Jude Law is a Frappuccino Father

Jude Law is a Frappuccino Father

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

A buff-looking Jude Law and his youngest son Rudy, 6, slurp on Starbucks Frappuccino drinks as they walk through London on Monday (June 29). How cute!

The 36-year-old British actor has been channeling his inner Hamlet for the stage production of Hamlet at Wyndham’s Theater in London. Hamlet, which is a three-hour show, is playing through Aug. 22 at Wyndham’s Theater.

For tickets, visit Wyndhams-Theatre.com.

jude law starbucks frappucino 01
jude law starbucks frappucino 02
jude law starbucks frappucino 03
jude law starbucks frappucino 04
jude law starbucks frappucino 05
jude law starbucks frappucino 06
jude law starbucks frappucino 07
jude law starbucks frappucino 08
jude law starbucks frappucino 09

Jamie McCarthy/Getty

is it just me, or is his son’s face blurred out?

Wow, looking good………

wow are we finally blurring celebrity kid’s faces out?

His kid’s face is usually blurried.
I wished it became a law for all the celeb’s kids!

Why i can’t see his kids face? this always happens just to his kids, anyone knows why?
jared?

Jude, you know I love you…love the bod…love, love love….but the vest is just wrong like that. It belongs over a shirt. *blows kisses*

brush yo teefs! @ 06/30/2009 at 1:22 am

@naomi: because jude law is the celebrity not his kid whose life nobody should be privy too.

Venuschick @ 06/30/2009 at 1:24 am

His kids’ faces are always blurred out because he is fiercely protective of them and has sued for their pictures being published before

he is gorgeous. And a great father who protect their children from exposure to which is subjected to be an actor. It is admirable in these days when many “celebrities” use their kids for publicity.

The way he moves, my dear, my dear! It looks like has music in his blood! Jeez, why is it suddenly so hot here….?!

Yeah, Rien, and nice guns, too! I’ve never daydreamed of being a Frappuccino, but my imagination is running wild right now.

What the hell happened?? He used to be hot. He looks terrible now…

I swear to God ✿ If I ever had the chance to see Jude dressing up that way in person I’d probably have to call for help or I’d faint! I mean, literally! Time to call Dr Watson? lol (:

Love You, Jude ♥

@Sheryl, yeah, I don’t like cold coffee, either. If I drink coffee, than it has to be like Jude, hot! And definitely, nice guns!

HOTNESS!!!
Thanks Jared :)!!!!

Anonymous @ 06/30/2009 at 2:38 am

He looks a cross between Woody Allen and my father after a hard night at the local boozer!

Hope he isn’t giving a 6 year old a coffee based drink

WOW gorgeous Jude !
You are giving my day to such a good start!
I will get my own Frappuccino now.

Thank you so much Jared!

so hot!
I know Jude don’t want his kids face in magazine, gossip column and tabloid. Good for Jude and his kids.

@eloisa:

I totally agree.

Thanks for the pictures Jared! The man is just so amazingly hot it’s almost unbelievable :-D And Rudy is a cutie. It must be nice for them to have a day off together.

vinnyblue @ 06/30/2009 at 5:12 am

He is still handsome (+yes, hot) with that mess style.
walking alone with his kid…hhm…

@naomi: Because he doesn`t want his kids on the public eye, which is understandable.
As a good father, he want his kids to have a normal life, with privacy-

Jude just walking down the street with his son and (wait for it)…Remaining sexy while doing so.

Love you Jude

@nikki:

Ha, ha I was waiting for it :cheers:

Sexy Dad this way !

Love Jude

Thanks Jared

Thanks Jared, we can akways count on you and this was quick
service. I will never understand the derogative remarks based on what
I must consider being too tired (or too looped or ???? ) when a gorgeous unmatchable specimen is seen and they have to be nasty.
Must be a case of “OK now I feel better I can never hope to look so good or get a guy who looks so good so I’ll knock him down a peg

But it doesn’t ring true and those people are unmasked. Keep it
up Jude and keep up the good work in HAMLET. I’ll be there before you know it.. watch that adorable son of yours carefully, he has to be
one of the cutest kids I’ve ever seen. He will be a credit to Dad. Love,

Oh my . . .bad choice of outfit.
It is like if he had bright white socks and crocs, the outfit would be complete . . .LOL

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:13 am

@natalie: you mean Jude DOESN’T…right ******???

