Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gylenhaal: Cover-Up Couple

Reese Witherspoon & Jake Gylenhaal: Cover-Up Couple

Reese Witherspoon shoots new scenes for her not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie under the pale moonlight late Wednesday night (June 24) in Washington, D.C.

The 33-year-old actress was seen pouting her lips, picking food out of her mouth and licking her fingers.

Later in the evening, Reese and boyfriend Jake Gyllenhaal were seen driving about town. Jake wore sunglasses while Reese was seen digging her face into her palms the entire car ride.

reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 01
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 02
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 03
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 04
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 05
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 06
reese witherspoon jake gyllenhaal cover up 07

With all the pap PR that Reese is doing while filming this movie, she must think it sucks big time. She’s boring me already, definitely won’t be spending money to see it. Isn’t the point of Jake bearding with Witherchin so that people will think he’s straight and get alot of movie roles? Basically he’s just following her around like her castrated, gay puppy dog. So sad cause it looked like he may have had a promising career.

frenchgirl @ 06/25/2009 at 7:18 am

Justina:

Why don’t you get a life and just accept that they obviously are a couple in spite of all the sexually obsessed weirdos like you who love to speculate over people’s private lifes.

Ted C basically confirmed that Toothy Tile is Jake.
Someone asked if TT had ever been in a movie with Jennifer Aniston, and he said ‘yes’. Combine that with all of the other clues, and it can’t be anyone BUT Jake.
I don’t care that he’s closeted, but I hope that Reese isn’t setting her children up for heartbreak. This fake relationship has gone on far too long.

fauxmance @ 06/25/2009 at 7:21 am

Those phonies again?
Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I like this couple and wish them the best. By the way her chin is not bigger than Jens.

I can’t stand these two together. They seem so stuck up and full of themselves.

I wish the fauxm@teri: What couple?
Reese Witherspon and Jake Gyllenhaal are couple of fakers selling a showmance.

Love her hair like this. And adore the couple. Wish them all the best!

Jake is gay @ 06/25/2009 at 7:48 am

I wish that fauxmance contract expires soon!
Jake The Gay Gyllenhaal and Reese Bitchface Witherspon are sooooooooo fake and boring.

I doubt Reese is anything like her public image. She has a lot of people convinced she’s sweet as sugar but put a camera in her house and she is probably as bad as Kate Gosslin.

@frenchgirl:
Why don’t you get a life and just accept that they obviously are a GIRL-LOOKED GAY AND HIS UGLY BEARD and we all spite of all the sexually obsessed weirdos like you who love to speculate over people’s private lifes. Or what you’re doing here, dear? Lick Witherchin’s a#ss.
Just look at this. OMG. What a terrible actors… “Oh we so affraid! Nasty papparazzi! Get out, get out! (So what guys, are you ready? Jakey, stay! Smile!)”
RW looks as nightmare ugly as allways. Looks like a french bulldog. There is the only one movie I want to see her in – “South Park’. Let Tray&Matt get her “PRed” how they can do.

I SMELL A DOGSHIT MOVIE @ 06/25/2009 at 10:03 am

Jeeze are they promoting the fcuk out of this movie or are they promoting the fcuk out of this movie. I’m tired of it already and its been what, 1, 2 weeks of shooting it? It smells like total dogsh!t if they have to do this much PR for it NOW. Poor Paul Rudd and Owen Wilson, I wonder how they’ll turn out after working with Reese. I mean look at her leading men track record, Joaquin Phoenix, Vince Vaughn, Jake G,, Kevin Smith, they either end up whacked out crazy hating themselves or hating on the b!tch after they work with her. Hope Owen’s on suicide watch.

Totally disgusting, Reese Witherbeard and Toothy Tile or shall I say Queen of awful romcoms and King of flops? Geez when will these two idiots disappear off the planet?

Reese Witheredpoon and Jake Faux-it-all, the perfect Boring Bearding Couple.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:08 am

Oh this is going to bring the haters out in droves. JJ putting up another item about Gyllenspoon. But before the haters get their panties all in a bunch, let me remind them:
1. These people live from publicity, so it is stupid to slam them for getting it. It is like slamming a banker for charging money for a loan.
2. He is not gay and she is not a beard. She doesn’t need him for publicity, she’s got more than enough herself, and he doesn’t need a beard since Hollywood knows he isn’t gay.
3. Most of the hysterical complaints will come from people who say they hate to see their faces but who then come to this website like flies to honey to look at them (and then *****).
4. Most of the haters are brain dead morons, so what they say is mainly a fun look at the mental processes of people who don’t have brains. Like batty Patty.

@Justina:
Oh yes, Justina, well said. After Donnie Darko it was seemed to me that he isn’t hopeless. But now… Princess of Percia. YACK. Reese “B!tchface” Witherchin turns into sh!t all that she touch. She’s mad about PR and money and ready to use for this not only gay “boyfriend”. Her own children being fit too.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:13 am

FYI: TedT never dares say who Toothy Tile is because it is all false and made up and if he did he’d get the hell sued out of him. So he hints and winks and hopes this will suck you in to his silly blather. And it does, you are stupid enough to get sucked in and then you do the rest by endlessly guessing which is what he wants you to do. And he cleans up from your stupidity. Citing Ted T as in the know is laughable. But he knows how to play the stupidos like a violin.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:15 am

Let’s be plain about it. People who say Jake is gay (1) have no brains, and (2) believe anything they see and (3) think they know stuff they don’t know at all and for which they have no evidence beyond their own delusions.

