit Perez. Same with the Chris, Rhianna thing. JMO.

twifanatic Amanda @ 06/23/2009 at 3:06 pm

I couldn’t believe he called him that. For all his gay equality promotion he is not helping the situation by using a very hurtful word and ADMITTING it!

Wow, those are pretty sharp words about Perez…and they’re all true. Funny, he doesn’t understand that “abuse” can be physical…or VERBAL. He doesn’t seem to have a problem with the verbal abuse he heaps on celebrities daily on his site. And, for someone who claims to have been “punched” in the face three times – where are his bruises? He’s pathetic.

The best he could come up with were anti gay slurs?!?! What a hypocrite he is, it was only a matter of time someone punched him anyway with all the insults and lies he says about people for no apparent reason.

NO. 6 ROCKS @ 06/23/2009 at 3:12 pm

@kevin:

I’ve stopped visiting his site long ago, and so glad I did! I hope more will do the same as you and I… peace

These are exactly the kind of turncoats that make if difficult to address actually incidents of bigotry, discrimination, or racism.

Since when did will.i.m become a thug? I always thought he was a gay men disguised as a mild mannered rapper.

I am also boycotting perez’s website. I WAS a faithful follower, Although I never cared for him. I really was starting to get enough with the whole Miss California deal (which I thought he was a total ***** about). Then he starting calling out Adam Lambert for not coming out that he was gay. Who the hell was Perez to say when someone needs to come out of the closet. Well this is the final straw. I hope others start to boycott his website also. He has caused lots of people heartache. He is a terrible person in my book.

I am also done with Perez’s website. He is a terrible person in my book. I don’t feel sorry for him at all. He has caused lots of people personal pain and heartache.

Perez hilton is the biggest hypocrite. thank goodness someone said something.

Good for Rich Juzwiak for saying what he did.

whats the big deal black people call each other niggas all the time i have a black friend who calls me his nigga its the same thing I’m gay and call my friends ****** ,***** ,homo and all other kinds of insults get over it the more attention he gets the more he is gonna do it

@sillyme: I agree. As someone who was in a long term physically abusive relationship I was finally able to escape from (literally) I don’t condone hitting or physical aggressiveness in any way. But verbal abuse can be just as bad, but more insidious and subtle. I’ve been there and done that too. He’s a hypocrit in more ways than one. I love Just Jared and won’t be going over to Perez anymore. I’ve had it with him and his antics.

i have no idea who he is and never visited his website before.

Perez is ridiculous.

Someone please punch Perez again.

Perez Hilton is cool. Gay people are stupid and sucks.

this family is so fubar @ 06/23/2009 at 3:33 pm

Gosh, you’d think with all his $$$, he could see a decent Dermatologist. Blllllleeeeeccccchhhh

perez you’re insane.

AlicetheGooniscuter @ 06/23/2009 at 3:36 pm

One of Lavender boy’s better photos, ha ha ha. The video shows how very wrong he really is and I hope he disappears back into the oblivion he came from. Wave bah bye to your golden ticket Pez cause your big mouth finally got shut. In one photo it looks like he hit himself in the face during the ensuing struggle going on. That would be justice.

Perez is horrible. Perez is Racist, and to use such a disgusting slur is despicable. He hurts the gay community much more than he helps them… Perez is just terrible any way you look at it.

c'mon now @ 06/23/2009 at 3:38 pm

@rocky_rhodes:
Well that is amoungst friends and Perez is nobodies’ friend. He earned his enemies! BOYCOTT!!!!!

Nice picture Jared! Props to you =D

Perez is creepy. He slams ever girl that ever comes in contact with the little boys he crushes on… (how old is he anyways?) He says such vulgar rude things about everyone. He is verbally abusive, no one should resort to physical violence, but i have to admit… it was bound to happen, and in no way whats so ever do I feel bad. I won’t return to his site, no one needs that much negativity. Love JJ!!

Bubbaness @ 06/23/2009 at 3:41 pm

Team GLAAD. You can’t be that much of a hypocrite and not have your community call you out on it.

i agree with rich. “perez” is pathetic.

rocky_rhodes @ 06/23/2009 at 3:20 pm

____

Clearly Perez was using it in the context of trying to make it an insult, thereby insulting himself and his community, and it was about the thought of being gay being an insult in itself. Using a slur, or “taking back” a word is of a totally different context. Also, many black people are against using that word, in whatever form, so I wouldn’t make blanket statements like that, especially since that really applies to black Americans in general anyway.

Chris @ 06/23/2009 at 3:30 pm

Perez Hilton is cool. Gay people are stupid and sucks.
_____
He’s also gay, so what the f*** are you talking about?

This ‘thing’ is crazy!

that video of him crying like some battered victim is just ridiculous. did he actually expect nothing like this will ever happen to him with all the bashing he does on his site?

and his hair is hurting my vision

taylorswiftfan @ 06/23/2009 at 3:46 pm

I love how Jared uses a pic of Perez that literally makes me want to vomit. Perez truly is a vile human being. Violence is never the answer but the way Perez is milking his “victimization” is disgusting. There are no words strong enough to denounce this hypocritical, sexist, hateful, and perverted human being.

Shame on him! Shame him to hell until he realizes, apologizes and takes responsibility for his actions.

I may not always be the biggest fan of GLAAD but good on them for not falling for his BS!

April in Canada @ 06/23/2009 at 3:47 pm

Glad they went after him, he is a menace, pig, idiot……the less we pay attention to this ******* the faster he goes away!

love the flattering pic of Perez!

Perez is going to get his ass kicked by JONATHAN KNIGHT! He said so!

Perez is the kind of person you do not want on your side just because of the discredit his methods will do to your cause.

pollyanna @ 06/23/2009 at 3:49 pm

I see you picked an appropriate picture to represent Perez. It’s as attractive as his attitude. He was funny when he first started, but after a few years, what he does is not healthy for us. He’s repeatedly quite hateful. That’s a little generous; he’s daily vulgar. He obviously feels very uncomfortable in his own skin. He blames everyone for his life except the man in the mirror; poor powerless Perez, so victimized. He habitually stirs up abuse. He is so used to abuse he can’t stand it if he is not getting it or stirring it up. GLADD to see the community show it’s dignity.

haha.wow! will i am is my hero! Im surprised Perez didnt get his ass kicked sooner!!

