Public Service For Michael Jackson On Friday

Public Service For Michael Jackson On Friday

A public service for Michael Jackson will be held this Friday (July 3) at his Neverland Ranch, north of Santa Barbara, Calif.

A private service for family and close friends will be held on Sunday (July 5).

Michael‘s hometown of Gary, Indiana, is hoping to be burial site. Gary will host a memorial service July 10.

Michael‘s body will return to his Neverland on Thursday via a 30-car motorcade.

• Nicolas Cage cares about what people think of him- US Weekly
  • Young Jeezy drank from a $20,000 bottle of Moet- TMZ
  • Watch James David Carter get a four chair turn on The Voice- Gossip Cop
  • Read a recap of the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip
  • Director George Sluizer has died at the age of 82- The Hollywood Reporter
  • Claudia Galanti shows off major cleavage in Milan- Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 » Show All
irish girl @ 06/30/2009 at 2:39 pm

Dollars to donuts Neverland will be turned into a “park” people can visit… for a fee of course.
Have any of you been to Graceland. They are racking in huge bank. By my estimates, at the time I went in the mid-90s, they were pulling in at least $400,000 in ticket sales alone. WOW.

Prayers to the family

I wondered myself if they would make Neverland a place for visitors like Graceland. It’s going to be interesting to see that’s for sure

july 3rd is my birthday :(

^ Happy birthday, dundies!

honored to live in the same time as Michael did !!!!!!

Thanks you jj for that information.

This is going to be so insanely over-crowded. Sigh. I bet everyone and their momma goes out to mourn him.

a total fan @ 06/30/2009 at 3:19 pm

I mourn the loss of such a beautiful person who had such a misunderstood innocent soul. I truly hope he is now resting in peace because so many made his life at time a terrible place to be.

we continue to mourn such a great loss. There are moments in each day when I forget and then remember and it seems like such a nightmere…………….. still too hard to believe.

I hope we can make it to Neverland someday and see the place he loved.

RIP Michael

Arnoldteam @ 06/30/2009 at 3:46 pm

NOW YOU CAN CHECK THE NEW MICHALE JACKSON`S VIDEO PREMIER (JUST MUSIC)

Fabric Princess @ 06/30/2009 at 3:49 pm

I would like to share a video tribute I made of Michael – it’s for him and his fans. There will never be another creative and artistic genius quite like him.

Love,
Carmen Lozano

P.S. We were making his costumes at WCC (Western Costume Co.) before he passed, so please forgive me if I brag a little about having been able to see and touch some of them. They were really something to behold!

I wonder if Joe Jackson will charge admission, I woulsdn’t put it past him!

How sad is it that this child molesting, freak of nature garners nationwide press coverage and the most decorated Marine aviator in US history, a veteran of three wars, passes away and it only makes local news?

whoa, seriously? wow, that place is going to be crazy. alot of people are gonna go.

i want to go there…but i am from greece…i am gonna miss him so much …rest in heaven my michael….your star will bright always

CALVINT — THERE IS NO PROOF THAT HE WAS A CHILD MOLESTER. There was a lot of conflicting testimony at his trial which is why he was never convicted of the crime. Personally, I don’t believe he molested anyone. The guy was asexual. I do believe he made some poor judgements…which led him open to other accusations from people looking to exploit him for $$$$$ Research the trial please and then tell me if you think he’s guilty.

$ go toreal owner not mike @ 06/30/2009 at 4:13 pm

Well for starters he does not own it anymore so unless Joe can pay
the mortgage on NeverLand go ahead..!! And turn it into a Michael
Jackson Park.. The owner will have to approve and also have to get
any money from it..

Pining for Chris @ 06/30/2009 at 4:25 pm

Itis…Exactly. People are quick to judge before looking into his background and the trail. I guess the media suceeded in manipulating some people, into believing anything – as usual!

I wish I could go there in person. Rest in peace Michael.

:) thanks aerin

Wow with California in financial ruins this will help the budget Hopefully this will be done at the expense of the Jacksons who will be raking in more money than when he was alive! Sad but true. SICKO

@dundies:

same :)
how old will you be?

@cALVINT:
because micheal jackson is the kinq of pop. he broke down racial barriers and he was the 1st african-american to ever play on mtv. so i think he does deserve to be covered nationwide. stop hatinq the man is dead let him rest in peace.

same :)