Vanessa Minnillo & Topher Grace Couple Up?

Vanessa Minnillo & Topher Grace Couple Up?

Vanessa Minnillo reportedly made out with former That 70′s Show star Topher Grace at Family Guy creator Seth MacFarlane‘s Los Angeles home on Saturday (June 27).

And this is just days after announcing her breakup with Nick Lachey!

According to Radar, the couple was enjoying the outdoor casino and the
orchestra when “Topher then started rubbing her arm, and Vanessa whispered in his ear and they exchanged phone numbers. Before long they were on the dance floor and putting the ‘dirty’ in dirty dancing. Vanessa took off her shoes and held them in one hand, wrapping her other arm around Topher‘s neck and the next thing we knew she was kissing him on the neck! … They [later] started making out right on the dance floor!”

Not sure how accurate this report sounds.

DO YOU THINK Vanessa and Topher really have a connection??

no topher no,please run fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuur away from her.

ew, i dont like her since she started dating nick

Vanessa Minnillo is truly
Pretty, you could make a good couple,
if it is true I am happy for them.

WEIRD!!!!!!!!!!!!

**** bag… that’s just gross! Must be Nick dumped her and she’s trying to make a stir by messing with Topher.

Well, well, well, she’s already selling herself to the highest bidder.

Love is in the sir. Well, SOMETHING is in the air. lol

i agree with # 1.
run FAR away from her Topher.

Damn, this chick is such a wh@re. She is back to her sleazy ways. Guess Nick didn’t clean her up after all. She is such an attention ho plus she looks like a tranny.

there’s a name for that where i come from… “****

LolaSvelt @ 06/28/2009 at 2:21 pm

Me thinks this girl should stop wearing sunglasses when sunbathing. She looks silly!

Well, that was quick. It just shows what she was really like. When I read her quote about her trainer I wanted to gag. Nick should have dumped her a long time ago.

@bleh: the thing that was weird was nick and vannessa … tottally opposite … they say that it attracts, clearly it doesn’t ….( it’s the nature of being singel again ,you have more fun!!!), and that’s exactly what she’s doing

Ewww. They deserve eachother. So lucky that they went to Seth’s home. I would have made out with Seth!! He is a Genious!!!

SLXT! (Replace the X with a U.)

kyra182lovesgosling @ 06/28/2009 at 3:16 pm

NO Topher NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ERIC AND DONNA FOREVER!!!!!!!!!! hahahaha

jessica Simpson's revenge @ 06/28/2009 at 3:22 pm

THIS FILIPINO BAR GIRL DIDN’T WASTE ANYTIME DID SHE!

she’s a filipino?

yep she’s a flip.

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Topher NAH!!!!!!! He deserves so much better than her!!!! that thing is horribly fugly. Bad. Eww. How can he make out with that? Gross. She’s a b!tch, he should know this by now! I don’t like her at all and I hope this is NOT true!! He deserves much better. I think I’d be better LOL

:( no way … sad if this is true… run topher grace run!

he can do better.. just say no Topher

Wow! After a three year relationship, that was a pretty quick transition.

TWPumpkin @ 06/28/2009 at 5:03 pm

I think she is better off without Nick. He is such a pussey!

Stating the obvious @ 06/28/2009 at 5:05 pm

Interesting info, considering I saw him on a date with a guy recently at the movies here in L.A. But, what do I know?

Mommyby1210 @ 06/28/2009 at 5:56 pm

She and Nick Lachey broke up? That’s good. Never liked them together. Typical Asian only dating white men. Pathetic.

Topher is a stupid fu cking name.

I heard that they broke up a while ago but Nick gave her time to find an apartment. He just left Wednesday for a family trip so I think the timing of the announcement was planned.

wow that was fast
u think after having a long term relationship like that she would take longer but a famewhore has 2 do what they gotta do
she’s on the hollywood ho stroll for money =D

why would Topher hook up with this tranny? Now I see why her cheeks are always so bloated-she’s storing a mouthful of -c–m-!!

This girl isnt very pretty. But Topher is really annoying. I dunno how that guy ever got work.

what about his girlfriend.... @ 06/28/2009 at 7:53 pm

I thought Topher Grace was with Aussie actress Teresa Palmer who btw is a beautiful girl???

F u g F a c e M a n ! s t o n @ 06/28/2009 at 8:25 pm

vanessa who?!?
topher who?!?

I think with famous people, their relationships are actually over long before they make a “public” announcement–she obviously wanted marriage, he didn’t take the obvious bait she laid out there and now she is hell bent on making him jealous or
“see what you missed?”

Vanessa is crazy! I don’t like Topher or whatever his name is and now she is losing my respect. She needs to stay clear of guys for a while at least. And not be prancing like a *****.

awww stip hating on her!! she is gorgeous and topher is a lucky man if this is true

he’s cute and a great actor, but isn’t he a lot younger then her?

oh vanessa it isn’t classy to hook up within 48 hours of a long term relationship

Hmm sounds like a rebound.

I like Vanessa- I think Nick broke up with her becuase he didn’t want to get married again, & she did. He led her on if that’s the case. BUT, that is a really bad picture of Topher Grace.

Topher… nope nope Nope Nope Nope and yes I have a say about it. Nope Nope Nope

@what about his girlfriend….: Yes, that’s what i thought. They were going out, then broke up, and now they’re back together again. They were in Adelaide together not that long ago…