Jude Law: Tank Top Taut

Jude Law: Tank Top Taut

A very buff-looking Jude Law drops off his kids at ex-wife Sadie Frost‘s West London home on Tuesday (June 30).

The 36-year-old British actor will head to Broadway for 12 weeks following Hamlet‘s sold-out run at the Wydham’s Theatre. The play will open at the Broadhurst Theater on October 6th, with previews starting from September 12. Jude will finish up in London on August 22.

10+ pictures inside of tank top taut Jude Law

jude law tank top 10
jude law tank top 11
jude law tank top 12

Kim Kardashian/Instagram

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All

gorgeous as always!

wow, Thank you , Jared for Jude… I love it!

He looks great! :-)

Hello Jude, you sexy man *fans herself*

My gosh, he’s been looking great lately! Well, he must feel good with all the things going well for him. About time too!

Thanks again Jared! Just keep the Jude pics coming – we love him!

He looks great! But a want to see the big smile again!

irish girl @ 07/04/2009 at 3:12 pm

Gorgeous man.

So hot and cool! Thanks Jared.

Gorgeous and HOT!

Love it!!!!
Thanks jared!!!

One of the Hottest @ 07/04/2009 at 3:36 pm

It’s such a damn shame he’s losing his hair. He’s SO GORGEOUS!

he seems to have a decent relationship with the mother of his children. thats nice.

It shows you what kind of person Jude is that he gets along very well with Sadie and seems to do a lot to make his kids happy and not pulled between him and their mother.

Also, he is great friends with Gary Kemp(Sadie’s ex-husband)and even goes on vacation with him and his kid. Really surprising considering Sadie left Gary for Jude. Gary once commented that Jude was so good with Finlay and his kids and that went a long way for him to forget his beef against Sadie and him.

In addition, Sadie badmouthed him all thruout the divorce and got so much money out of him and yet he never said anything against Sadie not does he hold it against her now. He still supports Sadie moneywise and emotionally including her in family vacations with the kids.

I seem to remember an interview with Gary where he more or less took the blame for the breakup with Sadie – which sort of surprised me actually. He said he had been very controlling and hadn’t thought enough about her being younger and livelier than him IIRC. I think it’s lovely how they call on be so friendly. Great rolemodels IMO.

Pattycake @ 07/04/2009 at 4:04 pm

Wow! He sure has loyal fans who defend him and attack his ex-wife despite the fact that HE cheated on her…with the nanny. I guess it’s alright to cheat if your spouse is not as famous as you, but dasterdly to even THINK of cheating on a famous spouse. You fan boys and girls crack me up.

AnnieRich @ 07/04/2009 at 4:04 pm

My God, he looks great.

AnnieRich @ 07/04/2009 at 4:08 pm

Well, Pattycake, get your facts straight. He didn t cheat on his wife, but Sienna Miller and we all know who she is. He was divorced from Sadie when he got together with Sienna. I m not defending adultery, but it s a long time ago and he s been behaving good since as far as we know. Anyway, he is a great actor and very beatiful too.

@Pattycake:

Pattycake – he may have cheated on Sadie but the whole nannything happend when he was engaged to Sienna Mille and that’s a whole different discussion IMO. Also – who’s attacking Sadie? I quite like her. I’m sorry they split up – they seemed like a great couple and they’ve got beautiful kids too. I’m guessing Sadie was quite upset about the divorce and that’s why she dished him to the press. Jude doesn’t seem to want to talk to the press at all on the other hand.

LolaSvelt @ 07/04/2009 at 4:14 pm

There is no evidence to prove that he cheated on Sadie.

Nobody is badmouthing Sadie. And they di not get divorced because he cheated. Their friends agreed that it was more because of the children and it culminated when Iris almost swallowed an Ecstacy pill in Soho where Sadie and Iris attended a birthday party. It was the last straw for the marriage.

I am giving credit where it is due. Sadie and her Primrose Hill friends badmouthed him during the divorce but he did not say anything. When Cilla Black, one of their friends asked him why he would not defend himself he told her that Sadie is the mother of his children so he will not say anything abd about her. Cilla said he could have gotten child custody if he had.

Non-fan-girls-n-boys crack me up, too, with their misinformation. Nobody needs defending anyway. If we want to get into the thick of it, do we also get into Sadie cheating on Gary with Jude? Sienna cheating on Jude? Actually, why get into any of it? Just as posters have said, it’s wonderful that they all have a great relationship and behave like adults who care about their kids first and foremost.
Jude-baby, hot as always. There’s nothing about these photos that are a damn shame except that I’m not there to run my hands up and down those arms and drive him around where he wants to go.
*hugs*

Pattycake @ 07/04/2009 at 5:02 pm

Glad everyone straighted me out. You’re right, I got confused because Sadie was the one who spilled the beans but only after one of the children caught the two in bed together. Just a wonderful family, all around. Those poor kids. Anyway, as long as Jude stays hot and handsome, it seems that all will be forgiven. That’s show business.

Pattcake, what the heck do we have to forgive? The reasons I like Jude go beyond his being “hot and handsome.” I like him as an actor and the person that I think he is. Excuse me if this disappoints you, but a person making a mistake doesn’t destroy them for me. If that were the case, I doubt I’d have very many friends in my life…I’d be too busy feeling superior to them and too good to associate with them (while clearly ignoring my own faults). You may think my admiration of him is misplaced, but I think your obvious bitterness is irrational. And his kids appear to be doing waaaaay better than most kids of divorced parents I know. They have their father around and have parents that can associate with each other without animosity and bitterness towards one another. That’s very adult. Being able to move past the rough times so well is admirable.

This deserves to be repeated over and over again. Also Jude and Sadie are obviously friendly so I cannot understand why their divorce would even be an issue to be discussed.

Pages: [1] 2 3 » Show All