TOo good to be true @ 06/23/2009 at 3:50 pm

Perez totally deserves this, even Barbara Walters said so! I also love how CNN LAUGHED at his video yesterday. He is a complete moron and his 15 minutes are ticking. He spew hate and violence daily from his computer and then is shock when he mingles with the stars and learn he is NOT respected by them. Celebs like Kristy Allen, Kelly Clarkson, John Mayer and others are laughing and now, GLAAD and others are blasting him. He is toast!

i had no idea who this person was until i visited his web site he creeps me out.! i’m straight but if i were gay i would make every effort to distance myself from this nut. no, he didn’t deserve to be hit but a small part of me is glad that it happened.

HE IS AND IDIOT
i mean insulting gays when you are one? i dont have anything against gay people btw..

cutiemcfreckles @ 06/23/2009 at 3:52 pm

haha, love the pic. I love your site sooo much more than Perez’s Jared. Don’t really read Perez all that much. He is insecure and so gossipy.

Perez had it coming!! someone was going to do it sooner or later!. Maybe he will think first before he opens his mouth….but, after all it’s Perez we are talking about so I very much doubt it.

he is disgusting!

He is make your skin crawl sickening, yet every post here pro or can helps him. That’s sick.

He has no talent or real credibility in anything other than generating web hits…………….That’s even sicker.

The major entertainment industry is dumbed down so much that this fool can exist. Why doesn’t everyone in major media just make him go away.

Your really mean, I thought justjared was nice but you put like the worst picture of Perez Hilton, I guess all blogs are cruel people behind computers. :( Sad.

I think Perez needs to step up, be a man and apologize for using the gay slur–especially since he himself is gay (although not a good example or role model for gay people).

He also has to realize that in his line of work (if you can call it “work”), if you spend the majority of your time dissing famous people there is going to be some consequences. By no means is violence the answer, but Perez needs to grow a pair and stop his crying. Also, he needs to expand his vocabulary…that way he won’t have to resort to calling people names like “******”.

I also, will not be returning to his website.

i love how in the blog he sent out he said that will.i.am was the one who hit him but then in the beginning when he was telling the story he said that the black eyed peas’ manager was the one who punched him in the face i think he’s a little messed up on the total bulls— lie hes continuing to tell eveyone….. im glad perez hilton got punched in the face it is about time someone hit him!!

people are only singling him out b/c he is in the spotlight.. I know alot of gay men that say even worse than that about other gay men but no one bats an eye at them b/c.. THEY ARENT FAMOUS! So who cares.. let him talk. he was never elected a role model.. and i danged sure wouldnt have one with that bad a skin as a role model for sure!!

@kevin:

i stopped a long time ago. there is so much about Perez that just isn’t smooth. he’s a jerk, he’s a media **** etc. that he would get all up in arms about Prejean’s frank and honest opinion and then use a term like that himself is hypocritical. and THEN he gets it up over the fact that GLAAD called him out saying that he was afraid for his life. sorry that that is no issue for using a gay, racial or any other kind of slur. not when you are trying to act like the king — i mean queen — of tolerance.

Fergie Fan ! @ 06/23/2009 at 4:05 pm

Perez is just a f*cking ***** !

GO PEAS !

GO FERGIE !

Well, he is a mess and finally someone put him on his place, perez is so irritating that it is paintful! Guess who is in the news now? Are the tables turning? This guy is only nice with a few celebs that he kisses ass. He is not only a shame for the gays, but for humanity.

”I am saddened GLAAD chose to victimize me further by criticizing me for how I non-violently dealt with a very scary situation that, unfortunately, turned violent”

Is he serious?? LOL………..calling somebody a f****** f***** instead of choosing to walk away is dealing with it non-violently?? this is the reason it turned violent and he deserved to get punched……

@Fabienne:

no one is saying that will.i.am is without guilt. but there is no excuse for such language. period. especially when those words may have caused or extended the fight.

OMG Jared you RULE!!! Love the picture you choose to go with this story!! LOL!!!

While violence is never the answer I personally have wanted to sucker punch that person for a very long time. He has nothing but hateful things to say about people. Why not use your celebrity to promote Happiness and love. If you run your mouth to the wrong person your gonna get your BUTT knocked out he is lucky it was not more severe.

I’ve been saying for months that Perez Hilton is no friend of the Gay Community. I am no Gay Advocate, but I don’t believe in demeaning people. Perez went out of his way to demean EVERYONE including Gays. When he showed those explicit pictures of 2 Gay men having s*ex, he had more than crossed the line. He is no friend to ANYONE, he is only about himself. It’s about time someone brought him down.

Violence is never the answer, but it is often the consequence of actions that provoke and even hurt others. Perez should have known this. It wasn’t a mere slip of the tongue in the moment that caused him to call Will.I.Am a ******. He said the exact words he intended to say to Will because Perez has shown that he believes that to be called a *** is the worst thing in the world. He willing provoked the man and it is to Will’s credit that HE did not flatten Perez’s face. Will didn’t even hit him. Perez Hilton is a liar and an opportunist; manipulative and egotistical. He has outed Gays, he has ridiculed people he THINKS are Gay because they have not come out. He has insulted many celebrities on a personAL level, even those he CLAIMS to like.

The fact that Perez didn’t even apologize for the use of the word shows that he is disconnected from reality, his viewers and the Gay Community. He said once that he doesn’t represent the Gays, now I hope the Gay community gets it. Maya Angelou said, “If, someone shows you who they are, Believe them.”

His tirade on video was shameful. He’s just a big crybaby. My 3 year old niece has fallen and gotten hurt far worse with less crying than this big wuss. The man has no self-esteem, no respect even for himself. He is a drama queen, who might have seen his last drama. People need to STOP inviting him to these celebrity parties; he does NOTHING for their careers and they should stop giving him access I hope he becomes a Pariah. People should be done with him hurting others and not taking responsibility for his actions.

f**kperez @ 06/23/2009 at 4:15 pm

Like everybody else, I’m suprised this hasn’t happened sooner. Perez writes incredibly hurtful and vile things, and has gotten away with it til now. I do understand that everyone is entitled to their own personal opinion, but when your personal opinion is viewed by millions of people a day, you have to be a little more sensible about the crap you write. Too often, he’s unnecessarily vicious, no longer entertaining, but rather embarrassing. In conclusion, DOWN WITH THE MEDIA ***** THAT IS PEREZ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A couple of things… First, I love the fact that Jared used the absolute worst picture of him. lol Perez says in his video that physical violence is never the answer, yet it’s ok to inflict emotional and physical damage on children. This is the same man who wrote nasty things about a child and scribbled on their picture (Sadie Sandler). He’s a hypocrite and uses his website to bully and intimidate. Lastly, I think the reason he used the F word is that he wanted to provoke WIA into saying or doing something that would make him look bad.

