Marion Cotillard: Best Mullet Ever

Marion Cotillard: Best Mullet Ever

Marion Cotillard exudes elegance at the European premiere of her latest movie Public Enemies at The Empire Leicester Square on Monday (June 29) in London.

The 33-year-old French actress wore a knock-out red Vivienne Westwood dress, killer Dior shoes, an oversized Stella McCartney clutch and a single (and simple) Chopard ring.

Love love love!!!

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Marion’s mullet up-do — HOT or NOT?

10+ pictures inside of Marion Cotillard wearing the best mullet ever

• Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson rocky romance rumors completely false- Gossip Cop
  • Ariana Grande streams four new songs from her upcoming album- Just Jared Jr
  • Sin City co-director Frank Miller remembers Brittany Murphy- Huffington Post
  • Johnny Depp's daughter Lily Rose is heading to the big screen- Lainey Gossip
  • Selena Gomez kills the fashion game yet again- Hollywood Tuna

Looks nothing like a Mullet to me… She looks great

Not loving the hair but she’s beautiful!

she is beautiful but her mullet its not

I didnt know she had blue eyes. She always seemed to have brown eyes.

swaggerjacker @ 06/29/2009 at 2:54 pm

LOVE her. She can do no wrong in my eyes.

She is beautiful

Awwww Marion!!! She’s amazing, I LOVE her!!
She is stunning, the dress is gorgeous!!!
Thanks Jared!!

irish girl @ 06/29/2009 at 3:59 pm

Tres chic. The hair is interestingly avant-garde, and she looks stunning in her dress.

her hair isn’t bad..maybe wrong for a premiere.

She looks amazing.

France loves you.

Stephanie @ 06/29/2009 at 4:19 pm

Dude…this hairstyle is called a pompadour. Not a mullet.

And it is hot.

her hair are just ugly !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
and i don’t like the shoes. a pity, because she’s a beautiful woman.

She’s soooo pretty

i dont think she’s the sexiest woman
but her beauty is just so alluring
that dress is really nice, im not loving the hair but i guess it looks alright on her
what a beautiful face
je t’adore marion!!

you’re right for the hair lol what’s the hell Marion!!qu’est-ce que tu nous a fait c’est moche!!!
mais you’re always bioutifoul ;)
thanks for the pics!!!!

In France, we don’t like this actress. All in this girl seems to be false, she looks like a kind person but in fact, I’m quite sure she doesn’t. And I can’t forget how dumb she could be as the time she told something weird about the event of september 11, 2001. She had better to not talk any more.

sabrina t’es pas cool,beaucoup de français l’aiment et il y a de quoi elle véhicule l’image de la francaise par excellence et ce qui a été dit sur le 11/09 était pris hors contexte,c’est facile de dire ca….c’est du mépris gratuit et inutile

stuck up snot and forgettable actress

her accent and acting are so bad and she looks like a man

AY CHIHUAHUA

Marion does not respect America but she makes a living here. Im boycotting Public Enemies for Ice Age and Transformers.

LOVE her! even tho I hate mullets she’s pulling it off

stephanie @ 06/29/2009 at 5:33 pm

@tekken:
Yeah and I’m sure that you have a perfect french accent and you won an oscar!!!
Jealous guy!

#16
I don’t agree with you! O.o
In France we love this actress ! It’s a simple, adorable girl and good actress!

stephanie @ 06/29/2009 at 5:37 pm

She is amazing and she has a stunning look as usual!!

She is amazing and the most beautiful woman, screw angelina Jolie! She’s also a great actress and anyone who disses her is talking sh*t abou the wrong person!

vive la France! @ 06/29/2009 at 5:50 pm

Beautiful woman. And oscar winner.

swaggerjacker @ 06/29/2009 at 6:07 pm

Wow there are a LOT of haters in this post. In France they love Marion so I don’t know what that one person was talking about. Also if you’re boycotting her movie because of the 9/11 comments YOU ARE STUPID. If you understood French you would know she never said what the media claimed she said it was TAKEN OUT OF CONTEXT.

the world hates her

she just didnt insulted NASA and Sept.11 she made a documentary of it but after she won the American Oscar she apologized because SHE GOT CAUGHT

people petitioned to get rid of her Oscar and even the Academy said if they knew ahead of her video and comments they would never have awarded her the Oscar

when you are always naked in films it shows how little talent you got
and that’s the story of Cotillard

I respect none of the actors in PE and Marion is a wonnabee Eva Green. So looking forward to watch Transformers again to see France disappear. Transformers got it on paying tribute to America and England but France is M.I.A.because they are cowards and so jealous of America.

