Kendra Wilkinson Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK!

Kendra Wilkinson Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK!

Check out these first wedding pictures of Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson and NFL player Hank Baskett from the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles on Saturday (June 27)!

Kendra‘s former Girls Next Door costars Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison were bridesmaids (pictured below in lavender). Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was also in attendance amongst the 500 guests.

“I could not be more delighted,” Hefner told E! “This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth.”

After the ceremony, Kendra blogged, “Wussup everyone???? It’s the new Mrs. Hank Baskett!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh hahahahahha!! I cant believe I’m a married woman! Yayyyyy.”

A new episode of her reality show, Kendra, airs TONIGHT @ 10PM ET/PT on E!

10+ pictures inside of Kendra Wilkinson‘s wedding…

kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 01
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 02
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 03
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 04
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 05
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 06
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 07
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 08
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 09
kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 10

Valerie Macon/Getty

look at all the empty seats LOL and where is heff in the crowd?

Awwww.. good for her!

Thank god, i got to say some nice before all the rude people come and all the negative comments… boo

she is so cute.
I hope they last.

the dress is beautiful
lisinin to mj though kinda depressin me:(

go kendra go kendra ♥

so the h0eb@g finally decided to get married! you did the right thing kendra congrats!

Good for her!! Congrats!!! Still….. cant help but wonder if holly isn’t a wee bit jealous…………..

Congrats to Kendra and Hank! Like her dress.

Truth be told, blogging or tweeting would have been the last thing on my mind on my wedding day though, or on my honeymoon.

always a bridesmaid @ 06/28/2009 at 4:21 pm

winter#8,I thought the same thing.You know Holly has to be a little,twinge of pea green envy. Here Kendra is with her reality show, a ababy on the way,married at the Mansion,and a hunk of young good looking 100% man Hank Baskket!
I liked them:1)Brdiget-older,educated,knew time was going to be and she prepared herself and did nicelyin the aftermath.Plus,she was the nicest.
2)Kendra-wild,unorganizd,scatterbrain,fun,nice,honest though,Honest and sincere.Real.Girl,b 4 real!!!! And she real.
3)Holly-CrisAngel did not work out. Dancing w/theStars-nope.
TheLVgig taking her clothes off or half off is better old.Girl needs some new tricks.

always a bridesmaid @ 06/28/2009 at 4:22 pm

Beautiful wedding.

she looks so nice

love her dress! she looks beautiful!

she looks stunning! good luck

they are so cute together – unlike her and hef.

Lol, 2 years ends the honeymoon period, 5 years tops.

Aww, congrats to them!

This guy isn’t very bright. Doesn’t he know she is nothing more than a golddigger?

Her dress is beautiful, and the attendents look lovely.. I for one do not like the groom to wear white. Not my thing. I think only the bride should. The white tux just blends in too much.. not enough contrast.

Good for her.. and now they get to wait for the arrival of their little one. funny how people always think the woman who is wild and a bit off center is the one least likely to want and have a family.. I think people are too quick to judge past behavior. She was the wildest one, yet she is the one who is settled and going to be a mom.

Maybe perception is not 100% correct.. I see this with a lot of other celebs too. The “bad girl” turns out to be the more traditional one after all.

Congrats to the couple!!! Very happy for the two of them:)

TWPumpkin @ 06/28/2009 at 5:01 pm

#1 Hef is the second row with three blondes. This marriage will not last! She can’t cook, she is a total slob and she is soooooo dumb!

she is the hottest one of the 3 Girls Next Door

I now pronounce you husband and wife – you may kiss the silicone.

Congrats Kendra, you went from your Mama’s house to Hef’s ***** house to a baller’s house. Good luck with that!

eekomeeter @ 06/28/2009 at 5:46 pm

dumb as bricks this chick is…the burping and farting is so unattractive too..

Congratulations guys u both deserve the best u go girl hes very handsome. Bless u both……………

Lol, married in a wh*re house.

