Robert Pattinson Doesn't Think He's Attractive

Robert Pattinson Doesn't Think He's Attractive

Robert Pattinson films a scene for Remember Me in Central Park on Tuesday morning (June 30) in New York City.

The 23-year-old New Moon actor shared how he doesn’t think he is all that good-looking.

“I never really considered myself attractive,” Robert told the Improper. “I was always kind of gangly in school.”

When asked further about his looks, Robert said, “Good-looking? Noooo. Before I go out to face a crowd, I stare and stare at myself in the mirror until I have to tell myself to stop staring, since there’s nothing I can do.”

robert pattinson not attractive 01
robert pattinson not attractive 02
robert pattinson not attractive 03
robert pattinson not attractive 04
robert pattinson not attractive 05
robert pattinson not attractive 06
robert pattinson not attractive 07
robert pattinson not attractive 08
robert pattinson not attractive 09

Getty

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All
stephanie @ 07/01/2009 at 2:00 pm

Whoever is agreeing that Rob is not attractive, you are so wrong.He is so hot, I love him and I want to marry him. I think the smoking is bad an is bad for him, but I still love him. I love Rob!!! <3

Yeah 10 million women around the world are WRONG and you little handful of people are right. What in the world was1 thinking, oh yeah, I was thinking for myself. I can’t help it if I have better taste THAN YOU. YOU TROLLS LOVE THIS FOR SOME SICK REASON DON’T YOU?

U CAN EASILY UNDERSTAND HOW ATTRACTIVE HE IS BY THE AMOUNT OF JEALOUS HATERS HE GOT….GO ON HATRES……lol

SEXY…. OH BABY….LOVE U !!!!

SILLY ROB ! HOW DARE U SAY THAT ? HUH?…. :D

HIS VOICE’S KILLIN’ MEEEEEEEEEE…..WOW….SEXIEST VOICE EVER HEARD….IS IT JUS ME OR WE GOT OTHERS OBSESSED WITH HIS AMAZIN’ VOICE? HUH?

KHOLASE JIGARAME DIEEEEEEE :D BABYE

That statement is absurd!
He is attractive!
I mean he’s not the hottest guy in the world but still he is not NOT good-looking!

That statement is absurd!
He is attractive!

he is disgusting!!!!!!!! good he knows that too ;-)

he is disgusting!

oooohh i love him!!! he IS hot!!! ok, i like guys who don’t KNOW thy’re hot and think they’re too good to be true! yay rob i love u!

The ny cabbie will triumph @ 07/01/2009 at 7:10 pm

He’s right, he isn’t. He is A FUGLY B*STARD!!!!

Anonymous @ 07/01/2009 at 7:11 pm

I think Rob is very gorgeous. He is a fresh face in a sea of typical hollywood men. What makes him attractive is not just his outer apperance, but his persona. He is not only handosme, but the type of movie star you would not be afraid to approach. Love you Rob. Don’t listen to all of the haters.

rob is the hottest man alive

HE’S RIGHT!! Not attractive at all.

I don’t think he’s attractive either.

I don’t think he’s attractive either, and I’m glad he doesn’t think that either. Tweens and teens seem to think he’s the most gorgeous man to walk the face of the earth just because they like Twilight and his character. It’s sickening. He is not good looking at all. Neither is Chace Crawford or Zac Efron!

Jokergurl @ 07/01/2009 at 9:25 pm

He’s NOT attractive, he’s got weird eyes but he looks like a vampire so they picked the right guy for the part, I just don’t see what’s so hot about him, SHia’s a lot cuter and talented. He doesn’t have ANY charisma.

he just look hot because of his character in twilight

I Will Amit,

out
there .

laaaave him (L)
- audrey ♥♥

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/01/2009 at 10:17 pm

@Anna:

HOW IS CHACE CRAWFORD NOT ATTRACTIVE ? !

- audrey :O

@Marie: Ohhh YESSSS! He is!!!!

hahaha, he dont think he is hot. lol, thats cuz hes not.
JACKSON RATHBONE is better! lol.

Pages: « 13 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 » Show All