Zac Efron Pumps Up

Zac Efron Pumps Up

Zac Efron pumps up at a gas station in Hollywood on Thursday afternoon (June 25). Looks like he pulled a hat switch while pumpin’!

In case you missed it, the 21-year-old High School Musical star paired up with Breckin Meyer on a new “Funny or Die” clip to parody the Perez Hilton/ will.i.am scuffle that occurred earlier in the week.

Check it out!

10+ pics inside of Zac Efron pumping up…

zac efron pump up 01
zac efron pump up 10
zac efron pump up 11
zac efron pump up 12

Photos: Limelightpics
Posted to: Zac Efron

ABC

He needs to pull up his pants. I do not like Zac, he has no talent. WHY IS HE FAMOUS?

Hes so hot!
but um question
how come recently youve gone back to posting Zac on jj but leave Vanessa on jjj Im not trying to say they always have to be together i just dont see whats so special about Zac that he can be here but Vanessa cant

sexy as hellllll

he is so hot!!!
i love him so much!!!

108asteri @ 06/26/2009 at 2:20 am

#1, that’s your opinion. Zac has plenty of talent but his choices don’t help him to show his acting skills. I’m looking forward to watching “me and orson welles” . I heard excellent comments for this movie.

Anyway, zac is hot as hell, even when he pumps up!

Anonymous @ 06/26/2009 at 2:20 am

Two different hats?

sjkdakldjsadsad @ 06/26/2009 at 2:30 am

nice butt

teehee

sexy man

omg… he looks HOT !!
nice butt really!!

what’s that news that is so a fantasy
being a fan of zac i only want to say to everybody
zac is cute, normal, and great actor in hollywood
so don’t gives a opinion from that news ok!!!

zanessa4everrr! @ 06/26/2009 at 3:28 am

HOTTTT!
i love the hats. :)

@Scott: your opinion. But we cannot say he’s talented or not, we need more movies to see his acting skills. Then we will able to give our judgement. Plus, i agree with #5, i need to see Me and Orson Wells, it recieved awesome reviews; unluckly it’s an indipendent movie…

fairycake @ 06/26/2009 at 4:05 am

Looking HOT!!! Zac looks better in the beanie!

who cares about a guy pumping gas? it’s idiotic !

zanessa4life @ 06/26/2009 at 9:12 am

Yeah he looks really hot.
Normally Im freakin whenever theyre news, but right now I cant really be happy.
MJ’s death is just too shocking, even though I wasnt that big of a fan of him.
So sad.
But he will always be.

Just for today:

GO MICHEAL JACKSON!

Gee Zac, if you really want people to think of you as a grown up, maybe you should start by wearing your clothes as a grown up would. That means pull up your pants. Face it. You’re not 17 any more.

@debbie: I’m laughing, because I am a Zac fan, but I would LOVE it if he wore pants that really fit him!! I think it would make him look older!!

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/26/2009 at 9:54 am

who is he? LOL.. was he is twilight?

That being said, I’m excited for this new movie for him!! And he looks good no matter what.

Zac looks great.

@F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n:

wow you live under a rock,

love you zac=)

He is way to skinny. He need to put on some weight.

he’s so beautiful

Zac keep getting hot and sexier everyday.

zanessaloverss123 @ 06/26/2009 at 11:47 am

hot as everr love zac
butt im sad for michael ..
love zanessa

zanessaloverss123 @ 06/26/2009 at 11:47 am

hot as everr love zac
butt im sad for michael ..
love zanessa

Chicken legs!

Funny that Zac wears his pants hanging off his bum….I guess since he has a short waist, he wouldn’t want to look like a pencil neck geek with pants at his waist…lol…I would love to see some pics where we see his beautiful eyes.

I don’t know what people qualify to be a great actor…but when you see the subtle actions and motions that Zac brings to his films, I consider that great acting and believable. Even in HSM 3, seeing him be and deal with the frustrations as a teenager, that was really great actiing. I really enjoyed his appearance roles on shows such as ER, CSI, and a few others…he’s a good actor, and it’s up to his agents and us fans to help catapult him into the star he will be.

What??? These pictures were on fan sites yesterday.

Anyway, I think it’s awesome that Zac is going to be executive producer and star in an upcoming thriller. Kudos to him. The dude has his head on straight.

When is some American distributor going to wise up and pick up “MAOW” for distribution in the US? It’s already showing in the UK and Italy. Guess people over there like more intellectual, character driven movies.

BTW, those who PRETEND they don’t know who Zac is . . . everyone sees right through your ludicrous comments.

And for those who say he can’t act, watch “Miracle Run.” And he was only 15 when he did that.

YaY!! I love sockless boys in the Summer!!
I would slip off his shoe and lick from heal to toe!
LOL
**sigh**

@zanessa4life: —WTF?? You are dumb. You dont have to jump on every bandwagon especially if you wernt that big of a fan? lol, people are SO stupid

zac has been sad lately seen since returning to Montreal because ..when we will see again in Montreal with his girlfriend. I hope the relationship with his girlfriend zac look this good this year has been sad and shocking news I hope it is not surprising that no more zanessa

@sunny: How does he look Sad? He’s just getting gas, What do u want him to do? high kicks and jazz hands? the poor guy cant do ANYTHING without ending up on the internet……

@Malia: please please, tell me where in Italy it has been showed MAOW…I’m italian, and i’ve been searching some news about it for like 2 yrs, but nothing!ç.ç Btw, i guess it hasn’t picked up yet cuz it’s an indipendent film but…i read all great reviews, plus Orson Wells has always been one of my idols…i can’t wait anymore to see this movie, damn!><

@sunny: Your English translation is hard to understand, but it sound like you’re just trying to create drama.

SHUT UP SCOTT!
HE IS THE HOTTEST IN THE WORLD!

@sunny:

When did Zac return to Montreal? He just came back on the 21st or 22nd. These pictures were supposedly taken on the 25th. And what sad and shocking news was there about him? Are you referring to the parody on Perez Hilton he did with Brecken? Did you consider that sad and shocking? Of did you mean funny?

YUK! Stupid hat and pants that won’t stay up. this guy looks a mess lately. Awful1

Does anybody really care about him anymore? He was much cuter as a teenager then he is now. Always looks so skinny and not attractive at all with the stupid clothes he wears. What’s with the change of hats at the pumps?

Some people on here need to grow up and get a life. Zac is amazing actor and wounderful guy with a kind heart.

I can’t wait to see Zac in CSC and this new movie.

He looks pretty hot in these. I’m super excited for him to start filming and for more info on the thriller. He’s incredibly talented.. and sweet of course.

I’m so used to having Zac pushed back to JJJ these days that I almost missed this post. I’m in a state of shock that JJ remembered him or allowed him back on the main board.

he needs to wash his car :)
i love these pictures <3

I dont think he owns any socks!
im not complaining