Congrats Kendra & Hank, a beautiful wedding for two beautiful people, may you have many years of happiness ahead. How nice of Hef to share the grounds, maybe he will realize how much he loved Holly and she loved him, they were right for each other and the three girls together will be missed but it was time for them to move on. Bridget has a new show on the Travel channel, Kendra has started a new life with Hank and baby to be plus a new show and, hopefully, Holly will find love again. Hef and Holly were a perfect couple, the twins are a joke and maybe they’ll be gone before a new show starts, Hef derserves better than them, send them back to Florida to grow, they can’t compete with the personalities that Kendra, Bridget & Holly brought to the mansion. Best of luck to the 3 beauties that made me laugh and (at the end) made me cry!

Kendra the virgin dressed in white, ha ha.

silly putty @ 06/28/2009 at 6:44 pm

another bimbo s l u t t y bride.

ugh!

AtlCLassyLady @ 06/28/2009 at 7:06 pm

@mike:
WHAT empty seats? Are we looking at the same photos? Looks like all the seats are full to me…maybe someone needs glasses???

Buzz kirkson @ 06/28/2009 at 7:20 pm

FYI: I was piloting the helicopter with the photog who took these shots; those people weren’t too happy with us!

dude how can u marry her
her laugh alone would make me never want 2 be with her
gl with her
but i gotta give her props
she looks beautiful in that dress =p

@mike:

Hef is at
bottom row of pics. 2 pic from left. click on that pic. Kendra’s side of the family. second row. There’s Crystal, Hef and the twins.

did she get her dress at K-mart….UGLY!

She ain’t that dumb she was able to get a good catch. Some smart women cannot even do that lol. Men with money don’t care if the woman is smart or not just as long as she’s hot.

Kendra is a fun girl and a natural comedian I would love to have lived in the Playboy mansion just for a week. I’m going to miss Hef when he dies.

Aw!~

I am so happy for her. Yay for the happy couple!~

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/28/2009 at 8:26 pm

who?

She looks gorgeous! That dress is amazing!

Normal in willington @ 06/28/2009 at 8:37 pm

Five years ago I was a stripper and I did things I was not proud of. Nearly four years ago I met the man of my dreams who married me and now we have two children and are very happy. My husband did not judge me and people should not judge playboy bunnies. People can change.

Her dress is gorgeous!!!

Cynthia Iacobelli @ 06/28/2009 at 9:07 pm

Kendra and Hank, I wish you lots of Love and happiness! I am 52 years old and just re-married 1 1/2 years ago. A happy marriage is the best! Have a great life, Sweetheart. I have watched you for years…Love, Cyndi

aww. go kendra! i think she will turn out to be the most successful one of of the 3 girlfriends. kendra is cool. and her hubbie a hottie.

I love,love,love Kendra. So very happy for her and Hank. She looks stunning. Like a princess! Good luck and much happiness to you two.

…even ***** can wear white now adays… there is no more REAL class, and/or REAL Ladies in this world!

Beautiful, too bad your helicopters had to ruin it.

They are too cute!! :o)

I give them 6 month MAX!

News Flash – Hef is the next celeb. to have left us this week. Died just a few minutes ago apparently. Sad, sad, news indeed. What will the twins do now?

Yeah, Holly looks really bummed out in the one pic!!!

Do people know the historical and symbolic logic behind a bride wearing white?

I love dress. So tranditional.

I think Kendra is gross. She has a nice body but her face is UGLY. She’s a pig too with all of her burping and farting. She has no class at all. Hank seems like a really nice and decent man. I feel bad for him and I am so sorry she is pregnant. This will end in disaster. I feel bad for Hank. I hope when they get divorced that he gets sole custody. She in no way can be a mother with how filthy, dirty, irresponsible and sloppy she is. She shouldn’t even be allowed to have pets.

How can there be 500 guests? 13 rows times 6 and 17 times 8 (if I counted it right) = 213 + 16 in the wedding party = 229. So they had like 300 ppl that just showed up for the reception and not the ceremony?

OMG! im so happy for them, congrats :D kendra always looks stunning

Kendra Wilkinson Wedding @ 06/29/2009 at 3:51 am

just a simple wedding for a celebrity like them… But nice place…

great couple

Kowhaifan @ 06/29/2009 at 6:18 am

Congrats Kendra! you deserve it all!!!!!!!!!!

Kowhaifan @ 06/29/2009 at 6:18 am

Congrats Kendra! you deserve it all!!!!!!!!!!

