Wed, 24 June 2009 at 4:53 pm
Nick Jonas & President Obama Talk Diabetes
- Nick Jonas, whose nickname is Mr. President, goes to Washington to talk diabetes with President Obama.
- Hayden Panettiere has a whale of a time.
- Emmanuelle Chriqui wears a scarf in the spring.
- Johnny Depp is a public enemy.
- Audrina Patridge is a burger babe.
- Antonio Banderas will not apologize for taking on gay roles.
- Britney Spears holds her hair up.
- Paris Hilton breaks decency laws in Dubai.
- Sarah Jessica Parker and Matthew Broderick smile on.
- Chaz Bono takes a stroll in WeHo.
- Ciara covers Rap Up magazine.
- Dancing With the Stars pros Maksim Chmerkovskiy and Karina Smirnoff have landed their own reality show filming this summer, Life & Style reports.
- The Real World: Cancun, the 22nd season of the MTV reality series, kicks off tonight.
- Access Hollywood host Maria Menounos is starring in and producing new flick Serial Buddies, a road trip/serial killer comedy.
- The Academy of Motion Picture Arts and Sciences announced that the 2010 Oscars will have 10 Best Picture nominees instead of five.
Just Jared on Facebook