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:14 am

@laura: wow, are we finally RETARDED now????? sweet!!!!

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:16 am

@rien: because your cats probably pissed on you while you weren’t looking you retarded cat lady!!!!!!!!!!

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:18 am

@rien: HAHAHAHAHA good one, It has to be “hot:…..YOU’RE SO FUNNY AND WITTY!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! not.

Jude download complete.

I love this man.

Thanks jared

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 8:56 am

jared…hugs to you.
o.k. so now i’m walking on the streets of london and i encounter this scene…… my jude law practically unclothed walking with his adorable rudy. i come closer to him and fall down in a dead faint…of course being the gentleman he is…he swoops me into his arms and promptly begins cpr. fainting has never been this much fun….
jude your choice of outfits on your days off slay me. only you would wear a vest over cargo pants…but then you are unique….baby you could wear an orange crate….nothing takes away from your sexiness.

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 9:00 am

annonomosy,
what kind of medication are you on?

@dolorescraeg:

Let’s not feed this sort of dialog, sweet Dolores. I’m just going to enjoy these photos once again. They are a delicious sight, aren’t they.

wth is he wearing lol

Choose Jared @ 06/30/2009 at 9:11 am

Can you say Hot?
what a sexy man.

For those wondering
In the United Kingdom it is illegal to show minor’s faces hence the blurred out pic of his son. I think we should do the same here. Celebrities kids are NOT celebrities

@Choose Jared:

I TOTALLY agree. Just because some celebs seems to use their children as props doesn’t mean that all celeb children should be fair game IMO.

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 9:35 am

i think jared is respecting jude’s wishes which saysalot for jared….again i cannot get over the way jude looks. he should have a license to go out int the street looking like that. what about all the elderly with pacemakers and walkers…they’re gone….david .jude hayworth law…. hot is what you are and i so love the way you work that bod…..

I think its good that the faces of his kids are blurred so that way they can have privacy..

BTW, Jude is looking so hot, Great body.. besides he is a great actor, love him

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 10:25 am

jen,
you know because this man is impossibly good looking and sexy we tend to forget that he is a brilliant actor……the reviews for his performance as hamlet are overwhelmingly positive.

irish girl @ 06/30/2009 at 11:02 am

Now THERE”S a man. …… wow.

purpleworm @ 06/30/2009 at 11:54 am

I’m not a card-carrying member of the NRA, but these guns I like. oh yeah.

I know it’s hot in London right now. Really hot. And they don’t have A/C everywhere like we do. But still, the naked-waistcoat look is unnecessary advertising on his part. My god, if passing women don’t faint from the heat on the street, they’ll faint from HIS heat on the street. Have mercy Jude!

seriously, why can’t this guy ever wear something normal in public?

jude law is pretty good looking but the way he dresses makes him ugly.

It is confirmed that Jude’s Hamlet is coming to Broadway. There was an official announcement this morning. The preview will start on Sept. 12 and the official opening is on Oct. 6. It will run for 12 weeks at the
Broadhurst.

He seems to have been working out to me – he doesn’t usually look this buff (I certainly don’t mind *lol*). Maybe he just wants to show off a little? I don’t mind that either *lol*

mandy_brasil @ 06/30/2009 at 2:58 pm

Com esse eu casava…

what the hell? Is that a vest from a suit!

@brush yo teefs!: i already know that dumbass i was asking because we can see other celebrity kids but not his kids!

@Venuschick: i wonder why other celebs do the same…

I want that iced coffee….

I want to BE that iced coffee…
: )
No, seriously, what I want is to run my hands up and down his arms several times, then remove that awful vest (well, it’s not awful, just not worn appropriately) and slowly run my hands over his chest. No rush.
Yep, that’s exactly what I want.
: )
And WOOHOO to Jude in Hamlet coming to Broadway in October!!! I’ve been happy-dancing and singing all afternoon!

i thought I would find a bigger reaction from you Sheryl but I almost
didn’t find you at all so I thought maybe you had just passed out from delight and were just laying there soaking up the pleaure in anticipation of the Fall season of HAMLET on Broadway. I think I’ll need a pick-me-up after London so Broadway will be just the right size. Enjoy the waiting – Christmas is coing twice for you this year.

Sandy, did you read IMDb? : )

WoW!! Looks good. All he needed was muscles and hairplugs.