She looks like a princess, and Hank looks so Happy :) Good on them!

@mike:

How can you miss him??? 2nd row next to the twins (wearing yellow dresses)

@mike:

Hef is sitting right behind Kendra’s family who are in the first row of seats in the middle

The ***** had a lot of nerve wearing white after what’s she’s done.

@wendy:

Gold digger? She’s marrying the wrong guy. Hank makes decent money, but Kendra makes much more. His contract is only ~ $700K a year for the first few years of his contract, and in 2009 makes 1.5Mil. There are plenty of NFL players that make much much more than that.

not anymore….

You people with the rude comments are nothing but haters!!!!
Congrats to Kendra!!!

Congratulations, Kendra & Hank ! ! !
Always loved you on the Girls Next Door !

Lady B. Good @ 06/30/2009 at 1:47 pm

Why do her breasts have to hang out like that? This is a wedding. It’s a joyous and SOLEMN ceremony. What’s wrong with women today??? And she wore white!! Do women know what that means anymore? Do they make black wedding gowns with dead roses on them? At least she doesn’t look quite as trashy as I expected. I’ve seen worse locally.

Lady B. Good @ 06/30/2009 at 1:49 pm

@Mnaje:

No, we’re just realists. When a person puts their wedding ceremony on the web for all to see they have to expect this. Maybe she should keep her next 6 weddings private. And just because people disagree with you does not make them “haters”. Grow up.

Lady B. Good @ 06/30/2009 at 1:57 pm

@hey:
Just because a man has a lot of money does not necessarily mean he is a good catch. I give this marriage a year or two at the most. Does anyone really marry “for bettter or worse, richer or poorer, in sickness and in health, as long as we both shall live” anymore? Of course not. It’s until one or both of them cheat, get bored, refuse to grow up, or they see someone “better” that they would rather have. We live in a world of temper tantrum throwing 2 years olds nowadays. Very sad, but true. Comments on websites like this prove it. How unfortunate that so many people today thing that being a **** and baring all on TV is what a self respecting young woman should do. Of course self respect went out in the 60s when the feminazis (formerly known as”women who hate men”) convinced women that they were missing out on all the fun of sex with many partners. Unfortunately back then most men had very little sexual experience so the feminazis made it all up but women were too stupid to figure that out. No wonder men don’t respect women any more. Women don’t respect themselves. Very sad state of affairs. Back then I didn’t even know any guys who had filthy mouths around women. Too much respect for us.

I can see the green with envy on Hollys face – she was so fake anyway.. bet she thought she was gonna land Hef hook line and sinker.. LMAO guess not eh Holly.

@mike: Hef is sitting in the 2nd row on Kendra’s side.

Hef is sitting in the 2nd row on Kendra’s side. He was there w/ the twins who were wearing long bright yellow gowns & his girlfriend who was wearing a long turquoise gown. Hef was SO adorable. We were DJ the reception & we’re sitting in bottom left corner towards the very back.

In response to Mike-Hef is 2nd row 2nd seat in–left hand side (brides side) behind Kendras brother-he is sitting with the ***** twins and Holly’s replacement-Crystal

Id have to disagree with wendy#18, shes not a golddigger at all, she loves hank a lot, you have to watch kendra to see their chemistry. But shes really in love. The person thats a golddigger and hungry for fame is Holly, she will do anything to get ahead, I think its cruel the things she’s said about criss and hef in a recent artical for Las Vegas. Kendra is a down to earth girl. So is Bridget, they both seem happy, but Holly is in the background all the time, because she has nothing interesting going on. I really hope that Holly finds happiness and soon, before she becomes a complete stripper…

Anyone who thinks she is dumb is not very bright. Kendra is very young 22-23? She has a 1 million $$ home, her own show, which she is paid well for, a gorgeous wedding and an apparently nice husband. Her “act” of being dumb is exactly what got her to where she is at such a young age. She isn’t dumb at all. This is TV, all that “dumb” behavior is an act. Granted she isn’t a Harvard grad, but she is doing just fine.

@mike: there are like 3-4 empty seats wtf are you lol’ing about?

She looks beautiful, and deserves to be happy!
YOU GO KENDRA!!!

