Megan Fox Slips Letterman Some Tongue

Megan Fox Slips Letterman Some Tongue

Prior to her appearance on the Late Show with David Letterman, Megan Fox steps out in a pair of Courtney Crawford slingbacks at New York City’s Ed Sullivan Theater on Thursday afternoon (June 25)

The 23-year-old actress told reporters at a recent news conference what the secret is to the Transformers films. She shared, “Women in movies, in general, are sexy — especially in [director Michael Bay's] movies. And if you want to make movies that people want to see, that’s part of it. That’s part of the formula.”

20+ pictures inside of Megan Fox slipping Letterman some tongue…

megan fox letterman 01
megan fox letterman 19
megan fox letterman 20

Credit: Eddie Mejia-Ron Asadorian; Photos: JDH/WENN, SplashNewsOnline
Posted to: Megan Fox

Valerie Macon/Getty

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

she looks like drag queen!!
sorry for her fans :)

she looks like a drag queen!!
sorry for her fans :)

Jared, I’m a first time visitor to your site from Cleveland, OH.

I saw your link on The Star Celeb’s blogroll and decided to check it out.

I love celebrity blogs and enjoyed a number of your recent posts. So I wanted to comment.

For sure I’ll visit back. Thanks, The C.C.

omg shes sooooo pretty love her dress

irish girl @ 06/25/2009 at 11:08 pm

I love her, but I have to say that the tongue in the moth is getting old. It’s like the stupid air kiss stupidity that Paris and Lindsay started. It’s getting old fast.

irish girl @ 06/25/2009 at 11:08 pm

In shot 11 she looks like she has some booty!

Maximisses @ 06/25/2009 at 11:20 pm

I’m with irish girl. Why does she have to do that? She’s already sexy. The more she pulls these stunts the more desperate she comes off.

Transformers(second one) was SO EFFING GOOD I’m totally seeing it again!!

She is truly talented and good looking. Sadly, she is extremely full of herself. Good dress, not the best.

shes frickin gorgeous!!!!!! and she has a beautiful body!!!!

she looks ok nothing special. her tongue slip is so annoying.

MeganFoxIsAntiFeminist @ 06/25/2009 at 11:35 pm

how dare she say that! thats a big F-You to actresses like Meryl Streep, Audrey Hepburn, Natalie Portman, Kate Blanchett, etc.

Scott are you really serious? you threw out the word “talented” labeling megan fox lmao omg thats the craziest thing ive ever heard. shes the exact opposite of talented

Her dress reminds me of Angie’s, again another imitation.

silly putty @ 06/25/2009 at 11:49 pm

she looks like a bimbo. The tongue thing turns me off.

Trying too hard to look sexy by doing that.

Just another hollywood bimbo

She does that in every friggen phot op now that TMZ was playing a gif of her licking her lips. Apparently it was a hit so she has to keep trying.

You’re beautiful. We know.

Seriously, this is the third pic I’ve seen her with the tongue lick. Overboard.

She is so ugly on the inside that I find it impossible to see her as beautiful! Gross gross woman!

trailer trash

She needs to seriously stop with the tongue thing. It’s getting annoying

Regurgitatedcreativism @ 06/26/2009 at 12:06 am

Be nice if she could keep her tongue in her mouth a while, does she think it’s coy to keep sticking her tongue out? Stick my tongue out and all men will adore me kinda thing. Something you see in kindergarten.

jolie-pitt @ 06/26/2009 at 12:07 am

nobody give a crap about this ***** right now rip michael

it’s her trademark or what? not liking it

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All