Zac Efron & Breckin Meyer Parody Perez Hilton

Zac Efron & Breckin Meyer Parody Perez Hilton

Breckin Meyer and pal Zac Efron team up to parody the Perez Hilton-Will.I.Am altercation.

The two buds have had “issues” recently, so Breckin talks to Zac the only way he’s learned how. Sob sob sob!

Check out the hilarious Funny or Die video below!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Zac and Breckin’s spoof of the celebrity blogger?

Zac Efron & Breckin Meyer Parody Perez Hilton

Frazer Harrison/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All
F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/24/2009 at 5:31 pm

womp.. completely unfunny.

Thats pretty ******* hilllllarious!

I can’t stop laughing!! ” I’m sorry breckin ”
lmao

robo chicken skate party??? LOL

LMAO…Breckin is talented. “nerver”

this is too f’n funny, Jared..tx,

haha, perez hilton’s lover boy just made fun of him!

So random! Funny, though.

lol! A beautiful picture of how to play nice! haha…. Loved it!

christine x3 @ 06/24/2009 at 5:50 pm

aw i dont get it :[

Lillianne @ 06/24/2009 at 5:55 pm

That is freakin hilarious.

I love it!

Soooooooooo funny. I would love to see Perez’s face when he watches this video.

Lmao, funniest thing ever.

That was funny. I honestly can’t bring myself to watch Perez in his original video. I just cringe so hard at it I can’t even bring myself to watch it. Honestly, the guy is just looking to sue for money. He was barely more than love-tapped in my opinion. And he freaked OUT about it. It’s obvious he’s never really been beat up in the real sense of the word. And OH MY GOD he was crying! I haven’t cried in like, oh…a year? And I’m a woman! With more pressing matters than Perez.. So Ridicioulous!!

just sayin' @ 06/24/2009 at 6:04 pm

that’s not funny…at all.
but, on the brightside zac looks pretty cute in the video.

@christine x3:
you should watch the real video first ( with perez hilton).
then it will seem really funny)))))

My mom is so funny, she’s like “Too bad they didn’t hit Perez harder”. Yuppers. Zac is staring to grow on me but I’ve always loved Breckin’s humor.

Cool; a little whining and crying ( well a LOT) and he would have had Perez down pat. lol.

taylorswiftfan @ 06/24/2009 at 6:21 pm

I love Breckin! He needs to be in more movies. Perez deserves all the crap he gets.

Again, this is too funny!

HAHAHA, good for Zac, Perez deserves to be in hell.

&&&&& Zac spent some time with the Black Eyed Peas like two days before the fight.

kyra182lovesgosling @ 06/24/2009 at 6:31 pm

I have a feeling(hey! isn’t that a black eyed peas song???) perez will not be happy with zac. Because for people who don’t read perez, he’s like obsessed with him. Yeah perez is going to be mad.

Pure COMEDY! lol

Well, both Zac and Perez are gay so does i matter? Perez will be happy they’re spoofing him!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All