Celebs Respond To Michael Jackson's Death

Celebs Respond To Michael Jackson's Death

Following Michael Jackson‘s shocking death, celebrities have been tweeting their condolences. Here’s a sampling:

Miley Cyrus: Michael Jackson was my inspiration. Love and blessings.

Demi Moore: I am greatly saddened for the loss of both Farrah Fawcett and Michael Jackson. Especially for their children!

John Mayer: I think we’ll mourn his loss as well as the loss of ourselves as children listening to Thriller on the record player. Dazed in the studio. A major strand of our cultural DNA has left us. I truly hope he is memorialized as the ’83 moonwalking, MTV owning, mesmerizing, unstoppable, invincible Michael Jackson. RIP MJ.

Ludacris: If it were not for Micheal Jackson I would not be where or who I am today. His Music and Legacy will live on forever. Prayers to the fam R.I.P.

Jesse McCartney: RIP Michael Jackson. He was the King and the reason I started singing. I will miss him.

Lindsay Lohan: NO OMG … sending my love and prayers out to Michael and his family … I feel sick.

Joel Madden: This is a sad day. Take a moment for Micheal and remember his gift to us all. He was truly great. May he Rest in Peace.

Diddy: Michael Jackson showed me that you can actually see the beat. He made the music come to life!! He made me believe in magic. I will miss him!

Ashley Tisdale: So sad. Saying a prayer for Michael Jackson. I have to say, the 6 of us from HSM were very lucky to have met such an amazing man. I will remember that moment forever. RIP Michael

Dane Cook: I’m dedicating my show 2night to Michael Jackson. THRILLER got me laid. Well… At least that’s what I told my friends.

Jenny McCarthy: Michael Jackson has passed away. His spirit and creative influence will live on through his music that we have loved for decades.

Jordin Sparks: “Omg I’m bawling right now. Michael…. My heart hurts.”

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
loveforfour @ 06/25/2009 at 8:05 pm

I’m shocked beyond words.

rip genious MJ

irish girl @ 06/25/2009 at 8:09 pm

MJ’s death takes down the http://www... or at least slows it down quite a bit.

It’s a sad week for celebs this week: Ed McMahon, Farrah, and Michael Jackson.

RIP

michaeljacksonfan @ 06/25/2009 at 8:09 pm

MAY HE REST IN PEACE!

Can’t believe it, RIP Jeff Goldblum.

noone cares about what miley cyrus has to say about michael

..or lindsay lohan

I agree with Demi. People seem to be forgetting that we lost Farrah as well. I was expecting her to pass, but am in complete shock about MJ. I’m in tears, and i’m not even that big of a fan

RIP to both Farrah & MJ, the King of POP.

Michael was able to share his incredible gift with us for a short time. We will miss him greatly. God Bless his family at this time of loss.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 06/25/2009 at 8:18 pm

RIP Farrah and Michael. It is a sad day. Rumors of Harrison Ford and Jeff Goldblum are internet rumors that have been debunked by real media outlets, CNN, CBS, NBC…

babydalailama @ 06/25/2009 at 8:20 pm

still reeling from michael jacksons death and just heard jeff goldblum is dead after a fall in new zealand….what is going on…????

Jeff Goldblum?? really?
MJ R.I.P

I never shocked for celb death in my life like I am with Micheal . I am not even his biggest fan but he was one of a kind. RIP . My condolences to his family.

No, the news of Jeff Goldblum is a hoax…

This is a sad loss. . .but I have to laugh at Miley Cyrus response to his death. He was her inspiration . . .WTF. She will cash in on anything now won’t she. She has a lot inspirations, when the attention calls for it.
Demi Moore had the best respnse. Two celebs died today, both with children. They are now left without a parent, which is horrible.

It is a very sad day, First Farrah and now Michael, my prayers are with there families in this hard time

Well I was more shocked about Heaths Death @Amy
But yeah I am VERY shocked

RIP Michael Jackson and thank you for your Music that will live forever

ManLESSton, I likely @ 06/25/2009 at 8:30 pm

@babydalailama: Jeff Goldblum is not dead. He is fine. Confirmed with his agent by CNN.

Goldblum is alive.
That’s a hoax from 1999 that’s resurfaced on the Net.

@Rocky:

Heath’s death. . . both equally shocking, but yes, probably a bit more to hear Health had died, since he was so young, and a fellow aussie.

How sad to hear of such talented people leaving us, when talentless people like Paris Hilton are still around.

yeah jeff is fine and alive! It was a stupid joke thank god!!!

Michael RIP you will never be forgotten!

u gotta love lindsay lohan’s response. anyway, may he rest in peace.

I love what miley cyrus said.

RIP MJ

Miley Cyrus needs to stfu.

Miley did a video based on thirler the fly on the video of her. I love Miley

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All