I’m happy GLAAD finally spoke up, it’s about time, he has set the gay movement back years.

I haven’t gone to his site in a couple of years, he’s a bully and he needs to be gone.

loverducky @ 06/23/2009 at 4:25 pm

Perez is trying to play himself up as such a victim. Sometimes words are just as bad as violence, and he isn’t taking any responsibility for his role in this altercation. He is trying to get all this sympathy but he is just making himself look like a helpless loser.

Liverwurst @ 06/23/2009 at 4:25 pm

When will this idiot learn that words wound just as deeply as physical blows. Maybe in time he can self reflect on how irresponsible and hateful his words can be towards others. JJ has chosen the same career and for the most part, conducts himself with integrity and honor.

I think Perez Hilton is the scum of the celebrity world – a real bottom-feeder who uses bullying to get his way. He deserves whatever happens to him. He’s all about attention and he’ll say anything or do anything to get it. He is worse than the tabloids….and it’s about time people are calling him on his ****. This is the perfect opportunity to put a stop to the lies, rumor-mongering, doodling on people’s pictures, etc. I cannot for the life of me understand why anyone would want him on their TV show, judging a beauty contest, or even giving him the time of day.

It is about time celebrities and journalist started to speak out against PH. He is a thug and a blackmailer and a terrorist. No one should have that kind of power. Why does he think he can call people ugly names and talk trash about them? Why has it taken so long for people to call him on it? I hope HE is sued for every penny he has made on his HATE blog.
It’s about time people…it’s about time

The gay fad is so passe…so over.

Real men and real women are coming back in vogue. Now won’t that be novel !?!

Gayism will fade into the woodwork soon. The fad is just about done with.

Ellen and Portia will divorce within the next three years. Ellen will stay lesbian but Portia will revert to normal again.

Now won’t that be refreshing!

Proactiv much..??
Pepperoni face.

this is why i read JustJared.com and not Perez…

Feelin’ sorry for him . He needs to clean up his diet which will help his complexion.

I hope Perez reads that article! :D

I too stopped visiting his website when he posted a video and claimed it was the worst rendition of poker face ever. It was wrong of him to link to some random person on youtube to make fun of and second of all in the man he was making fun of had brain surgery so that was why he slurred his words. I have boycotted perez since then because he is simply an a…

Yeah, he should try a macrobiotic, organic diet. It will fix his face condition and his weight. Might straighten his head out too.

He’d definitely feel better about himself.

It’s so stupid to put this picture of him in the article…
AS for this story, Perez shouldn’t have insulted Will i am, of course, but come on…I think we should never accept violence like this.

i love will.i.am because i love black eyed peas i love them for standing up to perez it was maybe not in the best way but at least they said something and yes i am boycotting perez’s site

Perez should shut his mouth.. he’s just crying for attention and making stuff up.. he should search for a real talent instead of assault people on the internet

PEREZ DID THIS TO HIMSELF!
HE TALKS SOOOOO MUCH TRASH!
I’M SHOCKED HE DIDNT GET SOCKED BEFORE THIS!
HE WAS NOT A VICTIM OF VIOLENCE!
HE HAS VERBALLY AND MENTALY ABUSED PEOPLE LONG ENOUGH!
AND NOW WITH HIS DISGUSTING SLURS ON THE GAY COMMUNITY
THE BACKLASH HAS BEGUN!
JUST LIKE THE TIME OLD SAYING:
“DON’T LET YOUR MOUTH WRITE A CHECK YOUR BUTT CAN’T CASH”
SORRY GUYS BUT, AMONG MEN, IF YOU TALK TRASH YOU HAVE TO PAY.
DON’T BE A NANCY AND MAKE A VIDEO OF YOUSELF CRYING AND PUT IT ON THE INTERNET!!!!
LOL

sunset eyes @ 06/23/2009 at 4:46 pm

I just love Just Jared, such a possitive site, all celebrity talk yet no hateful posts. Love you Just Jared! :) best site by far.

I really do think that PEREZ had it coming.. he criticizes the whole entire ENTERTAINMENT BUSINESS and thinks the he can get away with it…

What’s worse are all these actors/actresses who feel the need to SUCK UP to him, so that they won’t be one day the target of his BLOG…

He is not an authority figure, nor someone who needs to be placed in a pedestal… HE IS A NASTY PERSON and I DO NOT KNOW WHY THIS DUDE IS EVEN FAMOUS!!! like how he always tell the GIRLS OF HOLLYWOOD…

He always fight for GAY RIGHTS and always talking RIGHTEOUS, but how many careers or little girls has he trashed on his BLOG (and he actually makes money!??!?)….

DO NOT BE A TWOFACE PEREZ!!!! Do not try to act RIGHTEOUS, when all you are about is HATE..

So, APOLOGIZE and face that this is the end of your career.. I really, honestly would love for your NON-SENSICAL (FULL OF HATE) BLOG to be terminated!

@Fabienne:

MAYBE PEOPLE HAVE BEEN WANTING FOR THIS DUDE TO SHUT UP!

We don’t promote VIOLENCE in any way, shape or formc and I do not condone what is done to him.. but he had it coming… and this shows that not everyone is willing to shut up while his BLOG makes money off of slamming people! (artists..)

@Fabienne:

Fabienne – I may be wrong, but I thought I read this jack*ss started it previous to his encounter. He shouldn’t sling sh*t if he can’t take it himself. He’s a waste of space.

@jo:

YOU ARE SO SPOT ON!

@Kahlan: Don’t provoke violence if you’re against violence. Perez had this one coming..he should really consider this a wake up call.

This whole gay fad will be dying down soon. In a year or two people won’t be flaunting it but will be returning to better sense.

PEREZ FOR A KIDS CHOICE AWARD? @ 06/23/2009 at 5:00 pm

EVERYONE PLEASE SIGN THIS PETITION TO REMOVE PEREZ FROM THE NICKELODEON KIDS CHOICE AWARDS BALLOT!!
HE HAS NO BUSSNESS IN A KID SHOW!!
PLEASE REPOST!!!

