Jude Law is a Frappuccino Father

Jude Law is a Frappuccino Father

LIKE FATHER, LIKE SON

A buff-looking Jude Law and his youngest son Rudy, 6, slurp on Starbucks Frappuccino drinks as they walk through London on Monday (June 29). How cute!

The 36-year-old British actor has been channeling his inner Hamlet for the stage production of Hamlet at Wyndham’s Theater in London. Hamlet, which is a three-hour show, is playing through Aug. 22 at Wyndham’s Theater.

For tickets, visit Wyndhams-Theatre.com.

jude law starbucks frappucino 01

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 » Show All

@nikki:

Ha, ha I was waiting for it :cheers:

Sexy Dad this way !

Love Jude

Thanks Jared

Thanks Jared, we can akways count on you and this was quick
service. I will never understand the derogative remarks based on what
I must consider being too tired (or too looped or ???? ) when a gorgeous unmatchable specimen is seen and they have to be nasty.
Must be a case of “OK now I feel better I can never hope to look so good or get a guy who looks so good so I’ll knock him down a peg

But it doesn’t ring true and those people are unmasked. Keep it
up Jude and keep up the good work in HAMLET. I’ll be there before you know it.. watch that adorable son of yours carefully, he has to be
one of the cutest kids I’ve ever seen. He will be a credit to Dad. Love,

Oh my . . .bad choice of outfit.
It is like if he had bright white socks and crocs, the outfit would be complete . . .LOL

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:13 am

@natalie: you mean Jude DOESN’T…right ******???

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:14 am

@laura: wow, are we finally RETARDED now????? sweet!!!!

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:16 am

@rien: because your cats probably pissed on you while you weren’t looking you retarded cat lady!!!!!!!!!!

annonymosy @ 06/30/2009 at 8:18 am

@rien: HAHAHAHAHA good one, It has to be “hot:…..YOU’RE SO FUNNY AND WITTY!!! OMG OMG OMG!!! not.

Jude download complete.

I love this man.

Thanks jared

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 8:56 am

jared…hugs to you.
o.k. so now i’m walking on the streets of london and i encounter this scene…… my jude law practically unclothed walking with his adorable rudy. i come closer to him and fall down in a dead faint…of course being the gentleman he is…he swoops me into his arms and promptly begins cpr. fainting has never been this much fun….
jude your choice of outfits on your days off slay me. only you would wear a vest over cargo pants…but then you are unique….baby you could wear an orange crate….nothing takes away from your sexiness.

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 9:00 am

annonomosy,
what kind of medication are you on?

@dolorescraeg:

Let’s not feed this sort of dialog, sweet Dolores. I’m just going to enjoy these photos once again. They are a delicious sight, aren’t they.

wth is he wearing lol

Choose Jared @ 06/30/2009 at 9:11 am

Can you say Hot?
what a sexy man.

For those wondering
In the United Kingdom it is illegal to show minor’s faces hence the blurred out pic of his son. I think we should do the same here. Celebrities kids are NOT celebrities

@Choose Jared:

I TOTALLY agree. Just because some celebs seems to use their children as props doesn’t mean that all celeb children should be fair game IMO.

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 9:35 am

i think jared is respecting jude’s wishes which saysalot for jared….again i cannot get over the way jude looks. he should have a license to go out int the street looking like that. what about all the elderly with pacemakers and walkers…they’re gone….david .jude hayworth law…. hot is what you are and i so love the way you work that bod…..

I think its good that the faces of his kids are blurred so that way they can have privacy..

BTW, Jude is looking so hot, Great body.. besides he is a great actor, love him

dolorescraeg @ 06/30/2009 at 10:25 am

jen,
you know because this man is impossibly good looking and sexy we tend to forget that he is a brilliant actor……the reviews for his performance as hamlet are overwhelmingly positive.

irish girl @ 06/30/2009 at 11:02 am

Now THERE”S a man. …… wow.

purpleworm @ 06/30/2009 at 11:54 am

I’m not a card-carrying member of the NRA, but these guns I like. oh yeah.

I know it’s hot in London right now. Really hot. And they don’t have A/C everywhere like we do. But still, the naked-waistcoat look is unnecessary advertising on his part. My god, if passing women don’t faint from the heat on the street, they’ll faint from HIS heat on the street. Have mercy Jude!

seriously, why can’t this guy ever wear something normal in public?

jude law is pretty good looking but the way he dresses makes him ugly.

It is confirmed that Jude’s Hamlet is coming to Broadway. There was an official announcement this morning. The preview will start on Sept. 12 and the official opening is on Oct. 6. It will run for 12 weeks at the
Broadhurst.

He seems to have been working out to me – he doesn’t usually look this buff (I certainly don’t mind *lol*). Maybe he just wants to show off a little? I don’t mind that either *lol*

mandy_brasil @ 06/30/2009 at 2:58 pm