LMAO at Marion haters. She’s the most humble actress in Hollywood. She hasn’t done anything bad and her 9/11 comment is in the past and @31 so getting naked in films means you’re not talented? Then I guess Angelina Jolie, Kate Winslet, and etc. aren’t talented either.

newport beach, 92660 @ 06/29/2009 at 6:50 pm

even with the hair ,
the girl is drop-dead gorgeous .

- audrey ♥

#30, 31, 32 comments are obviously written by the same retarded.

stephanie @ 06/29/2009 at 7:29 pm

@boycott:
lol You are so funny!

answer to the haters!! @ 06/29/2009 at 7:58 pm

Jealous of America??? hahaha that’s the funniest joke I’ve ever heard!! Jealous of a country that invented the KKK? Jealous of a country that voted George Bush twice? Jealous of people who think that Europe is a country? Yeah sure …. we are sooooo jealous! You know #32 and #21, go see a ****** movie like Transformers 2 and let smart people watch intelligent movies like Public Enemies (you wouldn’t understand it anyway because you’re too stupid!)

@rob you’re so prude, go back to Church and pray god, vigin!! I’ll tell you something European people are much more open minded and are not afraid of nudity!

@tekken you think she looks like a man? I’m sorry for you because you have a poor taste in women then. And you probably don’t know anything about acting either because she was PHENOMENAL in La Vie en Rose … that’s why she won an OSCAR!!!!! Finally about her accent : try to speak French without any accent and then criticize Fils de Pute!!!!

Et enfin pour Sabrina, je crois que t’as completement craqué toi!!! Depuis quand Marion est pas trop aimée en France? Tas fumé quoi exactement? Elle est adorée en France parce qu’elle donne une bonne image de notre pays!!! T’es vraiment conne de dire des trucs pareils!!!

lmao@marionhaters @ 06/29/2009 at 8:06 pm

@ truth: the world is far more concerned with whats going on in the world to hate an actress. Her comments about NASA and 9/11 were taken out of context, if you understood French you’d know that. But you obviously can’t think for yourself so you let the media decide what you should believe. The Academy NEVER said they wouldn’t have awarded Marion the Oscar if they knew about her comments. Acting and someone’s opinions are two DIFFERENT things.

@rob: Just because you get naked for a movie doesn’t mean you’re untalented. Marion has been in many movies where she hasn’t been naked, but I doubt you’ve seen any of her movies. She wasn’t naked in La Vie En Rose, which won her an Oscar. Kate Winslet was naked all the time in The Reader yet she won an Oscar for that. Making comments like the one you made just proves how ignorant you are.

@boycott: Eva Green is a good actress, but Marion is far better. I’m sure the only thin you’ve seen Eva in was Casino Royale. Also your comment makes little to NO SENSE. It doesn’t matter how many times you see Transformers, France isn’t going to disappear.

marion cotillard is probably one of the most gifted actresses, n the line of nicole kidman, kate winslet or Cate blanchett. she shows her emotions, she embodies her characters and all the critics said that. if she won an oscar that probably means something. she seems so kind and pretty. I saw the documentary and what she said was taken out of context. she didn’t say the attemps were true or not, she just said that a lot of things are hidden from us, and I’m agree with her.
people are jealous because she have succes everywhere, in cinema, in her love life, her peers recognize her work.
she’s just incredible.

What an overacting actress. Funny PE is an American movie with American characters but Dillinger’s gf talks like Pepe Le Pew.

@bianca: @twilight:
Same retarded person. And at #42 Twilight the movie sucks ass.