PEREZ FOR A KIDS CHOICE AWARD? @ 06/23/2009 at 5:03 pm

PLEASE REPOST!!!

eekomeeter @ 06/23/2009 at 5:04 pm

Perez makes me ill. I loathe how he calls out everyone from anything to being fat to being a homophobe, yet he’s the worst scum on earth who makes millions on reporting trash that he calls gossip. Speaking of being fat, just because he lost a few lbs, and I mean a FEW, he seems to think he can freely call anyone and everyone fat now…what a punk he is.

PEREZ FOR A KIDS CHOICE AWARD? @ 06/23/2009 at 5:05 pm

PASS IT ON !!!!!

Perez imitates the Kate Gosselin look-cut with a gay twist.

Perez, stop taunting people that can kick your ass. Not smart at all and makes you look ugly.

HE HAS NO BUSSNESS IN A KID SHOW!!
PLEASE REPOST!!!

In my opinion even if it was no one from the BEP who hit him, Perez got what he deserved. Perez is the one who called Will.i.am what he did and there is no denying that. I think Perez is drama queen and loves to stretch the truth.

the man is a pig.

PEREZ HILTON IS AN ABOMINATION TO THE GAY COMMUNITY FOR USING THAT WORD EVEN WHEN HE IS GAY HIMSELF! HE SHOULD HAVE DEALT WITH THE MATTER IN A MATURE WAY INSTEAD OF POSTING A BLEEPING VIDEO ABOUT HOW HE WAS ATTACKED INSTEAD OF FINDING OUT THE FACTS AND SAYING HEY YOU HIT ME WHAT WAS UP WITH THAT AND THEN GET ON WITH HIS LIFE AND NOT BE A FREAKING ATTENTION ***** GEZZ HIS SISTER MAY BE IN THE NEWS MORE THAN HE IS BUT SHE ISNT AN ATTENTION ***** LIKE HIM!

I cannot stand that pimply faced idiot. I only regret that that dude’s fist didn’t slam into his face instead of the back of his bubble head.

I’m ok with homosexuality. I’m ok with beautiful people. I’m ok with every race that exists. But when you become annoying and trying to make a “pointless point”, that is when I get upset. It’s kind of like reverse racism–a group gets into an issue and then they blame others outside of a group for being racist based on their thoughts or reactions (which do not necessarily imply bias/racism). I was uncomfortable that my roommate left a stranger in our apartment one day when she stepped out (without telling me someone was going to be there), and she accused me of being homophobic.

With that said, Perez is a dumbass and distastefully rude, and I say that based on his words and actions.

Violence is never the answer, I agree Perez. But have you heard the phrase “the pen is mightier than the sword?” You have been freely weilding your “pen” around without conscience for many years. You have done much worse to people than punch them in the eye. I was particularly offended by your recent treatment of Adam Lambert. You lambasted him for not pronouncing that he is gay every time someone stuck a mic in his face. That was none of your effing business. Adam was not closeted and you were insinuating he was. You went out of your way to post the worst pictures you could find of him every time you posted a story on him. Thank you to GLAAD. I hope Perez will read all these posts today.

How about just pure entertainment? His site is up to the person reading the blog to decide if it’s funny or truth or just plain silliness.

If someone goes on that site and thinks that is real than they are the issue.

I just don’t get it. EVERY single word anyone ever says, dummy, ugly, old, whatever…someone on this earth is going to take offense.

Someone punched him in the eye. that is called assault. Isn’t there a People for the Ethical Treatment of Bloggers? PETB……

Perez also blatantly lied at first and said will.i.am hit him when, now that the picture is out, you can see he was hit from behind and couldn’t see who hit him. Plus the guys hand looks like a white guy. He’s a hatemonger and hating and verbally abusing people brings hate back on you. Boycott his site. Clicking on his site is what gives him his money. Lets help to put him out of business.

That choice of photo is priceless! Lol!

TwilightGirl @ 06/23/2009 at 5:39 pm

Perez thinks that he’s so famous and so cool!
well wake up dude! you’re not!
everyone hates perez he’s so mean with the celebrities and he thinks that make him cool
I’m just saying that he’s a totall fugly guy!

Perez Hilton is a scumsucking pig. He deserves everything he gets and I don’t think this will be the last fist he sees against his face. It’s been a very long time coming. I don’t think violence settles anything but in this case, Perez had it coming. What’s funny to think of is that the line of people that would have loved to have been the one to smack him is probably so long and now all those people are cheering today. Perez is disgusting and is one of the exact kind of people that give the gay community a bad name when they do NOT deserve it.

I’m so sick of Will being blamed because he didnt TOUCH him i was there

Two Queens fighting, Perez deserves alot of things but come on don’t send your homeboy to beat him up.

Perez must be on drugs. He doesn’t recognize what he did wrong. He twittered his fans to call 911 and messed up the toronto lines when people really needed ambulances. He is ridiculous. He said Will assulted him and then later said both Will and his manager assulted him. He is a liar. To pretend to be Fergie’s friend at parties and events and then bully her appearance daily and say her husband is too sexy for her is beyond rude. Not to mention fake.

Please read comment # 13. So right! Perez needs to realize abuse is comes in two forms..physical and “verbal”. It’s not OK to verbally abuse people every day either. He was bound to get beat up at some point. He’s an extremely mean and nasty person. The world gets needs to stop idolizing nasty celebrities because they contribute nothing to the world…

Typo. I was trying to shorten my comment. I’m a nurse and work long hours!! Helping people daily not hurting people.

He sux, but he’s a rich loser

kimberlypaxton @ 06/23/2009 at 6:21 pm

i hate perez hilton he is so annoying

If someone else would of said that it would of been all over Perez’s website and he would of bashed them but we should overlook it when he does it?? Hypocrites!

wow so you just now write about this, jared? and post a really ugly ass photo of perez? haha, tried to avoid it but just had to huh?

CaliWriter @ 06/23/2009 at 6:42 pm

And this ass is famous why?
All he’s got going for him is a big mouth which he has no idea when to keep shut. He always comes off looking like a total moron who should have spent his money getting an education so he’d have a clue.

CaliWriter @ 06/23/2009 at 6:44 pm

Oh and maybe someone should direct him to the proactive counter at the local mall…keep the crack pipe away from him and throw him in the freaking shower.

