Beyonce Launches Sasha Fierce Fashion Line

Beyonce Launches Sasha Fierce Fashion Line

Beyonce and her mom Tina Knowles are launching a new junior apparel label, Sasha Fierce for Deréon, reports WWD. Just in time for back-to-school shopping!

The name is a combination of House of Deréon (Beyonce and Tina‘s ready-to-wear fashion line) and Beyonce’s alter ego (and third solo album, I Am…Sasha Fierce).

Sasha Fierce for Deréon will include sportswear, outerwear, handbags, footwear, eyewear, lingerie and jewelry.

Other pics include a bikini-clad Beyonce on Miami Beach on Tuesday (June 30) in Miami, Fla. 10+ pics inside…

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Beyonce’s junior line so far — HOT or NOT?

beyonce sasha fierce junior fashion line 01

• Nolan Gould is all grown up on Modern Family - Just Jared Jr
  • Martha Stewart is slamming Gwyneth Paltrow - Huffington Post
  • What do you think of Emma Stone's LBD? - Lainey Gossip
  • An Amy Winehouse statue was erected in London - The Hollywood Reporter
  • Alessandra Ambrosio's legs are so long - Hollywood Tuna

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

The clothes in her collection look better on the models than on Beyonce.

girlygirl @ 07/01/2009 at 1:25 am

I love it! She looks great on the beach.

I actually love the outfits. WAY BETTER than the House of Deréon. Very wearable.

OMG that’s purtty!!! I LOVE IT!!! I love it and Beyonce!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

CUTE STUFF!!! GO BEYONCE’!!!

bruce wayne bish! @ 07/01/2009 at 2:02 am

hot or not the opinions don’t matter. its another check(s) for her. more and more money. haha

Am I the only one who is tired of beyonce? She is quickly approaching the overkill point. And her style is and always has been shite.

She is beautiful and talented, though.

She is beautiful and talented, though.

these clothes are inappropriate for children
not everyone want to be a tranny

Skip e dee @ 07/01/2009 at 2:48 am

so glad to know i can buy black leggings now – because there aren’t 7000 other brands out there – same with the tanks – these are just the same thing over and over again, just her label – she and justin timberlake should stop… stop everything.

I love the style that gave the clothes and is very good, I love it!

Beyonce has always had a great sense of fashion. I vote HOT.

it’s good to know fashion is really dead. i mean i really shouldn’t be excited at all about this new venture based on the same line or whatever derreon **** they happen to manufacture. why do i feel like i’ve seen this before. it’s not that i don’t like it. it’s more like i’m so over this entire look. like there’s actually nothing conceptual there at all. it’s an official rehash. gosh. i don’t even have the feeling anymore to be disappointed…and when you’ve reached that place it’s just sad.

i’ll just say it’s good and move on. smh.

She looks great,I love her!!!
I vote HOT:)

This woman just does not know how to stop making money. She is into everything.

BACK TO SCHOOL? Is she kidding? HO wear for kids! There is no way my daughter is wearing anything like this to school. I vote NOT. Also, isn’t that what LL wore all last winter?

maryrowery @ 07/01/2009 at 5:43 am

I hate this shoes, I hope they will get old soon

i hate beyonce! she’s superficial, self-centred, and narcissistic! btw i hate her fat thighs! i don’t think it’s sexy at all!

This is some 34th Street special looking clothing.

xo
Rants, Thoughts & Merde

Londongirl @ 07/01/2009 at 7:48 am

I don’t understand why it’s only the private schools in the States that wear uniform… correct me if I’m wrong, people. At least 95% of UK kids wear a school uniform, of course some will ‘alter’ it somewhat to express some degree of individuality, but most kids are fine with it. It’s nice to see kids look relatively smart in their uniform too. Bey’s range is hardly school wear attire. I think JJ’s having a laugh.

enoughalready @ 07/01/2009 at 7:54 am

I like! Go Mrs. Money Maker…

I like talented Bey but she is too money hungry/greedy, even more so than her husband. I agree with whoever said that she is seriously over exposed, especially since the start of the year. Power, money and status…. unfortunately, she does appear to thrive on these things. *sigh*

omg people…do you all need glasses? The clothing shown here took no dares nor did it take any creativity to make. They are all black and bland. I just can’t get over the way people Ooooooh and Aaaaaah over such boring clothing..honestly my 7 year old could and HAS come up with cute (r) clothes.I think the whole is GROSS and shows NO FASHION TALENT AT ALL. Stick to singing because a great clothes designerj

I sorry but the line seems boring. Nothing stands out. You can walk into any store at the mall and mix and match and end up with any of those outfits, and probably for cheaper.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All