Chace Crawford: Joanna Garcia's New Boyfriend?

Chace Crawford: Joanna Garcia's New Boyfriend?

Chace Crawford sports a new haircut as he gets back to work on the New York City set of Gossip Girl on Monday (June 29).

According to EW, the 23-year-old actor will have a love interest in a few upcoming episodes. Joanna Garcia of CW’s axed Privileged has signed on to play Bree Buckley, a ‘Miss America-type’ from a conservative Southern family. She’ll start appearing in the season premiere.

Last Thursday, Chace attended Sir Elton John‘s White Tie and Tiara Ball in London when news broke out that Michael Jackson died after suffering a cardiac arrest. Recalling the moment, Chace said, “It was like an instant viral just spread. It just instantly changed the energy of the party.”

chace crawford back set 01
chace crawford back set 02
chace crawford back set 03
chace crawford back set 04
chace crawford back set 05

AKM-GSI
  • Lisa Vanderpump is selling her restaurant - TMZ
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Chasing Life- Just Jared Jr
  • Kyra Sedgwick will guest-star on Brooklyn Nine-Nine- Entertainment Weekly
  • DMX loses his mind while riding a roller coaster- Huffington Post
  • Is Kevin Smith still friends with Ben Affleck?- Lainey Gossip
  • Eva Herzigova shows off her body in a one piece bathing suit- Hollywood Tuna

He is hot but way too girly. Just too feminine, no metrosexual. I’ll go with Robert Pattinson

he is ugly! i also rather rob pattinson

darrrrrrrr @ 06/29/2009 at 7:35 pm

no hes 100x hotter then the that vampier!

What a beautiful man! I love him!

Anonymous @ 06/29/2009 at 7:45 pm

He looks like he is 17!!!!

Is he copying RPattz hairstyle? He doesn’t do anything for me. No sex appeal! BORRRRIIIING!!! Hottest bachelor??? Who wants him? People Magazine??? Get real! RPattz is the man not this never heard from nowhere dude.

i do not like the haircut

what?! he’s totally hot.
hotter than pattinson? of course not.
but give the guy his props.

& why are we comparing them again?
chace is his own person :]
the hair totally looks like a Gossip Girl haircut to mee.

he’s so hot. that drug faced vampire can’t compete.

irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 8:14 pm

“Ain’t she sweet? See her walking down that street.
Yes I ask you very confidentially, ain’t she sweet?”
Frank couldn’t have said it any better.

I like his haircut!! Rob has his own great hairstyle and Chace has his own too. Good for both of them for having their own styles:)

Robert Pattinson isnt the only person who ahs that hairstyle..
So keep ur mouth shut, its his hair, he can do w.e. he wants with it.

I am not liking the new hairsyle.

Wow he is very handsome!!! I luv his new hair style!!! xoxoxox luv ya!

gracemarie @ 06/29/2009 at 8:53 pm

He also need a different look for Footloose. He looks fine each one of hollywoods young actors have their own style.

parker210 @ 06/29/2009 at 9:13 pm

Jesus, he’s hot! What a beautiful man. Love the hair…

I can’t wait for footloose!

I’m so glad he’s got that hair back :D I remember he had that hairstyle back in like the first few eps of season 1 and I loved it. Then he changed it and to me, it made him look…less freshfaced/a little rugged and more older/metro :|
So I’m just glad he’s gone back to this :) It suits him so much better!

omg i totally freak out thinking he was really dating her… but now im happy its only for the show, btw stop the comparisons with r-patz
CHACE IS HOTTER

He is sooo hot !!!!!!! i hate robert patheticson!!

can’t wait till season 3 GO CHACE CRAWFORD

i do love him. lol

Just wanna say True beauties are actually among ourselves,
__mill ion aire ch ats C om__hot and sincere young girls and handsome men there are much more attractive and charming!!!!

Yay! It’s Chace! He’s adorable! Can’t wait for new Gossip Girl episodes!
That Joanna chick is gunna be lucky!!! (:

Wow, I’d like to see him NOT look hot.. just to see if he could do it because I’m inclined to believe that it’s not possible.

OHHH he is gorgeous!! Really suits the haircut as well.. makes him look older!!! :)

he’s a lot prettier than most girls in hollywood!

Cant Nate stay single for more than 3 episodes!

If he cant then get back with jenny.

OH MY GODDDDD
HE’S SO BEATIFULLL X

I always thought that Chace have a beautiful face, but it lacks sex appeal but….. not anymore! I had an OMG!! moment when i saw his pics here. There’s definitely ZING in his new look. I’m lovin’ it.

Looks much better with this hairstyle.