TWPumpkin @ 06/23/2009 at 6:47 pm

THIS PIG OF A MAN DESERVES EVERYTHING HE GETS. HE MAKES HIS MONEY AND FAME FROM ATTACKING OTHER PEOPLE. WHAT DO YOU HAVE TO SAY ABOUT MISS CALIFORNIA NOW YOU BIG UGLY FAT MEDIA *****!!!

@TWPumpkin:

ITAWU 100%!!! He’s a poor example of a human being! One thing though, insulting a poor pig was not nice! Pigs have more class than this piece of S**T!

OMG!! Perez is so bu Tt a$$ ugly, and I can’t believe this fat piece of sH! T makes fun of people on his site. People that looks like Perez only put others down to feel better about himself.

perez, who are you anyway? you’re not even famous and have done nothing in your life to become it. all you did was create some publicity stunt for yourself because you haven’t been in the media spotlight for awhile. oh and by the way, this photo is waaaaayyyyy gross and it is called Proactive!

Perez can dish it out but he can’t take it. Being a gay man he should know better than to use that word. Can you imagine how he would react if someone yelled it at him.

Also – someone who’s a friend – please give him the name of a good dermatologist. If he took some of the money spent on ******** up his hair and used it on good skin products – he wouldn’t have such bad skin.

This incident is showing the world Pigface Hilton’s true colors. IMO, he should have been charged with assault for the threats he made to will i am and his manager. He is not a victim he is making himself out to be.

Karma’s a *****, isn’t it Mario.

oh please stop complaining. He is gay. Fergie is ugly and does think she is better then everyone else. So does her bandmates. Can’t they take a little criticism without freaking out and hitting someone??

@aj: Exactly. The best thing that the world can do is completely ignore Perez Hilton. Don’t talk about him, tweet about him, follow his blogs or tweets, and don’t watch anything that disusses him. All he wants is attention….no matter how he gets it. If the public doesn’t give it to him eventually he will go away because he’s not getting support.

palis2009 @ 06/23/2009 at 7:06 pm

To Anne:

Be grateful you don’t know or visited his website. His website is degradable to society. He promotes hatred. I have visited his website a long, long time ago…after that I did not have a good feeling about myself. Needless to say I did not respect myself in the morning.

This is one of the reasons why most people hate gays – people like Perez tarnishing their own community’s image.

Ha how hypocritical for him to abuse Carrie Prejean of being antigay when he’s running around calling people fa-gs. And his whole BS about how violence is illegal but defamatory words are ok just doesn’t cut it, like hello you can get taken to court for defamation. i’m so glad i stopped visiting his bs website full of fucccckery ages ago.

People are finally realizing that he is a hypocrite.His comments are hurtful and useless.I don’t feel sorry for him at all.He represents everything that’s wrong with the celebrity-obsessed world.

Ha he’s twisting it around like he needs an apology from GLAAD?

chinchilla villa @ 06/23/2009 at 7:33 pm

so THAT is perez hilton. and he has the nerve to make fun of others? i guess it beats getting real work.

I’m a psych major and it’s very telling that Just Jared used this horrid, unflattering photo of Perez and posted the comment Rich Juzwiak said.

I think JJ can’t stand Perez, but is too polite (unlike Mr Lavendera) too completely sh!t on him on his blog ao he used Juswiak’s thoughts to explain his own.

I myself can’t stand Perez, ever since he started the “Wentworth Miller is gay rumor. ” Anybody who would try to out somebody like that is just lame in my book.

He helped get Isiah Washington fired for using the f-word but then turns around and uses it himself..? How Hypocritical..

He’s a hypocrite and gives LBGT Americans a bad name along with Chris Crocker and Andy D!ck..

Looks like Perez needs some Proactive!! He looks digusting in this pic!! Ugghhh I think I need to puke now excuse me!!

Vote to remove his nomination from the Teen Choice 2009.

Gross, WHO is this guy and why do we care?

I think it is disgusting. Perez spends his “career” insulting women calling them w****s and s***s and then gets up in a tizzy because someone attacked him. Granted violence is not the answer but Will’s manager was upset that he called Fergie fugly and then the hypocrisy he calls will a slur used to denigrate gay people. Perez should know just cause he says it does not mean it is ok. So does that mean if a straight personn says it out of anger in a moment of rage that it is ok? No, Perez, this is Karma. He is so vile that this was inevitable.

Deep down inside Perez hates himself for being GAY. If a straight person said this Perez would call for his head to be cut off and his balls.

haha!!
i like the picture you chose ;)

Facebook has a group just formed called “Boycott Perez Hilton on Facebook” if anyone is interested.

He is simply a disgusting and revolting person. It’s sad.

gonna warn u because i hate this guy so bad im gonna rant on him

1st of all ok he got hit, but this little biztch was asking for it
last time i heard when ur in an intense conversation and one guy pushes it that’s when fists r drawn
assault imo is a whole different thing, this my opinion
assault is when it’s really bad for if u just ask a person for no reason
this pus-c was asking for it
gays dont like 2 b called that and straight ppl def dont like that
he just wants attention imo
ive noticed lately with his book and all that he’s been in more hollywood type stuff and i think this shiz is getting 2 him
PEREZ UR FREAKING NOBODY!!!ALL U DO IS WRITE ON A BLOG

and what i find hilarious is that this guy talks like if he’s some gay rights activist when he says that
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
really, i lost all u respect for u when u put those pictures of the gay screenwriter for milk, or whatever he did
how u can do that 2 one of ur own ppl is beyond me, when i say ppl i dont mean gays but ppl who r fighting for gay rights
and when u say that u make in excuse about u being assualted
stop being a pus-c, it doesnt even look like u got hit bad
nothing but some lame ass ugly biztch
fu perez

I totally lost respect for Perez when he put on his website the pictures of Milk screenwriter having sex with his partner–there was absolutely NO REASON to put that up on his website, what was the purpose??? He better watch his back–there’s more coming his way, there’s a long line of celebrities who are ready to punch his face in!!

TWPumpkin @ 06/23/2009 at 8:48 pm

@rocky
Sorry Rocky you are right.

Perez is a ****. He spends his life trashing people and judging people. Im glad someone finally thumped his ugly ass.