@whortensia:
HI REESE!!! Who is Hollywood you talking about – you? LOL MORE. Get out, it’s boring now. I advice to you looking at his pictures with mens or boys more often. Although you exactly know he is GAY. So f*ck you Reese, take your ugly chin and get out here.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:21 am

justina, you see that the people who think they know “something” that they don’t know at all, is quite like people who think God comes down to talk to them in their dreams. A bit psycho. Once they get a silly idea in their heads they can’t get it out since they never analyze anything (their brains don’t function) and evidence or lack of it is meaningless to them since everything they think is fictitious. They, in short, have fantasies and your can’t get fantasies out of the heads of brainless people. Their biggest fantasy of course is thinking they know something that isn’t true.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:24 am

And the haters out in force. Silly little meaningless people with silly little meaningless lives who build themselves up by spitting at someone about whom they are green with envy and who is their obsession while of course all the time they say they aren’t interested in the person and don’t envy them at all. Lying to themselves and to everybody else. Oh the psychofans that come out of the woodwork here.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:26 am

Osiris; are you stupid or don’t you know English? Why don’t you save your pennies and get a ticket and go where Reese is and then stand in line for an autograph and when you get to her you can spit at her. You’d love that, wouldn’t you. Make you feel real good and take away some of the gnawing envy of her that is eating you up.

WASTED PIXELS @ 06/25/2009 at 11:41 am

Does anyone read whortensia anymore? I don’t. I scroll right by those asinine comments!

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:43 am

Pixels: I am not for you since I have a brain. You need to discuss things with people who are brainless, like you are. I am sure intelligence baffles you and makes you envious and angry.

@whortensia:
Reese, dear, I don’t wanna look at you alive – it must be SO SCARY SHOW. And you’ve better get out here – you’re so boring. I respect myself enough to don’t make an idols. And you are ugly and talentless b!tch and nothing will help you to change this. SO SHUT UP NOW.
Darling, you can’t say anything but “You have no brains” – do you think you have? LOL MORE Most important part of your head is tongue to lick Withercin’s a#ss. So do it guietly.

Reese Witherspoon, her gay friend and paparazzi.
Cheap publicity for cheap publicity wh*re.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:46 am

The “hate-Reese”ers I call the “spitters.” Since they hate her because they envy her and are obsessed with her they spit at her. But since they also have no money and can’t get near her (no clout, no importance) and can’t spit at her in person they do so here. If they really didn’t like her they wouldn’t be here spitting at her. They would be doing something else somewhere else. They come here to vicariously spit at her because they are nobodies who can’t get anywhere near her to spit at her in person. So dear hateful spitters: spit away if it makes you feel a bit better. You need the therapy.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:46 am

@whortensia:
Reese, dear, I don’t wanna look at you alive – it must be SO AWFUL SHOW. And you’ve better get out here – you’re so boring. I respect myself enough to don’t make an idols. And you are ugly and talentless b!tch and nothing will help you to change this. SO SHUT UP NOW.

@WASTED PIXELS:
Who needs? Girlie obviously have a menthal problems – a#sslickng mania.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:51 am

Osiris: are you talking to Reese? Are you dumb enough to think she reads this blog? You think spitting out your hatred here reaches her? You are dumb indeed. What you should spend you time doing is improving your miserable English. Why don’t you go to an English language school and learn to write proper English? That might lift your self esteem so you would not need to come here to spit at Reese in print. Spitting at Reese here in broken English isn’t the way, dear, to feel better about yourself. You need therapy.

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 11:51 am

whortensia @ 06/25/2009 at 12:00 pm

I see the “spitters” here as quite like Matthew Broderick in the movie Election. You might recall the story: Reese plays Tracy Flick, a high school go-getter with no scruples who comes up against Broderick, a well meaning teacher. He decides to sabotage her election by throwing away a couple of votes but gets caught. The up shot is that he is fired and ends up in a dead end job in Washington, while Reese who has outfoxed him at every turn, is last seen as the upcoming assistant to a Congressman. I think of the spitters here as so many Brodericks who think they will do Reese (Tracy) some damage but who in the end get the little end of the stick while she sails away going from success to success.

#18 – Thank you! Ted C. is full of bullcrap and spouts lies. He’s not going to “out” Jake, because he knows all his “clues” are fake and he would get sued.

Ted C. has had to retract some of the stuff he’s said in the past. I know this for a fact.

Gay or not, I love Jake, but I wish he’d dump this woman.

@whortensia:
Oh thank you Master, i’ll never forget your kind… LOL Your perfect English doesn’t makes you most clever. You are dumb fangirl at all. “I worship Great Reese Witherspoon, Most Talented And Beautiful Person In The World!” YAMN. YOU need a therapy, dear. Or you’ll built a Church of Great Holly Reese soon.
At last. F*CK YOU FANATIC DUMBASS!

Oh damn, it,s too late. So f*ck you Reese, I’m getting to sleep. I’ll be back tomorrow to infuriate Whor@tensia again. She’s so funny with her naive fanatism.

Jake Gyllenhaal @ 06/25/2009 at 12:33 pm

Reese is going to pay extra money for keeping me awake and working this late.
I’m missing my cute boy and his big … you know what!

My BIG smile?!

whortensia, obviously you have no life since you have all the time in the world to sit on this site and post pure stupidity. Shall we just put an e between the r and t in your name now? Go back to the place you think issued you a brain and ask for a refund. LOL, you are laughable. Have a nice day.

so darn cute!! =D
i just find her so cute, she may be a ***** sometimes, but who isnt sometimes
really sexy in that white dress
love u reese!

I really dislike the southern gal supermom act Reese’s Peanut Butter Cups puts up. She is really a b**** in disguise.

Check this out:-

Jake may not be gay @ 09/02/2009 at 12:46 pm

@whortensia: I think I have seen this post BEFORE. Did you copy it from somewhere?

Jake may not be gay @ 09/02/2009 at 12:46 pm

Ted CASABLANCA??? That’s whose word you guys are taking as Gospel??? ROFLOL!