Minka Kelly Kicks Off 500 Days Of Summer

Minka Kelly Kicks Off 500 Days Of Summer

Minka Kelly joins her costars Rachel Boston and Zooey Deschanel at the premiere of their new movie, (500) Days of Summer, at Hollywood’s Egyptian Theatre on Wednesday (June 24).

The Friday Night Lights actress wore a fun and flirty spring Dior dress and shoes. Minka accessorized with sparkly Bulgari jewels.

Wednesday was also Minka‘s 29th birthday. HAPPY BIRTHDAY, MINKA!

500 Days of Summer opens everywhere on July 17th. Check out the official website.

15+ pictures inside of Minka Kelly kicking off 500 Days of Summer..

minka kelly 500 days of summer 01
minka kelly 500 days of summer 14
minka kelly 500 days of summer 15

• Leah Remini is able to drink now after leaving Scientology- US Weekly
  • Honey Boo Boo competes in a food eating contest - TMZ
  • Elisabeth Hasselbeck doesn't hate Rosie O'Donnell- Gossip Cop
  • Listen to an Irish version of Lorde's hit song 'Royals' - Just Jared Jr
  • True Blood alum Lucy Griffiths exits NBC show Constantine- Entertainment Weekly
  • See how Ryan Gosling and Eva Mendes's future baby might look like- Huffington Post
  • How many copies did Robin Thicke's new album Paula sell in Australia?- Lainey Gossip
  • Tracy Morgan is suing Walmart for deadly car crash- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Aubrey O’Day shows off major cleavage for a performance - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All

I love the dress that the redhead has on! She’s really pretty too!

goslingtwilightlover @ 06/28/2009 at 12:09 am

I can’t wait for this movie!!!!

Minka is gorgeous and looks awesome for almost thirty. Not really a fan of the shoes, though.

whats the crack with the almost 30?
ok, so i am 19 years old, so everyone is old to me.. however my friend turned 21 and said he was old. i rolled my eyes. i mean, does the whole world want to stay 16 forever?? whats with the obsession??

irish girl @ 06/28/2009 at 1:15 am

WTF is up with these ugly outfits? Did they get dressed in the dark?
Red looks like she’s going to a prom or a Las Vegas wedding. The white shoes and the black dress look like crap and they aren’t working together at all. The last girl, Minka, has two different looks going; the dress and shoes completely clash and all you look at are her shoes not her.
Normally, I’m all for the contrasting aesthetics in clothes, but these girls need to get stylists or fire the ones that dressed them ASAP.

umm, shouldnt this post be on zooey deschanel? i mean she is the star of the movie and its her premiere, after all. come on, jj, more posts on the talented zooey!

Zooey Deschanel looks so similar to her sister.

irish girl @ 06/28/2009 at 1:29 am

Okay, I had no clue who this Minka girl was, and I was looking through her pictures. I looked at one and the enlarged photo is not flattering. Well… her skin looks good, but the dark facial hair is … unappealing.

snorzvilla @ 06/28/2009 at 1:35 am

Wow….that dress is freaking my eyeballs out! Its like 3D or something and no….Im not on drugs.

Can’t wait 2 see this movie!..

The white dress is beautiful, but maybe was too much for a movie premiere at that hour of the day…
That girl Mika.. Not such a good fan of her dress..
But! I think Zooey Deschanel looked stunning!… Really like her dress. simple, but still very much classic! .. Besides, it matches her amaizing eyes!

@mkone:

completely agree. minka and the rest are relevant, but i think zooey should be the main focus of the post. come on, it’s zooey! she’s the star of the film, and well, has more of a star leverage over minka … just saying.

she’s so pretty but.. those cankles…

hey Jared,maybe you could actually put some pictures of the leading actors,not asking much,am I?

I love everything Minka is wearing! The jewels are absolutely gorge, the dress..loves it! And the shoes simply perfect!

I see them standing there in their dresses and I think….wow those dresses look hard to dance in.

i love zooey deschanel. and she wore a really pretty dress during the premiere (though you can’t see it well here, what with her being flanked by her costars in the picture).

jared, do zooey justice and feature her separately please. and joseph gordon levitt if you can. he makes me happy. ^_^

Great looks, girls.

I agredd with Lo (#15): I love everything Minka is wearing. Happy

And at least (but no last): happy birthday, Minka! Wish you all the best.

that dress is making my eyes go weird!

Minka Kelly is gorgeous!

twifanatic Amanda @ 06/28/2009 at 3:04 pm

Seeing this movie when it comes out, Zooey is adorable. We need more about her.

minka looks just blah here. her legs are ugly and makes her cankles look more hideous than they already are. She’s not looking good in these pictures at all. I don’t find her that pretty.

slash information @ 06/28/2009 at 5:59 pm

Is minka wearing a wedding band?

minka looks amazing
we should have more posts on her
she has such a beautiful face, i love those cute brown eyes she has =D
dress is ok, i just think she makes it look good
love her hair

She could seriously pass off as Leighton Meester’s older sister.

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All