Wow, I don’t even understand how these trolls could say bad things about her. They’re just jealous, I guess. :D

kudos to JJ for showing off lovely Marion! she’s amazing to her craft and more people should watch her films! she’s been in film since the late 80s and has over 30 films under her belt! get a grip people, her words about 9/11 were taken completely out of context and everybody knows how that goes…especially when she’s French, the media obviously will want to deface her.

she’s an actress and that’s all that matters!

save the world, no more Chin! @ 06/30/2009 at 4:28 am

She is stunnig, don’t pretyy like the hair do but she is soo beautiful

aahh elle est trop belle, c’est normal c normal c la classe francaise!!(she is gorgeous, but this is normal it’s called french style^^)

save the world, no more Chin! @ 06/30/2009 at 4:38 am

BTW I hail from France, and #16 Sabrina you are a liar! Marion is a national treasure, she is so simple and kind, people like her because she can act, as far as I konw some female actresses are simply jealouos of her success, like of Audrey Tautou as well, it’s our trademark to bring down those who can act and do something above others.
And give me a break you know what French people really think about the USA and the 11th September, so don’t look that surprised or disgusted.

@Sabrina:

Tu parle au nom de qui?
Désoler mais je crois savoir que la majorité des français aimes cette actrice, ne mentionne pas la France quand tu est une des seules a le penser. thx.

@baw: Je suis assez d’accord mais toi, tu massacres notre langue ;-)

I am French and I think Marion Cotillard is overated. In my opinion, she is not bad but not the best actress. She was just lucky to play Edith Piaf ! But if she can promote a good image of France, why not ? Anyway she is far better than the vulgar Megan Fox who is not talented at all !
France jealous of America…WTF are u talking about ???
French people are absolutely not jealous of America !!! We don’t hate America but we don’t admire America. The American dream is over now. I have been living abroad for many years. Each time I met American people, it was a disaster ! Most Americans think they know everything, that they are the centre of the world. Some of them told me they travelled a lot, that they have been to NYC, Las Vegas, LA,…only in America !!! It was laughable !!!
Yes, we are definitely not jealous of your education system which is very poor. The average American has a very poor knowledge of Europe. You don’t even know where to locate France, Germany, Belgium, Spain, Italy, Portugal, Netherlands, Switzerland, Norway … properly on a map ! The easiest ones ! What a shame !
Response to “France is MIA”: our previous President Chirac had the balls not to support G. Bush in the Iraq war. Narrow minded people may think our President took this decision because we were jealous of America, but it was only because this war was a nonsense. Just try to think what this war has brought to your country except revenge. How many people died for nothing except revenge? Thank God you have Obama ! He can definitely raise the level of America ! By the way, if American people still think they are the first in the World, they should have a look at China (if you know where it is !).

pepette1910 @ 06/30/2009 at 7:18 am

Elle est belle, j’adore! Elle reprèsente bien la France!
Vive Marion Cotillard et vive la France

I’m french and I don’t like her much. I mean, ever seen taxi ? What a mess ! She has grown as an actress, but still !
(and wtf, why politics here ?)

It’s not a mullet. She is purrrrrfection.

hot dress. Ugly-ass hairdo. Can’t believe money was spent and stylists were paid for that mistake.

Only people whose lives are empty repeat gossip. It’s worse when they got the gossip wrong. Clearly, the people talking s— on this board have no idea what they are talking about; Marion Cotillard is a great artist and will go on for years making wonderful films. And unless they are fluent in Parisian French, these negativists themselves do not know what Cotillard said or didn’t say. They are just repeating rightwing talking points. Tempest in a teapot, with poison stirred into the tea.

It’s technically not a mullet, but I still don’t like it.

She’s drop dead gorgeous. One of the most beautiful actresses I’ve seen in the media in a long time (including Rachel McAdams).

@Sabrina:
I disagree with you sabrina, here in France Marion Cotillard is appreciated.
Why because you don’t like her you make generalities??
Don’t make your personal judgement a general one….

My hairdresser did my hair like this for my sisters wedding and I hated it, I about cried but I have longer hair and it seemed more mullet like… I think she pulls off the hair very well actually.

Phoenixfire 25 @ 01/24/2010 at 4:05 pm

She’s Awesome and I like the mullet. I’m growing my long enough to be a shoulder-length mullet though the mullet is cool. HELL YEAH!!!

John Kantor @ 01/24/2010 at 10:26 pm

Cotillard is just an average European – and that’s the problem. Western Europe is irrelevant. Europeans are cowards and fools – parasites who prospered under American protection during the Cold War, and who would rather watch millions of people burn then fight for what’s right. (And note that I would never insult Britain by lumping them in with Europe.)