Jared Leto & Brent Bolthouse: Fourth of July BFFs

Jared Leto & Brent Bolthouse: Fourth of July BFFs

Jared Leto and nightlife king Brent Bolthouse (red plaid) spend the Fourth of July together and eat lunch at Nobu restaurant on Saturday in Malibu, Calif.

Jared, 37, was also seen (and pictured below) with his older brother, Shannon, 39. The Leto brothers are still part of the rock band 30 Seconds to Mars.

The pair later hit up an ID4 party, where they rubbed shoulders with Victoria’s Secret model Alessandra Ambrosio and DJ Tatiana Fontes (both pictured below with Brent, 39).

10+ pictures inside of Fourth of July BFFs Jared Leto and Brent Bolthouse

• Check out a new poster for Jane the Virgin- Just Jared Jr
  • Read some of Helen Mirren's most inspirational quotes- Huffington Post
  • How much is Katie Holmes' new home in Calabasas?- Lainey Gossip
  • Kristin Cavallari shows off her body in a very tight dress- Hollywood Tuna

Is Jordan Catalano!!!!!!!!!! *screams like a teen girl*

magic_moments @ 07/05/2009 at 12:04 pm

Jared looks so young and good here!
Post more about him. Pleaaaaaase! :-)

finally looking normal and HOT!

He’s so SEXY !!

wow,he looks 20 :X he looks awsome,I love him,beautiful

Jared Leto is so beautiful

Wow Jared, botox much?? Cute though.

he looks like a girl dressed up as a guy lol truely

He looks so so young. I can’t believe he’s almost 40. He could easily pass for 20.

that brent guy is ugly.yuck

chloe moely @ 07/05/2009 at 12:49 pm

what a punk..blek.

Velvet Goldminee @ 07/05/2009 at 1:04 pm

Cool as ever. I’ll never forget him as Paul Allen HaHA

haha i sent those pics to twitpic today he is looking gooooood and so young not saying hes not young just saying he looks bout 28 aww so young so cute =P

Why are they dressed like twins? They look like complete tools.

Hot as always – but I also miss the blonde Rapunzel-look

mars leto! (: @ 07/05/2009 at 1:22 pm

jared leto looks far too young to be 37!
i do think he’s amazingly hot <3

Awww, Jared is so handsome and hot…! I love him, his band, his movies….He’s a beautiful man. inside&outside <3

I love Jared Leto..he’s one heck of an actor, and great musician. I had a chance to speak with him a long time ago when he was in NYC sitting directly next to me on the Subway train. We even got off at the same station….we had some eye contact, but unfortunately, I was too shy to say anything…wow, I live that day over and over again when I think of him….and he was just as hot as he is now…and his lashes and blue eyes are soooooo dreamy!!!! Jared Leto ROCKS!!

@kiska: Girl, there is NO BOTOX in this man or on his face whatsoever…he has that natural beauty that many men rarely possess…and Jared is one of those blessed natural beautiful men. Like tigers and lions, Lions are the male, and the tiger female…He’s HOT, HOT, HOT!!

mars leto! (: @ 07/05/2009 at 1:35 pm

@athena: i second your comment :D

Oh my god! he cut his hair. the last time i saw him, he has long blonde hair. he still looks good with short hair. <33

@athena:
omg,if I would have had the chance to speak with him I would’ve jumped straight to his neck,and tell him how amazing he is,it’s a once in a lifetime chance,so you should have take advantage and forget shyness,but still,you had the chance to see him,you lucky girl

yes he’s back to his sexy self.. no more hobo looking long blonde hair!!! GOD JARED IS SO DAMN SEXY!!!

irish girl @ 07/05/2009 at 2:07 pm

Does this man age? He looks great. He’s obviously not doing the cheesy, rock star, party all night, and binge with drugs and alcohol scene.
Cool.

i met jared in brazil last year in Florianopolis ;D

Mars girl @ 07/05/2009 at 2:19 pm

I love his new hair, he is beautiful <3 he doesn’t look a day older than 25 <3 I even joked around with a friend today, that he really is from Mars ;)

irish girl @ 07/05/2009 at 2:19 pm

I think the guy with him in the eighth picture is Leif Garrett. Not 100% sure tho’, but it does look like him in profile.

Favorite part of American Psycho is when Bale/Bateman hacks Leto/Allen with an axe. Can’t imagine why…..

French Girl @ 07/05/2009 at 2:34 pm

I Loooooove him!!!!!! Jared is the most beautiful and talented guy of the world!!!
I hope the 3OSTM next album will be soon!! ;)
Please Jared come back to France!!!!!!!!!!!!

YUM.

he look like he’s 25 though! haha

OH MY GOD!!! all u r talking about is that hes so hot and cute well he is but guys didn’t u notice, HE CUT IS FREAKING HAIR!!!!!!!!!! he looks great but HIS HAIR!!!! he looked great with the Blond and the hair cut looks so new and different even though he’s had that hair cut b4…..HE CUT HIS HAIR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OMG!!!!!!!!

wow, jared looks amazing. so hot and talented!!! love him.

OMFG, he is a douche but he is hot.

@irish girl:

It’s Shannon on the picture, Jared’s brother!

OMG he’s back! I loved him when he looked like Kirt but now I love him even more looking soo amazing. Can’t wait for the next 30stm album to come out!

omg hard too believe he is near 40.
just wow

SIGH, HICCUP AND SOB.

omg the blond hair is gone!!!! thank god!!!

J is so hot! He looks like a 25 :D

it’s amazing how people quickly assume that if someone doesn’t have any lines on their face that they’ve gotten botox injections. there is such a thing as taking care of one’s skin and avoiding sun exposure that can prolong youthful looking skin. lines are inevitable but you can’t deny that some people just age beautifully. i’m all for safe, tastefully and impeccably done cosmetic procedures, i mean why not right? what i don’t care for is the obssession with being tan and leathery, it’s just ick! give me pale creamy skin anyday.

wow he’s actually looking good again… 5years later

AHHH I AM SO HAPPY JARED CHANGED HIS HAIR BACK. OW OW he looking spicy :]

dude jared!!!
plz go make some music man, im w8ing on the 3rd album
honestly i couldnt believe he was 37!!
i always thought this guy was in his 20s
music plz jared!!!

I don’t care what ppl think about him, I love him and his beautiful voice. Bless you Jared Leto, you are the most beautiful thing God ever created. He doesn’t age at all.

@kiska my dear, he DOESN’T use botox. He doesn’t smoke,drink or do drugs. He ALWAYS drinks water and eat healthy food. Thats why he looks so young

justjared, you should soooo include jare leto in more news!

I cannot believe Jared Leto is 37!!! he look like hes 22

ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ahhhhhhhhhhhh!!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! FINALLY, THANK GOD !!!

aaaaaaaaa he is so beautiful and hot!!! love him forever, please jared give us more jared:))

flowergirl @ 07/09/2009 at 2:23 pm

Jared is so hot! He is the most beautiful man ever!
He always looks cute and his eyes are so amazing!
I like it when he is smiling.
I think, that he woud be a little boy forever, and sometimes I think, that he is always an actor….
But the other guy is so ugly- uuhh!
The hottest couple of Hollywood are Jared and Colin Farell.
“Alexander” was really a great movie!

I dont like the blond Rapunzel-look, my favorite look is the black one.

@kiska:
he didnt get botox

he grows old gracefully, maybe since he is a vegetarian and doesnt eat meat.

he is my wife!

Hi
well
i think that Jared is very Hot and so hanson

his the best
Ever !!

Jared I LoVe You
Swetheart!

30 SECONDS TO MARS Rules!!