Kate Gosselin: No Longer Talking To Tabloids

Kate Gosselin: No Longer Talking To Tabloids

With a new bodyguard in tow, Kate Gosselin goes shopping with two of her 5-year-old sextuplets — Leah and Hannah — on Monday afternoon (June 29) in Reading, Penn. While out, the trio stopped at the UPS store, “Dick’s Sporting Goods” store and a “Giant” supermarket.

Love Hannah‘s facial expressions!

Kate and husband Jon Gosselin just released a statement: “During this very difficult time we will be working to focus solely on the needs of our family. This includes no longer commenting publicly or reacting to media stories and speculation. Our goal is to do the very best for our children and that will be done as privately as possible. We appreciate the understanding, support and well wishes from so many. Thank you.”

Tonight’s episode of Jon & Kate Plus 8 will be a retrospective look at the Gosselin family, accompanied by some new footage.

15+ pictures inside of Giant grocery shopping Kate Gosselin

• Johnny Galecki and Kelli Garner have decided to split- US Weekly
  • Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All

@yea.. so: i COMPELETLY 100% agree with you!! allthough i know they couldnt end the show cuz they are on a contract though but still!!

aussie girl @ 06/30/2009 at 1:16 pm

@irish girl:
Are you serious??? You’ve never seen the show but will be that nasty about her anyway….insinuating she should be dead??? The mother of 8 young children should be dead and what was your brilliant reasoning??? Oh that’s right she has bad hair !! You people should grow the hell up and remember you are talking about the MOTHER of these children and as for the comment about taking the boys out instead of the girls that someone else made……what 5 year old boys would choose to go to the supermarket when the could hang out at home on a summer’s day????? I know mine sure wouldn’t have. People need to just have a look at the world today and remember there is a lot of bad stuff going on out there that needs your wrath but Kate Gosselin going grocery shopping doesn’t qualify !! If you dislike her look away people….it’s not that hard

That’s the perfect grocery shopping outfit (eye roll)….this woman LOVES cameras!

OMG… ITS a CHILD…. find something else to do with your time sam…. holy god… god help you!!!@Sam:

Pinklemonade @ 06/30/2009 at 2:03 pm

Wow.. i am absolutely shocked at how judgmental and cruel some people can be. For one, what is with the hate on the children? Based on the show, these kids are well-behaved, mannered children. To see some of the choice words used here is an absolute outrage. I don’t know what gives anyone the right to judge someone else’s kids the way some of you do. As for Kate’s appearance, I am beyond curious to see what some of you look like. You have got to be something real special to talk the way you do. Absolutely ridiculous! Some of you should be absolutely ashamed.

People please leave the hate to the adults i do not mind that but do not bring innocent kids into your hate.

Maybe the parents NEED to hear some harsh rolling towards their props. Most kids want to emulate parents at some point. What choices do these kids have? I want to be a multi-capacity, incubatoror with a rotten attitude like mommmy. Or perhaps a dopey, pushover who likes to drink and chase young girls, Arrested developement??

Maybe, if these two camera goons get a clue that these judgements are going to follow them and their cash cows for YEARS, they’ll pull out and move abroad till it blows over, get some therapy, fix their issues and learn to be productive humans…
I doubt it but what the heck I’m feeling optimistic today!

Even if they have a contract to fulfill with TLC, they can keep the children out of the filming. Let them film just Jon and Kate until no one will watch anymore. The children need their privacy. Obviously, these two idiot parents don’t care about this. Jon and Kate can also work off their contract obligations by appearing on some of TLC or Discovery’s other shows. Jon likes choppers, animals, yard work etc. Kate can become a director (since she likes to give orders), she can cook on another show, give cleaning and child rearing tips. They both can appear on “What Not To Wear”, etc.

@Pinklemonade:

I am absolutely shocked as well to hear some of these disgusting comments. Clearly lots of people out there have emotional issues to be spewing on little children they don’t even know. If you watch the show, you’ll see that Hannah is a loving, sweet girl, always helping her mom. As for all the haters and your comments, don’t cry when I tell you, “KATE DOESN’T CARE ABOUT WHAT YOU SAY.” Go pick on someone else.

How anyone can say Hannah is mean is beyond me. She is one of the better behaved kids. Seems to me that most of you only started watching the show AFTER the tabloids starting talking about them.

@lindz:

OMG lindz ! (god god god!). You’re here telling me what to do – go find something else to do with YOUR time!

@Jessica:

Well, I guess you told me! I use the word ‘looks’ because that’s what we’re doing – LOOKING at a picture. Durrrrr! I do watch the show and Hannah is no better behaved then the other children, in fact she is the one that hits out and is most demanding to her siblings. She’s ‘mommy’s’ helper because she’s mommy’s favourite. Durrrr again!!! She IS a sweetgirl too – no question there, but she IS bratty.

NO Sam, Alexis is the most demanding.

Ohhhh, come on people…don’t you go grocery shopping in your high heeled slingbacks, too??????? What a joke…

- she went to K-Mart in an evening dress.

I don’t know where you are from but I see plenty of women grocery shopping in high heels.

@Sam:

why don’t you leave the kids alone and pick on someone your own size and age. If you are or ever become a mother i pity the kids and the father because they will have bad genes.

Kate gosselin @ 06/30/2009 at 4:34 pm

LOOK AT ME !!!! ……………………d o n’ t l o o k a t m e
LOOK AT ME !!!! ……………………d o n’ t l o o k a t m e
LOOK AT ME !!!! ……………………d o n’ t l o o k a t m e
LOOK AT ME !!!! ……………………d o n’ t l o o k a t m e

guardmePLease @ 06/30/2009 at 4:36 pm

is it me or is that bodyguard one hell of a stud! please protect me!. kate’s no fool. she sure knows how to shop…and not just for clothes & groceries. she’s still has a hang up for the asian/persuasion i think. Loyalty takes different forms I see. Regardless…I’ll be waiting for some more pix of this hottie protector. Things have just gotten a tad bit more interresting. I hope this fineman knows what he’s getting himself into.

why- can’t – i -come- out -and- shop- momm-eeee?- why ?…-i’m -tired- of -hid-ing- in- the- base-ment..please- momm-eee.

@Amy:

Oh oh, you’re in trouble now. DUCK!

You could be right, but it’s a close call!

@emma:

Oh Emma, are you here trying to make nice again? You give the same advice to a lot of posters here – over and over and over again…….. Could you try for some new material, just once? Please??

I’m not picking on a child, I’m stating the facts that we can clearly see in the pictures and on the show. Hannah is the favoured child and it has made her bratty. The same rules do not apply to Hannah! Simply the truth.

She needs a full length mirror! She always looks the same. Boring shirt, and boring skort(skirt), and those shoes look like my mothers! Honestly, I look better, and put outfits together, and I shop at TJMaxx, not Ann Taylor!!!

Kate Gosselin @ 06/30/2009 at 5:26 pm

morning thoughts on the need for a BG:
The world is a VERY DANGEROUS place out there… I think I’ll bring my kids along when I go out.

Get'er done @ 06/30/2009 at 6:00 pm

Kate told the world last nite that she “can do it” wink wink. And no doubt, Katie bar the door some fool will get’er done.

Cheese Wiz she must have spent all last week influencing the editors on the flashback episode.

It was evident last night that delusional Kate forced Jon into the second pregancy and has stonewalled him since.

Pages: « 12 3 4 [5] 6 7 810 » Show All