Adrien Brody: Chest Hair Proud!

Adrien Brody: Chest Hair Proud!

Adrien Brody dares to be different and proudly shows off his chest hair at the ‘BOSS Orange’ fashion party during the Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week Berlin S/S 2010 at Rathenauhallen on Thursday (July 2) in Berlin, Germany.

The 36-year-old Queens-born actor wore a gray pair of skinny jeans, a blue-striped cardigan and a red handkerchief around his neck. Adrien finished off his look with a straw fedora.

WHAT DO YOU THINK of Adrien’s undershirt-less look — HOT or NOT?

adrien brody chest hair 01
adrien brody chest hair 02
adrien brody chest hair 03
adrien brody chest hair 04
adrien brody chest hair 05
adrien brody chest hair 06
adrien brody chest hair 07
adrien brody chest hair 08

Photos: Anita Bugge/WireImage, Florian Seefried/Getty
Posted to: Adrien Brody, Shirtless

Getty

OMG…..!!!!!!!!111111 MY EYES………

not, duh.
how can someone look in the mirror and think they look good.
if they look like that.
i don’t understand.

That outfit is perfectly fine if you’re going for a bohemian-style….IN THE STREETS.

Ewwwwww he needs a shirt big time.. BIG TIME.. this is not bohemian style.. this is just plain lazy…

he needs a shirt @ 07/02/2009 at 9:34 pm

please someone…give him a shirt

rafertyrafe @ 07/02/2009 at 9:38 pm

oh my goodness! he’s beautiful! ahhhhh! Jared! You must post more pictures of Adrien Brody. He’s so dreamy!

wtf???

jj:
those r not skinny jeans

OMG Adrien!Sooooooooooooo sexy chest hair!!!

He got a very subtle nose job.

Maybe not. I think he’s generally attractive.

Lol @ the tween children on this site. I’d hit it…hard.

I don’t get any part of that outfit or how it even came about? It just doesn’t make any sense. He’s not attractive at all and that lady sweater with the scart & no shirt? Are you Kidding??!!…also can he please shave?

He’s got a ugly face (nose), but he’s body is hot.

He looks really hot, not!

yuck shudder*

his chest is definitely hot

This reminds me of when women wear long necklaces to cover their cleavages.

He is HOT! The outfit is NOT!

american standards of beauty = zac efron? In world standards, he is truly a hunk. I love his scruffy euro look.

oh lordy NO… and don’t call yourself a Queens boy lookin’ like that.

omg. my eye feel so freaking violated. why jared why. lol. i don’t even think i can laugh in a har har har kind of way :(. totally ruining my zefron high. there should be a huge x over that. not a good look.

He looks like Bruno

No style at all. Nothing fits together, that makes it to a big nono for me. But he looks like a cutie. With some help for other clothes he can show that chest hair.

It’s a hard knock life for him.. ALWAYS! I wouldn’t buy a slice of pizza from his cart.. EW ew ew!

ahahha jughed actually meant not :P. i usually like ab, but not in this get up…and definately with a trim. too bad he’s a sheepskin douche. he should leave that elsa chick or something.

i’m using these pics to get off my brad pitt hotness on his motorcycle high from above thread. HOT=BRAD PITT. NOT=ADRIAN BRODY

Noooooooo, please put a shirt on righ now!

I have never found him attractive, but I kind of like the look.

It distracts from his face, so that’s something.

maryrowery @ 07/03/2009 at 4:52 am

that’s funny :D

Wardrobe choice aside, Brody does have a certain charm about him. This was evident in King Kong, he had great chemistry with Watts.

I love his vintage loooks, a real man!

he looks badd

lol… very nice. I’m thinking he decided just to be comfortable and screw the people. But I’d have to say “not”. Sorry Adrien:)

liverwurst @ 07/03/2009 at 9:10 am

He’ll do this ridiculous outfit for attention but wouldn’t get the nose job. His choice but it ruined his career.

OMFG, that is so ridiculous, i feel sorry for him.

His chest hair is ok. His face, hair, and beard are NOT attractive in the least. The hat, the scarf, EWWW. Bad outfit and an fug dude.

Choose Jared @ 07/03/2009 at 10:40 am

I love Adrien Brody. He’s an extremely good looking man. A big nose does not equal ugly!!

But that outfit! It has GOT to go

absolutely hot. i love that he never looks generic and dares to be different.

i like adrien brody but this isn’t flattering.

What kind of outfit is that ? Never mind. Whatever gets you thru the night ….

the beard and the ridiculous outfits are totally out of character for adrien brody….has he had some kinda breakdown or something?

never thought a man would show his “cleavage”…gross.

irish girl @ 07/03/2009 at 12:20 pm

I would change one thing… the cardigan. Put on a white T-shirt and the outfit’s golden.

Shakirakitten @ 07/03/2009 at 12:30 pm

Adrian Brody is an amazing actor. IF you saw him in “The Pianist” you would get goosebumps at moments, he was so present in the role. He is wonderful. Whatever he wears in the streets doesn’t matter. That is his personal choice.

he look may not be so hot, but he sure is

That is not flattering. First off, guys in cardigans do not look nice. Secondly, chest hair is not attractive.

he’s always looked weird; even more so now.

Love Adrien,don’t care for the outfit. I’ve seen him dress way,way better. He’s cute though,even with that outfit.

Love Adrien,don’t care for the outfit. I have seen him dressed way,way better. Even so he still looks so cute to me.

not the greatest look, but not the worst either – i think he pulls it off.

There is something oddly HOT about this! lol
Did he have a nipple slip??

Alexandra @ 07/03/2009 at 3:44 pm

Jaejoong-ha, Brody stole your shirt!! XD

Haya Rizvi @ 07/03/2009 at 4:09 pm

Oh god, i mightve just thrown up in my mouth. I love that jew curl look (adam brody, zach levi, etc.) but Adrian Brody is just gross.

the man is HOT… c’mon, look at those pecs!!! and why not a little chest hair? he’s not a woman for crissake!

disgusting! gross! ewww!! i’ll never see him the same again… :(

there is supposed to be a shirt under that cardigan and he doesnt even match!

That burned an image in my retinas I might never be able to shake. Horrible dresser. Not attractive at all. Who let him leave the house looking like that?

I don’t mind his chest hair. I love guys showing it off. Adrien is charming and very talented but the cardigan and the scurf are not the best possible combination in this look!

Loooove me some Adrien!

retrobanana @ 07/04/2009 at 12:25 pm

im not crazy about his outfit (though he looks cute in the fedora) but im innn looooove with him…total hottie!!!!

This cracker really thinks he’s something hot, but he looks like sh_t.

Who is he trying to look like? Frank Zappa?

heathersodropdeadgorgeous. @ 07/04/2009 at 11:46 pm

I personally love that look! haha. And he some how pulls off that huge honker!
Confidence is key people. (:

omg. he is really hot! i love his chesthair! and that look is gorgeous… :)

I love him but I’d prefer seeing him without anything at all rather than that shirt, or whatever it is. In fact, I’d rather see him without clothes than with them no matter what he’s wearing…

and if i was him, i would take off the scarf thingy, that’d be even hotter!

not the best shot, but he definitely has been working out and looks so sexy and comfortable with himself

the outfit, whatever. who cares. its good because you can see his chest. proportionately to his body type, he has a REALLY nice upper body.

I LOVE Adrien Brody, but this outfit is SO random and SO hideous!!!! And he looks a lot better when he shaves : )

i love Adrien Brody ,he looks good in anything and everything,Yummy!!