Reese Witherspoon & Jack Nicholson Team Up

Reese Witherspoon & Jack Nicholson Team Up

Reese Witherspoon and Jack Nicholson visit the set of her not-yet-titled James L. Brooks movie in Washington D.C. on Saturday (June 27).

Looks like the entire cast is in good spirits! Owen Wilson and Paul Rudd also round out the cast for her film. The former Joker will play the father to Paul‘s character. Last week, Jack was spotted filming outside La Tomate restaurant in D.C.

James and Jack have already teamed up for As Good As It Gets and Terms of Endearment.

10+ pictures inside of Reese Witherspoon and Jackson Nicholson

• Find out why Sarah Silverman is slamming the tabloids - Gossip Cop
  • Kendall Jenner rocked 3 totally different looks in Milan - Just Jared Jr
  • Sir Mix-A-Lot is happy Nicki Minaj used his famous song - Huffington Post
  • Ryan Gosling is madly in love with his family - Lainey Gossip
  • Rosie Huntington-Whiteley always looks amazing - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

he don’t look too good …how long does he have?

whortensia @ 06/28/2009 at 3:36 am

That terrible terrible woman. Here she is again to torture her haters. She pops up everywhere, doesn’t she? It must all be some kind of plot. LOl Come out Reese haters wherever you are and HATE HATE HATE.

whortensia.. with ‘fan’s’ like you, who needs haters, Keep up the obsessive weirdness, its the only amusing thing about these endless Reese posts.

My dream is to make a movie with him!!!

evan chandler confessed yesterday that he lied about beeing molested by Michael Jackson.

Whortensia @ #2, does CAA pay well? Sweet job you have getting paid to moniter gossip and blog sites and make posts about how wonderful your client, Reese, is. It’s not hate for her, but disgust. You should really tell your bosses that the overload of Reese photo ops from the set and with her unemployed gay boyfriend who is hanging around doing nothing all day is turning people off to the movie. CAA must think that this movie will be a huge box office flop if they have to promote it every day 1 year before it’s released. By the way, got a fax number for human resources at CAA? I need a cushy job like yours.

Maybe it’s just cuz I’m really drunk but I don’t undertand this article. Waaa? I read it twice and I’m really good at context, not just decoding but I’m having some trouble tonight. I see Jack . I see reece. And I wonder WTF?

PUffy poppy @ 06/28/2009 at 7:07 am

Witherspoonhead HUMPED Nicholson years ago and that’s how she is in HOLLYWEIRD STILL.

Two great actors.

Reese Witherspoon is phony and fugly
YUCK

anoN.y.c. @ 06/28/2009 at 8:53 am

bicthface took the day off I see

Well, despite of the difference of their age, they’re both great actors, so talented and respected. Of course, Jack is hour concours. He’s the man! But Reese has everything to have a long and sucessfull career. Maybe they are meeting for some possible project to act together. It would be interesting to see! The both have a great timing for humor too and it would be so nice to see on the screens.

Pattycake @ 06/28/2009 at 9:23 am

@Sally: Reese and Jack are shooting a movie together NOW, along with Paul and Owen. That’s what these pix are from. What I’m trying to figure out is this, is releasing so many pictures from the set as the picture is being filmed the new trend or just something Reese’s PR people have picked up from Angelina’s? Angie is definitely the queen of manipulation. Reese seems to be emulating her. I wonder how far Reese with go?

melusa and Terry – I just love you at all *kiss*)))))
It’s all clear with Whor#tensia – she is TROLL! She HATES Witherchin IRL and our posts are a balsam on her HATER SOUL. BTW, what about my Chinese, honey? LOL MOAR
Witherchin is especially UGLY on this pictures. Monkey. Even Nicholson is most beautiful. I don’t care about Nicholson appearance – HE IS A GREAT ACTOR. I don’t care about Megan Fox’s or Halle Berry’s talent – THEY ARE BEAUTIFUL. But Witherchin has nothing besides PR, scandalous fake romance and “a lots of money©” payed by idiots who j*rking off on the tabloids. UGLY TALENTLESS MONKEY.

Whor#tensia, my dear friend, where are you?))) HATE IN DA HOUSE! C’mon react, honey, people is waiting for SHOW! Where are you, my smart, high-educated neverf*cked girl? I MISS YOU!!! REESE NEEDS YOUR SELFLESS PROTECTION! ROFL

Reese has the weirdest fans. She is the most boring person too which is so ironic.

The only fan fugly fake Reese has is whorrensia.

@julia: Fascinating, isn’t it? Like watching a train wreck. But the haters are laughably extreme also. What is it about her that sets people off? I don’t think she’s beautiful but she’s pretty. I think she has talent but also think it’s a joke that she won an Oscar for Best Actress. I suspect she has less of a miss sunshine personality than she projects for her publicity but don’t really care. What DOES interest me, and why I follow her, is what I talked about above. Just how far will she go in PR manipulations? She seems to have an almost endless need to be admired and loved by the public. Or maybe that’s just a means to an end. Yes, indeed, interesting.

Ohhhh… that’s the movie! I was in D.C last week and I saw the set and one of the guards said Jack Nicholson was in the movie. When I looked up Jack Nicholson, the movie said it was unnamed still. Thanks for the info!!

4C is piece of sh!t @ 06/28/2009 at 11:10 am

Reese is gross, an extremely overrated actress

I love Jack Nicholson !!
He is the best !!!

First of all Abby you wanted Reese’s husband now you have him, so fcuk off you nasty ho. Reese and Jack will be number one at the box office. You don’t fcuk with married men with kids, that should be common sense you idiot.

Abby sihthole is the biggest who** there is. Ryan sweetheart she’s not only ******** you she’s also ******** your friends, what comes around dumba$$ will always come back to f$#% you.

Just a thought @ 06/28/2009 at 11:54 am

@….: What does Abby have to do with this? You seriously think Abby is reading this crappola? Seriously?

whortensia @ 06/28/2009 at 12:20 pm

Hey look whom she’s bearding now. Nicholson of all people. Well since she is Hollyweird’s best known beard I imagine she is in a lot of demand. Jake needs to be careful or he’ll have to find a new beard. Gee. think of that!! Would Dunst work a second time round???

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All