Britney Spears is a Busy Brunette

Britney Spears is a Busy Brunette

Britney Spears, showing off her new brunette hair, heads out with her agent (and rumored boyfriend), Jason Trawick, on Sunday (June 28) in Santa Monica, Calif.

The 27-year-old pop princess and agent went shopping in Bed, Bath and Beyond and stocked up on household items including brooms and picture frames. They were escorted by two of Britney‘s bodyguards.

Britney‘s Twitpic account was recently hacked, where a message incorrectly said the singer had died. Diddy and Ellen Degeneres‘ accounts were also hacked as part of these fake death Internet hoaxes.

20+ pictures inside of Britney Spears as a busy brunette…

britney spears busy brunette 01

• Joan Rivers' doctor was also Celine Dion's doctor- TMZ
  • Macklemore is the latest victim of a death hoax- Gossip Cop
  • Check out cast portraits for Jane the Virgin - Just Jared Jr
  • Bill Hader will host Saturday Night Live- Entertainment Weekly
  • Ana Braga shows off her sexy bikini body- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

I like the color,looks nice on her,makes her look younger

she looks awesome but it is real or just a wig?

This guy screams cheese to me. Brit has the incredible knack of being able to sniff out the biggest lose for miles. Why must she go out in public looking like she just rolled out of bed?

I still do not like her, she is to stupid and crazy for me. She has bad taste in guys and she can not sing. She can perform kinda… okay not really. LADY GAGA is better.

She needs to dump this zero and get a hero.

is this a wig???? don`t like….

she looks like Miley Cyrus!

Megan fox rocks @ 06/29/2009 at 7:54 am

WOW she looks freakin hot

and s.i are you fuking kidding me , miley is ugly rat

Verdict: I like it, and when her hair is styled a bit better she’ll look great. I’ve got to say one thing about Brits, she doesn’t dress up (or down) for anyone but herself.

itstrueagain @ 06/29/2009 at 8:08 am

Changing her hair color? Oh-oh….here we go again!

I like her hair colour. It looks natural on her. So much better than blond.

she looks good :)

I really like it. Britney is so beautiful would look great in any color…

she things if she looks like megan fox ppl will like her more lol

she’s looking trashy, as usual.

A wigged Britney is a sign of darker and unstable times ahead. Haha. Jokes aside, I’m glad that she has a boyfriend.

Madeleine @ 06/29/2009 at 9:19 am

She looks beautiful!

babe_luv_ya @ 06/29/2009 at 9:30 am

she’s hotter :)

karmiz_cute @ 06/29/2009 at 9:33 am

Britney looks great and I like her new bf for her… I just hope that he is serious with her.

Isn’t he married?! I thought he was. I think she made the biggest mistake in her love life when she stupidly loved a man who was just a gold-digger. He used her and she didn’t see it coming while I saw it when I first saw KFed’s face! I knew it. Too bad she screwed up her whole life and career to please him. I mean, her kids are precious and are blessings to her, but I just think KFed was the biggest mistake in her life. Fortunately, she still has many fans! Good for her. Now, I think she looks very good here. She’s getting back in shape but it’s true that she needs to get a lil bit more glamorous (not-too-much but still, kinda) daily…….I love her as a brunette as much as a blonde. I’d love her to be a red head sometimes too LOL.. seriously she looked fierce in Toxic and Womanizer thanks to that. I miss the old Britney that I was a fan of <3

irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 10:58 am

She looks great. That colour suits her a lot and the shape of the hair is good too. I have to say that her body is smokin’ lately. That tour is keeping her in shape.

@Cooh: I completly agree. And more elegant too.

she looks younger, slimer and prettier=) and
#6, yeah miley is a rat.. dont compare that with this

HOT BRITNEY!!

love it !! she looks really good. sooo much better than the blonde britney.

QUEEN B always looks hotttttt!!!

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All