Will I AM is gay and in the closet. This was a fight between two gay people. Mayer is gay and in the closet got busted that’s why Mayer is jumping into it. As if John Mayer treat people better. Look at how Mayer treat women like dogs. John Mayer need to shut up, he is just trying to rise back to the top so he can use and bash more women.

some day All the damage that these doing goes go in your against , expect that this was very prompt !!

Kudos to Jared for posting that horrible picture of Perez. This is exactly what Perez would have done in this situation. It’s good to give him some of his own medicine.

EW that picture is disgusting.
I think perez is taking this WAY too seriously i mean so what he got punched! People get punched all the time he doesnt have to go on his blog and twitter and write about it 24/7. NO ONE CARES!!!!!!
God he needs to grow up and be a man.

EW that picture is disgusting.
God he needs to grow up and be a man.

I can’t stand him. I was at his dumb site 1x and never again. Saying Jonathan Knight is gay. Oh Perez only wishes.

Perez should not be allowed to be a part of award shows or beauty pageants. He causes acute drama and gives the events he attends a bad rep. Perez is hateful and has hurt the gay community. He needs to understand he is not the only sole on earth that deserves rights and opinions. He does not understand this.

Thanks for using the “Fugly” picture of him. ranted and raved about I. Washington saying the ****** word. For whatever rhyme or reason he is now giving himself permission to use it. He is full of ****. It won’t work. He has never been attacked physically?! But let understand… he beats people down daily verbally. That’s okay? No repercussions? I don’t think so. Life is rubbery like that. It comes back. He hates on YOUNG people for crying out loud. I’m surprised Demi Moore didn’t put her foot in his ass a long time ago for hating on her daughter. He’s a nuisance! Walks around like an authority. He is everything I don’t want my children to be. He is a hateful man, living in hateful skin with a hateful spirit. That’s a triple negative. I hope he enjoys the fame and the money but remembers how he got it. What we are witnessing is all the hate he dished out coming right back at him. I imagine he is feeling a bit uncomfortable right about now. He can’t handle it. Oh yeah, he’ll handle it by continuing to **** on everyone and their kid. It’s self hatred 101. I hope his eye heals nice and slow. Better, I hope he hits himself in the other eye for being such an ass.

@Fabienne: Perez usually calls women horrible names.This happened at a party after the event and PEREZ and the hitter were probably tired a little drunk. Perez should not be allowed out of his house.

then he ties up the 911 lines in toronto by having everyone on twitter call the cops AFTER he was the one who called Will the “F” word and on his ranting video response calls Fergie fugly again and calls Will the “F” word. What if there were sick people trying to get thru the 911 line Perez? I guess this diva vile of a person thinks it is all about him. Gross. Karma.

@[marie]:

i think everybody picked up on that ;) but good points.

LET’S BOYCOTT HIS WEBSITE and HIM!

boycott this mess @ 06/23/2009 at 11:00 pm

T-bone #161 is right on. Maybe then whoever this perez is will get a real job.

I’ve stopped visiting his site too. I just hate him so much. He just keeps on doing these things, some of the recent things that made me really dislike him: The whole Miss California thing that he wrote WAY to much about, the way he treated Adam Lambert, what he did to Dustin Lance Black (nothing to be ashamed over for Dusin but so f-ing stupid of Perez to post those private picture of someone who doesn’t want to be Paris Hilton or LiLo), and now this.

I can not for the life of me understand why he called Will.I.Am the F word. I mean, we all know what he said about the whole Isaiah Washington scandal, and now he basically says the exact same things. What is the difference? Yeah, there is none. I do not support violence, but my God Perez got what he deserved. He should not have said that. I hope everyone stops going to his site so that it once and for all can die and ppl can forget about PH.

He was funny and entertaining once, but that was a long time ago and now it seems like he is just mean. Like rly, rly mean w/o it being meant as funny or you know.It’s a different tone and I don’t like that he constantly wants to bring ppl down. That is not entertainment in my eyes. So f-k Perez. Let’s make 2009 the year where Perez disapperas and becomes a memory. He doesn’t desvere to have this much power when he abuses it.

It’s OK for one man to beat up on another. I can’t wait to some of your a$$e$ get kicked. Nobody deserve to be hit. May be Chris Brown should be let off because a lot of people don’t like her. This is Pr rubbish to help get Black Eye peas people off the hook. Who ever through the punch should go threw the same trail Chris Brown went through rather you like Perez are not you bunch of hypocrites.

Piggerez fat fuc*k is fuc*king disgusting example of a human being. He is beyond thrash. He steals money and other stuff. You can read about it on Perez Revenge.He is a know racist. You just have to go to his site to see how he is always presenting black/Asian celebs in a negative portrayal.

This piece of fat blob is calling Fergie of Balck Eyed Peas repulsive names when he used to be her friend. What a backstabbing cun*t.
That fugly tranny GAGA better watch out when her so called friend piggerez attacks her.

Let’s hope he goes away for good this year. Everybody should boycott this mega cun*t’s website.

@Katie: I completely agree with you. I am officially boycotting his website.

@Pascall: I’m boycotting it too. And like someone else said, I disagree with physical violence in any way. But by gosh he was hit 3 times and it doesn’t look like he was bleeding. I had an abusive X that beat me bloody numerously and that is when you call and make a big deal of things. I don’t condone it, but I don’t understand his hissy about something that doesn’t look like it even left a mark on him?

I can think of something positive.

He’s a brutally honest and cruel guy, yes.

But he keeps the stars and their egos in check. Sometimes all of us just need to come back down to reality

@faith: Yes but he has to do it in a fair way. Perhaps by only picking on things that the stars actually do or say themselves. I haven’t been on his site in a very long time but someone said he was posting pictures of people having sex and whatnot. Gross and crossing the line if you ask me.

Perez is a freaking hypocrite. He can sure dish it out but can’t take it!

This guy is so gross.
He is a loud mouth, phony, suck-up, greedy and full of bullshi$
guy. I don’t care if he’s gay or straight. He’s obnoxious.

@Fabienne:

I agree with the other comments. Physical abuse is not cool, but verbal abuse is just as bad. I think the fact that anyone on this site or elsewhere who compares this situation to Chris,/Rhianna or any other abusive situation is offensive. Perez is using the same argument to gain sympathy and all he is doing is minimizing real physical abuse and doing a disservice. To me, that makes Perez an even a bigger scumbag.

