Kendra Wilkinson Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK!

Kendra Wilkinson Wedding Pictures -- FIRST LOOK!

Check out these first wedding pictures of Playboy Playmate Kendra Wilkinson and NFL player Hank Baskett from the Playboy mansion in Los Angeles on Saturday (June 27)!

Kendra‘s former Girls Next Door costars Bridget Marquardt and Holly Madison were bridesmaids (pictured below in lavender). Playboy boss Hugh Hefner was also in attendance amongst the 500 guests.

“I could not be more delighted,” Hefner told E! “This is one of the happiest days in one of the happiest places on earth.”

After the ceremony, Kendra blogged, “Wussup everyone???? It’s the new Mrs. Hank Baskett!!!!!!!!! Ahhhh hahahahahha!! I cant believe I’m a married woman! Yayyyyy.”

A new episode of her reality show, Kendra, airs TONIGHT @ 10PM ET/PT on E!

10+ pictures inside of Kendra Wilkinson‘s wedding…

kendra wilkinson wedding pictures 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All

Congratulations guys u both deserve the best u go girl hes very handsome. Bless u both……………

Lol, married in a wh*re house.

Congrats Kendra & Hank, a beautiful wedding for two beautiful people, may you have many years of happiness ahead. How nice of Hef to share the grounds, maybe he will realize how much he loved Holly and she loved him, they were right for each other and the three girls together will be missed but it was time for them to move on. Bridget has a new show on the Travel channel, Kendra has started a new life with Hank and baby to be plus a new show and, hopefully, Holly will find love again. Hef and Holly were a perfect couple, the twins are a joke and maybe they’ll be gone before a new show starts, Hef derserves better than them, send them back to Florida to grow, they can’t compete with the personalities that Kendra, Bridget & Holly brought to the mansion. Best of luck to the 3 beauties that made me laugh and (at the end) made me cry!

Kendra the virgin dressed in white, ha ha.

silly putty @ 06/28/2009 at 6:44 pm

another bimbo s l u t t y bride.

ugh!

AtlCLassyLady @ 06/28/2009 at 7:06 pm

@mike:
WHAT empty seats? Are we looking at the same photos? Looks like all the seats are full to me…maybe someone needs glasses???

Buzz kirkson @ 06/28/2009 at 7:20 pm

FYI: I was piloting the helicopter with the photog who took these shots; those people weren’t too happy with us!

dude how can u marry her
her laugh alone would make me never want 2 be with her
gl with her
but i gotta give her props
she looks beautiful in that dress =p

@mike:

Hef is at
bottom row of pics. 2 pic from left. click on that pic. Kendra’s side of the family. second row. There’s Crystal, Hef and the twins.

did she get her dress at K-mart….UGLY!

She ain’t that dumb she was able to get a good catch. Some smart women cannot even do that lol. Men with money don’t care if the woman is smart or not just as long as she’s hot.

Kendra is a fun girl and a natural comedian I would love to have lived in the Playboy mansion just for a week. I’m going to miss Hef when he dies.

Aw!~

I am so happy for her. Yay for the happy couple!~

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/28/2009 at 8:26 pm

who?

She looks gorgeous! That dress is amazing!

Normal in willington @ 06/28/2009 at 8:37 pm

Five years ago I was a stripper and I did things I was not proud of. Nearly four years ago I met the man of my dreams who married me and now we have two children and are very happy. My husband did not judge me and people should not judge playboy bunnies. People can change.

Her dress is gorgeous!!!

Cynthia Iacobelli @ 06/28/2009 at 9:07 pm

Kendra and Hank, I wish you lots of Love and happiness! I am 52 years old and just re-married 1 1/2 years ago. A happy marriage is the best! Have a great life, Sweetheart. I have watched you for years…Love, Cyndi

aww. go kendra! i think she will turn out to be the most successful one of of the 3 girlfriends. kendra is cool. and her hubbie a hottie.

I love,love,love Kendra. So very happy for her and Hank. She looks stunning. Like a princess! Good luck and much happiness to you two.

…even ***** can wear white now adays… there is no more REAL class, and/or REAL Ladies in this world!

Beautiful, too bad your helicopters had to ruin it.

They are too cute!! :o)

I give them 6 month MAX!

News Flash – Hef is the next celeb. to have left us this week. Died just a few minutes ago apparently. Sad, sad, news indeed. What will the twins do now?

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 » Show All