Luv kendra @ 07/02/2009 at 9:31 am

Congrats Kendra! You look beautiful & Hank is a very handsome groom. Wish you only the best. Keep on enjoying life. Only jealousy brings out the bad comments, sad for you folks, obviously you have nothing to be happy abt in your life, thus initiating nasty comments. I can hear Kendra laughing at you now.

I give it 2-3 years until the divorce…

Oh my goodness!!! Yayyyyyyyyyyyyy, go Kendra!! Wooooo!!

@eekomeeter:
She is a good looking girl i wish them the best and soon the arival of the baby.

Holly madison you need to leave plaboy mansion look for a handsome football or basketball star married have children and be happy

oh we love you kendra in aus and we love the show

amee 00xx

Wow… this web site has no shame, don’t you think it… well ruder then hell to fly over someones wedding and steal thier image to plaster all over the place!
Seriously this site is what is wrong with society as a whole today, and you will not hear from me again. This place is disgusting.

@wendy: are you dumb? she was a playmate, they’re loaded as **** so therefore she has no need to be a golddigger

luckylady @ 07/12/2009 at 4:45 am

beautiful wedding, you will make a great family congratualtions and also love your dress it is lovely

Sherri Austin @ 07/12/2009 at 6:41 pm

I Love Kendra & hope she & Hank live happiley ever after!!! I am such a fan When god made Kendra he knew what he was doing!! Must have been on a coffee break when he made me.ha ha. Ive seen bridget on Kendra’s new show but what has happened to holly? Kendra is so lucky!!So Smart!!! Go Kdub!!! Also so beautiful!!! Inside & Out!!!! You Go Girl!!! Best of luck to you & Hank!!!!! A Big Fan Always!!!! Tinkerbell 6762

@mike: hef is sitting in the seconed isleinthe second ro wwith the three chickss,lol,, and there areonly a few empty seatss,,,,,,,, Y R U JELOUS OR SOMETHNG LOL

@mike: hef is sitting in the seconed isle in the second ro wwith the three chickss,lol,, and there areonly a few empty seatss,,,,,,,, Y R U JELOUS OR SOMETHNG LOL

~ I think its wonderful !. All these Negative rude people that have posted prior to my comment are just HATERS. Don’t get mad because you didn’t get your Fairy tale wedding or ending. If you were a true fan you would see why she is close to hef. He was a father figure to her. The real father walked out on her mom when she was little. This is a Happily ever after in my eyes..

BTW all these pictures were clearly taken from the ski. & Hef & his new Girls were in the Second row on the brides side behind Kendra Mom, brother, ectra.. IF you watched the show you would have know that.. but I forget.. Your too Busy Hating on other people Happiness because your is a waste.

As a professional wedding photographer I can often tell during the reception if thecouple even has a real connection or not. Watching Kendra and Hank together, I see a true connection there. He is very sweet and attentive and she is just a bundle of joy. Kendra has a childlike spirit that will always be with her and that alone will bring joy into their marriage. I think they have a happy life ahead of them and Kendra will be a fun mom. And the best part – they will always have a good sex life! Such an important part of a marriage. At least she’s real with who she is and not pretending like so many of us do. Best to you both!!

Damn. This is garbage. Shes suppose to be my future wife. What the hell!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait.. June, July, August, and were practically September.. She was already pregnant when she got married?!?!?! Tisk tisk!

elizabeth Havird @ 10/05/2009 at 10:13 pm

@LuckyL:

ya right more like 4evaaa

A pregnant mudshark with fake boobs, an irritating laugh and an empty shell for a head……………What Trash!

Kendra is a very lucky *****!

some people are real a****. So she doesn’t have the best history. who cares she came out of a rough childhood and turned her life around. her on tv show, married, baby one the way. Can lindsey lohan say that?! um i think not. Honeslty if people wouldn’t be so jelous the wouldn’t be talking trash. Congratulation Kendra and Hank on everything. Can’t wait to see what and who they baby looks like!!

i love you kendra your # one fan best wishes to you 3 playboy freak

what do you mean by she is a goldigger that is what u people dont understand kendra and hanks are one of the best couple av ever seen .Hank is no fool he should know if kendra is a goldigger not u dommy

i love your design, is it yours or where did you find it? thanks in advance