@Kahlan:

I’m curious why the reader thinks it is stupid to put the picture of perez on the article. That’s what Perez looks like. I wonder if that same commenter also goes to the Perez site and asks him to stop posting pictures as well.

anonymous @ 06/24/2009 at 1:21 am

I think the comments on this site defending Perez are actually written from Perez. I can’t imagine anyone with a brain and common sense who thinks Perez is in the right here.

anonymous @ 06/24/2009 at 1:23 am

I filled out the petition to make sure that Perez does not present on the Teen Awards. Talk about a terrible role model and undeserving of being on any show or site.

I filled out the petition too!

Regurgitatedcreativism @ 06/24/2009 at 3:20 am

The acne queen strikes again!

Perez is an absolute idiot. Not visiting his site anymore. I’m over all the bullshit. He’s a disgrace. And a bully.

Pity of him!

He needs to be cure because of his unstoppable untoward thrown words always.

Psychiatrict session with be more comforting to his everly high tempered character. One maybe free & fierce in giving opinion but should limit his words to any type of gender especially in dealing hollywood world.

PR , SENSIBILITY & CREDIBILTIY should be the character of a media person which unfortunately, he doesnt have any of those.

guess you choose this photo to hurt him ha? ;-)
well, perez is just the mirror of our society. If there were no people like him, his webside would no one know. 10 million clicks says it all!
his webside is fun, you dont need to take him too serious, hes gay, and thats how a lot of gay people speaks, i know a lot and they are all little divas inside. perez is famous and have a lot of readers, these are numbers of readers who other websides or magazines would dream of! but he also have enough critiques readers, the readers good knows how to handle with his storys. But, i do agree if they say, you dont need to use this word f….t. i mean, greys anatomy actors looses his job, an perez was one of the loudest haters against this actor. And now he uses this word because HE thinks HE can use this word because HE is gay?? i dont think so!!!!!
AND NOBODY DESERVES TO BE THE VICTIM OF VIOLENCE!!!!

And if he wanted to hurt will i am with words or defend himself, why he say fa..t?? you cant hurt a hetero with a gay slur!! he could have say you are an ugly idiot or something else, but this is stupid.

Big Stella @ 06/24/2009 at 4:15 am

I can not stand Perez. I do not visit his website nor do I ever wish to. He is a total jerk and attention *****. He makes me sick.

He got what he deserved. I just wished they had knocked his ugly fat ass out. He is a total no talent loser…

to Big Stella

and you must be poor and uneducated, cause only poor and uneducated people defend violence!
i read a lot of comments on different websites, and the comments of the most people are more hateful and disgusting then perez ever wrote!!!! so like i said, perez is just the mirror of our society. look at the most magazines, they are hating on all celebs around, how fat or how thin they are, how many celulites, how many children, how ugly hair and so on…….
in which way is he more disgusting then “INTOUCH” or “Star” or “National Enquire” Magazine??? in no way!!! hes maybe a diva and likes to trash, but he doesnt spread fairy tales and created storys to get more readers like the named magazines! these magazines are disgusting an need to be boycott, not perez. These magazines are realy hurting, cause a lot of stupid people let this magazines, with their created hateful storys, form an opinoin about celebritys.

this is what I don’t get from reading all the reports is that. Why would he instead of calling for help and I mean physically to people around him once who ever hit him, he chooses to go on his tweeter and let everyone know what was up and to call the police?! I mean come on that’s stupid it obviously was the only way to make the news for himself sounds like.

He chose to tweeter first instead of calling for help that is rich

LAUREN_XX @ 06/24/2009 at 5:47 am

i don’t like Perez and his website, because it’s only about judging the others…

JARED you’re the best!!!!!

Here are t-shirts to commemorate the day that Perez got wacked.

I HAVE NEVER SEEN SOMEONE SO UGLY IN MY LIFE!!!!

Hey…KARMA comes back 2 bite you on the a$$, but in his case…it PUNCHED him in the eye! Ironically, a black eyed pea did it…LOL!

Calling him a f****t was WEAK!

hear, hear! what perez doesn’t seem to get is that there are many types of abuse. words can be violent. verbal abuse.

Yuck. Does he have Herpes on is face or what? He is a malicious, nasty person and deserves all the heat he gets.

i dont feel sorry for him at all!!! he is an a**hole!!!

@melanie: Melanie, I don’t think it’s fair for you to generalize. Not only poor and uneducated people condone violence. A lot of rich people can become violent, and not see a problem with it too. Also, you are calling someone uneducated when in a previous comment you spelled website “webside” and you capitalized magazine, which is not a proper noun. You made another mistake as well. Perez Hilton is FAMOUS for making stuff up! Just ask Chelsea Handler. He started posting on his website that she had plastic surgery on her ******. Now how on earth would he know that? He didn’t, he just made it up. You can also look into the lawsuit between Samantha Ronson and Perez Hilton in which she sued him for making completely false statements about her. So I suggest that before you post comments: 1. don’t generalize because that’s truly ignorant, 2. spell check, and 3. learn your facts about the topic in this case Perez Hilton who is nothing but scum of the earth. It is because of people like you who defend him that he will continue to be a snotty, talentless bully.

how about calling a black man a thug, nobody is talking about that.
he wouldn’t use that word to say…brad pitt…?
i think he’s racist and he probably wanted to say something racist but the only thing he can get away with is thug.
obviously he’s lying about the whole manager beating him thing
because i saw the video and i couldn’t see will or anyone else standing there yelling at him
how can he use ******, and justify it

Oh people, c’mon, cut perez some slack. He must have been terrified at the time, thus the ‘word’ came out. I mean, a lot of people are saying nasti things to perez because he makes such a joke out of people. But you know what, deep down they’re a bit of hypocritical. The only reason perez is famous is because actually people enjoy what he has to say, that is, he’s entertaining millions of people every single day. Yeah, I’m gonna say that he’s nasty and bitchy and everything, but in the end, celebrities choose their lives. If they want to be famous, that’s the consequence.

no to ph, yay to justjared @ 06/24/2009 at 11:30 am

Yet another reason for me to boycott the PH blog & check in with JUSTJARED. The guy is such an idiot & takes it upon himself to contantly be an authority on most matters. A jerk!

