Johnny Depp is a Parisian Public Enemy

Johnny Depp is a Parisian Public Enemy

Johnny Depp attends the Public Enemies premiere at the Cinema Gaumont Marignan in Paris, France on Thursday (July 2).

The 46-year-old actor recently shared that he felt a special kinship with the gangster he plays in the film.

“I related to John Dillinger like he was a relative,” Johnny said. “He reminded me of my stepdad and very much of my grandfather. He seemed to be one of those guys with absolutely no bull whatsoever, who lived at a time when a man was a man.”

10+ pictures inside of Johnny Depp at the red carpet premiere of Public Enemies

johnny depp paris public 01
johnny depp paris public 02
johnny depp paris public 03
johnny depp paris public 04
johnny depp paris public 05
johnny depp paris public 06
johnny depp paris public 07
johnny depp paris public 08
johnny depp paris public 09
johnny depp paris public 10

Credit: Le Segretain; Photos: Getty
Posted to: Johnny Depp

He’s so Handsome! I can’t wait to see Public Enemies!

oh dear Johnny Depp is really starting to look like a sleezy old man! shame as I like him so much! poor Marion

excuse me? @ 07/03/2009 at 11:01 am

Oh dear……

Johnny Depp the best actor Forever!

I still disagree with you just jared, the premiere wasn’t at the gaumont marignan but at the ugc Normandy!

he changed his hair. yay!

still hot

YUM.. can’t get enough of this man. He is so charming, quiet, intelligent… amazing.. HOT .. sexy .. talented .. THE WHOLE PACKAGE.

Johnny Cool

oh goodness, he looks gorgeous

He is not as greasy here, so yay! He is so hotttt.

He’s a hottie – he hasn’t aged a bit. Too bad he’s married to that gap-toothed chica! Him and Winona were much cuter together.

Oh, la la…this is one man who can WEAR a suit! Who cares about the hair??

He is so inlove with himself. Johnny is just too full of himself. Go back to being an actor.

Deep is a very good actor and makes sure that the role very well, and even a little face gangster already has …

Who’s the hot girl with him?

Is that his wife’s necklace? Please say it is…please say it’s not his.

The man ages like fine wine!

here I go again @ 07/03/2009 at 7:51 pm

Beautiful man but I wish he would age naturally. No hair dye, no botox, nada. Natural is best.

Frenchlover @ 07/03/2009 at 8:04 pm

I love him and I watched public enemies it is a good movie but it is not for all everybody, I undertood that Mann was trying to tell the story of Dillinger and did it very real. I grew up in a place where I got used to that kind of enviroment I found the movie realistic.

HE'S A PRINCE @ 07/03/2009 at 8:23 pm

@alessia: I doubt if Marion minds being photographed with an A-list actor who spends what little free time he has to visit sick kids in a children’s hospital, dressing up in a character they know to read them stories – like this “sleazy old man” did in London the other day.

He tries too hard to seem interesting.

He is such a cool guy!

Love Johnny’s short hair, much better on him. The co-star actress looks a lot like Katie Holmes in many of the scenes. I just wish Johnny would fix his teeth….yuck yuck yuck. Does he smoke? If so, no wonder they don’t look good! Johnny, the fantasy ends when you come in close for a kiss…yuck.

Luckiest woman on the planet: Vanessa Paradis.
omfg.
HOT*************

i will like that you put my comentery, sorry if i exceed, that was i feel, this person called alessia always criticizes him, and i dont know why? maybe she is …., you know. Well i say before it, again i have to write it all, this is for you johnny depp fans, PLEASE GO TO SEE HIS MOVIE,SUPPORT HIM,DONT GO TO SEE TRANSFORMERS,EVERYBODY SEE IT,LET IT GO, AND THE OTHER MOVIE IS ALL THE SAME BEFORE WITH MORE ANIMALS, A SQUIRREL THAT FOLLOW A NUT ,OH WHAT A BIG DEAL, DONT BE SILLY PEOPLE,support him ,he deserve it . i love you jhonny, you are the best and the most beautifull man in the world, god bless you!!!

Personally, I like the fact Johnny never bothered to fix his teeth. He is who he wants to be. Like him or not gotta admire him for that.

Piratebride @ 07/06/2009 at 2:39 pm

THEY NEVER DID MARRY. HE JUST LIVES WITH HER WITH THE TWO KIDDIES. NO MARRIAGE. HA!

Piratebride @ 07/06/2009 at 2:42 pm

THEY NEVER MARRIED. JUST LIVES WITH HER BECAUSE SHE HAD HIS KIDS. THEY ARE HIS LIFE.

Piratebride @ 07/06/2009 at 2:44 pm

HE HAS NO WIFE. THEY NEVER MARRIED. SHE IS JUST HIS GIRL FRIEND. HE STAYS WITH HER BECAUSE OF HIS CHILDREN.

hey alissia, you say poor marion…what the h*ll hapens to you girl? did you hit your head? he is a doll,he is 46 and still hot! IS GORGEOUS! I wish could be marion to kiss him ,my god!