Jennifer Aniston is a Biking Bounty Hunter

Jennifer Aniston is a Biking Bounty Hunter

After taking the backseat earlier in the day,Jennifer Aniston hops onto a bike and continues to shoot her new movie, Bounty Hunter, in Atlantic City, New Jersey on Tuesday (June 23).

Co-star Gerard Butler was also on hand for various scenes, including one where Jen gets angry at him. They were also seen holding hands in one scene.

The 40-year-old actress just launched a limited-edition Smartwater bottle, with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the non-profit organization Action For Healthy Kids.

FYI: Jen is toting around Ferragamo‘s “Sofia” handbag. Gerry is wearing Ben Sherman‘s “Lichtenstein” plaid shirt.

20+ pictures inside of biking Bounty Hunter Jennifer Aniston

jennifer aniston biking bounty hunter 18
jennifer aniston biking bounty hunter 19
jennifer aniston biking bounty hunter 20

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All
breathinliveout @ 06/24/2009 at 6:59 am

Absolutely adorable! Love her!!

Liverwurst @ 06/24/2009 at 6:59 am

Thanks for another great Jen thread JJ !

Lovely as ever, you go girl.

“super actress”. JJ, you’re really trying to provoke argument. lol This one dimensional ‘actress’ (who’s just being herself) if any but “super”.

alexandre @ 06/24/2009 at 7:01 am

I’m sure the haters will be along shortly so let enjoy this beautiful view.

camille Oreally @ 06/24/2009 at 7:02 am

!@deed: Many actresses are hies by their very real persona…Jennifer’s is a very friendly, humorous and kind one, no shame in that

camille Oreally @ 06/24/2009 at 7:03 am

oops “hired”

Americassweetie @ 06/24/2009 at 7:04 am

On her outlook: “You basically watch my life . . . It happens in front of you. And I can protect it and try to control things only to a certain extent. I think what I’m doing now is letting go of the reins a little bit and saying, ‘It is what it is.’ But there is more to me than just a tabloid girl. This whole ‘Poor lonely Jen’ thing, this idea that I’m so unlucky in love? I actually feel I’ve been unbelievably lucky in love. Just because at this stage my life doesn’t have the traditional framework to it—the husband and the two kids and the house in Connecticut—it’s mine. It’s my experience. And if you don’t like the way it looks, then stop looking at it! Because I feel good. I don’t feel like I’m supposed to be any further along or somewhere that I’m not. I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”

Boring, there is no difference between the pics of her movies and when you see her in her real life, she always looks the same. You can tell from these pics that once again, she’s doing the Rachel, she can’t act any other way, from her mannerisms to the hair, all the same, all the time. She’s so boring.

lmpressedbyJA @ 06/24/2009 at 7:06 am

@Americassweetie: Absolutely! Take that haters!

She looks much better in these pictures. Must of gotten fresh botox shots. Her forehead is frozen when she tries to frown. LOL. Move over Nicole Kidman.

Lovely adams apple Jen?

@sorella: Then why do you keep looking?

She’s a mess lol. And Damn look at her Adam’s apple/neck

Hilarious how JA thinks putting a wave in her hair gives her a whole different look, how she thinks that this is getting into character LOL. She has no clue that she is in big need of a change in hairdo and style. She never goes out of her comfort zone when it comes to her looks or any roles, she’s bland, she never changes it up.

And what is with her puffy face all the time??? Either she drinks alot and retains it in her face or she’s had lots of fillers. Whatever she’s doing to her face and lips makes me look weird.

Liverwurst @ 06/24/2009 at 7:12 am

@well: Throw a rock in a crowd of ANY women and just try NOT to hit one that doesn’t use botox. Brad’s X-girlfriend obviously uses botox too. No big deal.

lovealwaysjen @ 06/24/2009 at 7:13 am

@caRA: You’re so stupid. Jen didn’t do her own hair for a film. It’s called costume and wardrobe department, hair and make-up ring a bell. LOL

poorloons @ 06/24/2009 at 7:16 am

Honestly there is nothing this wonderful person can do that loons and haters won’t twist and turn into something negative. Shame on you. I agree with americassweetie! Dont look if you dont like what you see!!!!!!!!!

she looks more and more masculine every day. I dos not matter how much she pouts her tiny lips she still dos not looks sexy .
Some people might say hot body good legs, she is just skinny.
she is gettin even older and uglyest, and her heart still is bitter even when she pretents to be a charitable person selling plastic bottles of water that only pollute the planet . just two days after Angie was creating awareness about the refuges. This poor thing is a ugly, old lonely loser.

americassweetie @ 06/24/2009 at 7:18 am

JUst one more time (or two) for everyone (the haters) to enjoy!

Pitt-iful @ 06/24/2009 at 7:19 am

@GABY: You shouldn’t talk about yourself that way dearest.

lovealwaysjen @ 06/24/2009 at 7:21 am

At least this woman is someone I would love to hang out with! Jennifer has so many good close girlfriends that shows she is loyal and kind with good morals!

heonlymarriedjen @ 06/24/2009 at 7:23 am

I’ll paste this time because it’s such a classy response to the loonbafoons who hate for no other reason but jealousy that Brad has only married Jen and no other of his girlfriends.

maryrowery @ 06/24/2009 at 7:25 am

watching film is lees fun when you see pictures from every minute of filming process… :/

heonlymarriedjen @ 06/24/2009 at 7:25 am

I love this part! Tell them Jennifer!

“And if you don’t like the way it looks, then stop looking at it! Because I feel good. I don’t feel like I’m supposed to be any further along or somewhere that I’m not. I’m right where I’m supposed to be.”

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 » Show All