Michael Jackson's Publicist Speaks

Michael Jackson's Publicist Speaks

Michael Jackson‘s former publicist, Michael Levine, just released the following statement regarding today’s tragic news.

“As someone who served as Michael Jackson‘s publicist during the 1st child molestation incident, I must confess I am not surprised by today’s tragic news. Michael has been on an impossibly difficult and often self-destructive journey for years. His talent was unquestionable but so too was his discomfort with the norms of the world. A human simply can not withstand this level of prolonged stress.”

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All

What an ass!!!

justLikeapill @ 06/25/2009 at 9:05 pm

strange comment to make for someone who was his publicist.

I had block A1 tickets to see him in London. I am so upset I will ever see such a legend in concert.

Theres no doubt this concert was the death of him. *sadness*

MJ – the originator – you will be missed.

TRUTH HURTS. @ 06/25/2009 at 9:05 pm

RIP. YOU WILL BE MISSED.

This dude needs to shut up. MJ is not even cold yet. He def had issues, but that doesn’t detract from the influence he had on the world through music. No one will ever make as big a difference in music than he did. Music is what it is today because of people like Elvis and Michael.

I wore out my Thriller album back in the day. Had MJ birthday cakes, the goofy pants, even a glitter glove.

One of a kind. His music will live on. RIP MJ.

This is NOT the moment to say those things
respect for the man and the artist, all human ben have issues, nobody is perfect.
for now, let him rest in peace.

well…. he is probably right……….but, I would not have said it so soon after his death

My mother always told me if you don’t have something good to say, be quiet. This is the most inappropriate thing I have EVER heard. No matter if that was true, this man has a family and kids.

Totally agree… ASS!!

MJ will be missed… so damn shocked… now i know what ppl felt when Elvis died!!!
RIP – King of Pop!

MJ will be sorely missed. I am too upset to type.

shenanyginz @ 06/25/2009 at 9:14 pm

ouch. you couldn’t wait till next week? Come on not the day the man dies. what an *******.

Algerian Girl @ 06/25/2009 at 9:16 pm

STFU, show some respect and decency for god sake, the guy just passed away, after taking advantages of him and still cause if he is on the top new headlines it’s because of micheal’s death, you’re trashing him the day of his death with rumours wow even the day of his death rumours wouldn’t end, this people have a heart ?

What did Michael Levin do to help Michael Jackson in life? Why is he badmouthing him in death?

silentsophi @ 06/25/2009 at 9:17 pm

What an honest statement. There was much honesty. I can’t wait until his kids are old enough to write a book. I have to imagine their world like ALice in Wonderland and their “father” the mad hatter.

The man isn’t saying anything we don’t know. As his publicist he knew Michael Jackson better than any of his fans. I love Micheal’s music, but he isn’t God; he’s was a human being who had problems like anyone else. His death didn’t change that, but he is at peace now.

Maybe if someone would have helped MJ when HE WAS A CHILD, the cycle would have been broken. Children should not be exploited or abused.

What he is saying is probably true because he was probably one of Michael’s enablers however he could have waited to a more appropriate time.

even if its true what he is saying, he passed away JUST HOURS AGO
Sh*t the F+ck up you St*pid A$$

Also: I would like to punch Sarah Silverman for her comments over at twitter

What a rude comment. Michael Levine needs to think before he speaks. May Michael Jackson rest in peace.

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/25/2009 at 9:26 pm

i swear to god i still cant believe it. i grew up on mj.

He may be speaking the truth, but it is entirely inappropriate. What a ****.

irish girl @ 06/25/2009 at 9:30 pm

Wow… stab in the back post death.

How unkind as someone who worked side by side with MJ.

RIP MJ, you are in many people;s thoughts.

OMG! Why do we have this kind of men/people? There’s no need for this kind of opinions/info, only the decency of silence to let the man rest and his beloved mourn their lost in peace.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 » Show All