Hairplugs? Come on, it’s obvious he doesn’t have hairplugs. Can’t you tell by the way his hair is combed?

It is outrageous how hot he is.

I totally dig the outfit. It’s a Jude outfit all the way. Who would’ve put a vest together with capris, but Jude rocks it!

OT I saw him do Hamlet in London. He is an amazing performer. The production is coming to Broadway. The NYC crowd is in for a treat.

I saw him backstage in London. Hairplugs, NO. Receding hairline, YES (it’s been like that for at least 7 years now, looking at old photos). Gorgeous, UNDENIABLY YES.

That outfit is a disgrace. I don’t care if he wants to show off his new gym body (wouldn’t have to get some 20 year old Geordie guy to do his bedroom scenes now for him, like he did in Alfie), but the waistcoat with nothing under shouldn’t be allowed. He looks like a pimp.

HOT HOT very HOT…except I am not a big fan of the style of that vest over no shirt…but who cares, he looks HOT!

HEY!!! WHAT THE F** IS GOING ON?? IF WE CAN SEE RAFFERTY FACE SO WE ALSO SHOULD SEE RUDY FACE!!! THIS IS AN ABSURD: RAFFERTY THAT IS UGLY HAS HIS FACE EXPOSED AND RUDY THAT IS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL KID HAS HIS FACE BLURRED OUT!!! WHAT A STUPID THINK TO DO!!

AnnieRich @ 07/02/2009 at 3:07 pm

Laura: Rafferty is not ugly. He is a beautiful boy like all of Jude kids.

art8fashion @ 07/02/2009 at 11:34 pm

He is one of the few male celeb that can roll out of bed walk out of the house and look super hot sexy. Effortlessly sexy.

Good for him for not wanting his kids faces shown.

Peace

Yeah, He can walk out of his house n rock’n roll on my bed any time. I mean, if he wants lol
*naughty girl*
Love Him ♥

AnnieRich: I THINK THAT RAFFERTY IS UGLY. JUST BECAUSE HE IS SON OF JUDE LAW DOESN’T MEAN THAT HE HAS TO BE BEAUTIFUL! RAFFERTY DIDN’T GET HIS DAD GOOD GENES, BUT RUDY GOT!

..isnt it againts the law to be looking that sexy n hot…funny outfit but on him it looks hot..not on anyone else…teehee…

AnnieRich @ 07/04/2009 at 9:09 am

Laura: No he doesn t have to be beautiful because his father is Jude Law, but I think he is beautiful and I think he looks a lot like Jude. He even plays a young Jude in the upcoming movie Repo. Mambo starring JL because they supposedly look alike, but we don t have to agree. IMO Rafferty is a cute and beautiful kid.

YUM! only jude can wear something like that. he looks amazin!

AnnieRich: HOW IN THE HELL SOMEONE CAN THINK THAT RAFFERTY IS BEAUTIFUL AND LOOKS LIKE JUDE LAW?! HE IS UGLY AND LOOKS LIKE A FROG!!! SO WHAT IF HE PLAYS A YOUNG JUDE IN THE REPO??IT DOESNT MEAN NOTHING, UNLESS THAT HE IS INTERESTED IN FOLLOWING HIS FATHER FOOTSTEPS!! RAFFERTY LAW IS AN UNSIGHTLY AND UGLY KID!!!

Oh my God, leave the kids alone! Will this torture never end?

dolorescraeg @ 07/12/2009 at 7:54 pm

laura…would you like your child to be spoken about on the internet the way you are demeaing raff who happens to be adorable. i’m certain you couldn’t possibly be a mom because yoou’d have a little more sensitivity…but it takes all kinds…..
jude wearing that outfit is like looking at fireworks..if i ever passed THATon the street i’d disolve into a blob…i’d melt. jude….. you dress to your drummer…let the average folk stay that way…just.average….you do your own thing…that’s why you’re jude law and the women go nuts for you.

dolorescraeg: no, i wouldn’t like, but he’s not my son, so i can say whatever i want about him, i have nothing to worry about… rafferty law is ugly and he will never be handsome like his father! accept the true!

dontmakemelaugh @ 07/17/2009 at 8:45 pm

Laura, you must be an ugly ass *****!
Damn, who the devil are you?

dontmakemelaugh @ 07/17/2009 at 8:47 pm