He’s too pretty. That’s not attractive. I’m not into boys who look like girls.

Chace is so sexy ,so hot !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have never seen a perfect man such as he

I love Chace

I liked Twilight a lot, but Robert’s not all that hot
No doubt , Robert is ugly
So tired of Robert Pattinson

chace is the best

OMG !!!!!!!!!! How could CHACE be so perfect
I really love him so Much

YOU GUYS ARE DUMB ABOUT THE WHOLE HAIRCUT!!!! CHACE HAD THE HAIRCUT BEFORE PATTINSON HAD IT, WATCH THE FIRST 2 EPISODE OF GOSSIPGIRL, HIS HAIR WAS LIKE THIS.
AND—-PEOPLE WOULDNT THINK PATTINSON WAS SO HOT IF HE DIDNT PLAY EDWARD, I DONT REMEMBER PATTINSON HAVING THIS MANY FANS WHEN HE WAS IN HARRY POTTER 4.
ITS SAD BUT PEOPLE WILL GET OVER BOTH OF THESE GUYS IF THEY DONT MAKE A GOOD MOVIE SOON, SO FAR THE MOVIES THEY ARE MAKING IS NOT GOING TO MAKE THEM THE NEXT BRAD PITT!

Chace is very handsome guy .But I like him because he seems like nice and cool guy.
I hope that in season 3 they will make better choices with his characters love interests.I’m intrigued with the story including Joanna Garcia.
And why are some people talking about Rob Pattinson????I don’t see him in these pictures. God his fans are so obsessed, no wonder he is afraid of them

I was like at first, “WOAH, Its the Pattinson hair! Wait, its more to Edward’s hair.” ;p At least he ditched the Efron fro. Urm, Kate, this was SO not the haircut Chace had on the first couple of episodes of Gossip Girl because as I remember, it was UGLY, slicked back, old fashioned and well, UGLY! This is more styled up and made him younger. I guess this type of hair makes you younger as Pattinson looks younger in this hair too. For whatever reasons, its sad that you are not in NYC with the two gorgeous guys there! :(

Chace is so hot! He looks way better with his new hairstyle!

OH, CHACE is Really gorgeous ! He is the HOTTEST guy on the planet!!!

@BELLE:

How can you say he’s copying Rob Pattinson when he’s like 1000 times better looking than Rob ? I’m kind of a fan of robert, but honestly, chace looks way hotter and a little cleaner

Chace is so attractive
Robert was the media hype overemphasize the Nouveau riche

Joanna Garcia is a lucky girl ! can getting super close to Chace !

wow his face is very very pretty. it’s a good thing.

NO WAY. CHACE IS HOTTER. He could pull off any hairstyle. Damn, he’s beautiful.

i love jo! i especially loved her in reba, she was sooo funny. and provoleged is one of my favorite shows :)

Liking the haircut or not…Chace´s just sooo frikkin´ good looking it freaks me out big time. He looks like a Ken-doll came alive!!!

Metrosexual, namby pamby. Nick Hogan is way hotter.

I LOOOOOOOVE CHACE

It’s Pattinson who is ugly, not CHACE

art8fashion @ 07/02/2009 at 11:53 pm

While I’m not in love with this new hair style. I LOVED Chace’s hair in the GG pilot.

I am Soooooooo glad he has ditched the “man bangs” and is now showing his beautiful face. Never understood while he always had his hair in his eyes.

Love Chace! He is the main reason I even bother to watch GG.

he’s sooo hot! i really like him

ertyjklkjyrf @ 07/04/2009 at 1:51 am

chace crawford is hot
but i liked his old hair wayy better
and robert pattinsons so ugly, i dont know why ppl like him and hes a disgrace to edward an he cant act for ****.

i do like him and his new haircut..Hot Omg.really Hot

Hahaha robert pattinson hott?? gosh twilight obsessed tweens need to get over it and realize robert pattinson is NOT hott… a potato could of played the role of Edward Cullen and have billions of twilighters dying for it…

Chace on the other hand, is genetic perfection.

jenny and nate forever!!!the! whos that garcia thing ,get lost,,

better get back to jenny ..im big fun of jenny and nate!!!joanna garcia..get lost little j and nate forever

More than words chace crawford

i like robert pattinson but chaces hotter than him 1 chace 2 robert 3 oliver goodwil(u dont knw him ) :)

he’s freaking hot omggg O.o look at those eyes!

janielle miclat @ 07/28/2009 at 11:53 pm

i really love robert pattinson and chace crawford but sometimes,, robert is ugly..haha but chace is really gorgeous..!!

Aweh, his slicked-back hairstyle from Season 1 is back.
And looking forward to seeing Joanna on the show.