Perez got popped! @ 06/24/2009 at 11:39 am

I hate to see someone get hit, but this guy makes a living provoking the most violent hatred. What is surprising to me is that he is acting so put-upon. I guess when you are a bully and you get called out, sh*t happens. Even his own community is calling him out. The best thing for Perez is to drop the whole thing and use it as a life lesson. He seems somewhat intelligent and I can’t believe that he didn’t think all the cr*p-spewing he did wouldn’t have a consequence. I hope this is a lesson learned…

Perez disgusts me. He has since I first heard of him. I have gone to his website maybe twice, but I never will again because it’s filth and slander. I told my room mate, who is gay and is out of town right now, about what happened. He said Perez got what he deserved for saying what he said, and he’s surprised something like this hasn’t happened sooner. SHAME on Perez for saying that, and SHAME on him for playing the victim. He never seems to care about how the people he trashes feels, so why should anyone feel sorry for him? He’s a parasite and hopefully, someone will find a can of Raid and we can be rid of him.

Good for him and he deserves it. This guy is an attention seeking a**hole! He needs to disappear and go to hell!

@melanie and Jess: me thinks you’re Perez’s trolls sent here to try and justify his bad behaviour.tell me how a 2 year old ASKED to be called ugly by him? deserved it..oh he was joking right? i guess a lot of his jokes are in very poor taste which is why there is so much vitrol against him. having all those web hits doesn’t mean everyone agrees with what he is saying or likes him. i have been on his site and CRINGED at what he was saying and drawing and empathize with those he has hurt with his violent and abusive words. i join the group who say he deserve what he got.BEP have my support!they spoke for everyone else that Perez has bullied all these years and i hope that he does go away.its time we cleaned up the net.

Perez is full of c*rap. His video on his site shows he has a little cut under his RIGHT eye. Also the picture of him getting hit on TMZ show’s the punch came from the RIGHT side. On Idontlikeyouinthatway.com Perez is showing off a fully bruised eye on the LEFT side. He is such a liar and fraud. He should be run out of town.
_

Violence never resolves anything but dam right we all would be better without this self-obsessed idiot who talks just because he has a mouth

I’m so sick of Mario/Perez. Although it’s true that violence is not the answer, I can’t help but think that this moment has long been in the making. It was only a matter of time. And good for Will.I.Am for being an equal-opportunity thug. Just because someone is gay and an obnoxious wannabe gossip columnist doesn’t mean they can’t be confronted for their douchiness.

I am so glad that he’s getting criticism for this. You do not go on and on about how gay rights are so important, and then use homophobic slurs like they are insults. He even said that that was the most insulting thing he could think to call him (or something along those lines). I wish that he would just stop playing the victim and admit that he did something wrong. Just because he’s gay does not mean that he can get away with saying something like that.

This guy is a hypocrite, a famewhore, and just plain rude. There is a reason why I go on Just Jared and not that site and this just reinforced it some more.

Perez is the most ugliest creature I’ve ever seen in the world!!!!!!!!! go n blog your damned A##!!

my mom was like, oh hell no. @ 06/24/2009 at 7:42 pm

I’ve been to that guys site, once or twice but, for some reason, I couldn’t care less. If I want my celeb fix, I visit this site.

i think perez is a total idiot…like seriously dude. Instead of hurting other people do something more useful with your life. Plus, that video was ridiculous! The only thing Perez wanted was media attention…he got it, but what comes around goes around b!tch.

@Katie: i couldn’t agree more with the pop culture columnist. perez even continues to call him a “thug” disguised as a musician. i mean, are you serious? you are a disgrace to the GLBT community and a disgrace to humankind in general!!! just poof disappear!

sweetiepie*babycakes @ 06/24/2009 at 10:19 pm

A bully is getting bullied.

On his site, Perez Hilton called a 3 year old girl ugly.
Perez is used to bullying children, women, and civilized human beings. Perez is hateful (he goes above and beyond gossiping and is vulgar, cruel, and despicable!!!)

If he wants to live like a devil, then he needs welcome the HELL that he has created!!!!

sweetiepie*babycakes @ 06/24/2009 at 10:26 pm

And Perez Hilton looks as ugly as SIN!
How in the world, can he rip on ANYONE’S PHYSICAL APPEARANCE when he himself looks like this blob fish!

People who live in glass houses CANNOT throw stones!

PEREZ HILTON, THE ROOSTERS HAVE COME HOME TO ROOST!

sweetiepie*babycakes @ 06/24/2009 at 10:28 pm

SO DEAL WITH IT, PEREZ HILTON!!!

Perez is so immature. Verbal is just as bad as physical. He got what was coming to him 4 how he treats people. I’ve visited his site and he’s even mean 2 the people he likes. I can’t believe people on his site actually feel sorry 4 him.

KAreenGzz @ 06/25/2009 at 5:20 am

OMFG
he’s so ugly & fat.. i’m glad that somebody kick his fat ass.. they should kill him.. he thinks that he is so cool talkin’ **** about the others.. he’s so jealous ’cause he’s so damn ugly and uncool.. i really hope that he die

earthgirl @ 06/25/2009 at 6:43 am

Perez Hilton has been “abusing” people on his website for a long time. There’s celebrity gossip and then there’s malicious cyber abuse. He’s been employing the latter.

Sometimes karma gets a big shiny spotlight.

Tick tock, Perez, tick tock.

stophating @ 06/25/2009 at 7:13 am

this guy is disgusting….he is so gross about how he goes on judging other people. he judges how other people look (when he himself is hideous) the mistakes stars make (when he makes plenty errors himself)…he really has done nothing positive for the world

PEOPLE STOP READING HIS WEBSITE!!!!!!!! SERIOUSLY, JUST STOP….DOES IT MAKE SENSE THAT A GAY MAN WOULD CALL ANOTHER GAY A F@G????? NOT AT ALL…SERIOUSLY STOP READING HIS SITE I KNOW I WILL…HES A LITTLE PRISSY WHO IS JUST AS SHADY AND AS BAD AS EVERYONE IN HOLLYWOOD…HES JUST LOOKING TO MAKE EVERYTHING BETTER FOR HIMSELF…PLEASE STOP READING HIS SITE!

I am just surprised that he never got hit sooner!!! When you say the things he does on a website about people,.. it’s only a matter of time before it catches up with you!
I’m so sick of his site,.. it’s always slated to what he believes in and not about just given both sides as well as the facts.

Who is that fat, pimply, ugly dude in the pic?

What a bunch of Faggots!

The Black Eyed Peas are right! (L) they
Perez Hilton:
Shut up and search a life in the hell

I love how you guys published the absolutely most unflattering picture of Perez. Good work.