Jennifer Garner: Independence Day Party!

Jennifer Garner: Independence Day Party!

Jennifer Garner and a gal pal go hiking together on a trail on Sunday morning (July 5) in Pacific Palisades, Calif.

The 37-year-old mom kept hydrated with a SIGG water bottle.

Jen‘s husband Ben Affleck was seen in Brentwood grabbing a quick cup of coffee. On his way there, he cheerfully lent his support to an EQ CA representative. EQ CA is an organization trying to promote equality and LGBT acceptance while attempting to re-legalizing gay marriage in California.

Last night, Jen and Ben hosted an ID4 party.

20+ pictures inside of Jen and Ben

jennifer garner independence day 20
jennifer garner independence day 21
jennifer garner independence day 22

• Big Brother Season 8 winner Evel Dick Donato gets hit by a car- TMZ
  • Maitland Ward's dress is definitely something you can't miss- Huffington Post
  • Anais Zanotti shows off her body in a yellow bikini - Hollywood Tuna

wow jenn garner please dont ever wear tight pants again…*vomits all over thy self*

Ben has bigger boobs than Jen.

mickey mouse @ 07/05/2009 at 6:34 pm

Ewww, Ben has the biggest tatas..Jennifer still looks preggers jeezes this woman is fuglie. Where are her ratty kids????

damn the woman has no waist line..and ben needs a bra LMAO!!

yeah i miss violet hahaha
and ben really needs a bra LOL LOL

KinsLEYkATE @ 07/05/2009 at 6:43 pm

I like Jen, she keeps a low profile and isn’t all over the place like some celebs.

HockeyGurL @ 07/05/2009 at 6:44 pm

@ Mickey Mouse your post comment made me laugh =)

Jen is my favorite star! xD

TWPumpkin @ 07/05/2009 at 6:50 pm

These two are both so self absorbed. Everytime I hear one of them speak I want to throw up in their faces. They are snooty and think their **** don’t stink.

TWPumpkin @ 07/05/2009 at 6:57 pm

Ben should have married his butt buddy Matt. What a fake self absorbed big mouth idiot he is. California voted down Gay marriage. Well I guess us non celebrities do not count. So Ben has to come in and fix it. God him and Matt Demon make me sick!

I had a terrific wank on the wobbly poon of hers. I totally came. Anyone a close up of her crotch? I’d like to have a print-out of that for my bedroom !!!

Wow! Those are some tight looking arms Ben has. He has been working out.

Not man boobs, but pecs, and a reflection off the white shirt.

5 year olds posting dumb comments again, about a bra.

narrow minded @ 07/05/2009 at 7:28 pm

Hey #12, yes, CA voted down gay marriage. Not like Ben and Matt are running the grass roots effort to overturn it.

Many or rather thousands of celebs have come out in favor of gay marriage.

as boring as ever
and f u ben
take that freaking cap off u loser
thats why the lakers won!!!

TWPumpkin @ 07/05/2009 at 7:34 pm

HEY #15
THE ONLY REASONS ALL THESE CELEBS ARE IN FAVOR OF IT IS BECAUSE IT IS THE “COOL” THING TO DO. CAN YOU IMAGINE IF A CELEBRITY CAME OUT AGAINST IT. THERE CAREER WOULD BE TOAST. I AM NOT A GAY HATER I JUST GET SICK AND TIRED OF OUR COUNTRY ASKING US TO COME OUT AND VOTE AND THEN WHEN CELEBRITIES DO NOT AGREE THEN ITS A BIG DEAL. LIKE THE REST OF US DO NOT COUNT. I THINK THEY SHOULD SHUT THE F*CK UP. THEY ALREADY VOTED.

Tre's Chick @ 07/05/2009 at 7:54 pm

Hell i havn’t seen Jennifer Garner since she was preggers so to me i thought she looked pretty good for *just having a kid.

She will get right back in shape before we know it . For celebs their bods are their jobs. And Jen ain’t ready to retire.

Ben Blah..

not true #17 @ 07/05/2009 at 8:07 pm

Ben is not doing that because it is the “celeb thing” to do. Ben was an advocate for Gay & Les. rights for many years.

Ben has spoken at several G & L events and was a presenter at the Gay & Lesbian Alliance Against Defamation awards.

Ben looks great. Jen- fugly as ever! Just ewww!

mickey mouse @ 07/05/2009 at 9:30 pm

Jen is looking great. I love her.

I’m jealous of Jen cause she got Ben and I don’t. I know I shouldn’t have her cause she is beautiful but I can help it.

TWPumpkin @ 07/05/2009 at 9:35 pm

Why do Ben and Matt get everything they want and I just get the left overs. Not fair.

God, she didn’t even have a good body to lose.

Two of the biggest boring people in Hollywood. Yuck.

not boring @ 07/05/2009 at 10:49 pm

Not boring!

Boring why? b/c they hang at home with their family. Have a circle of friends that they have known for years. Are family people, instead of red carpet people. Aren’t at every celeb club in LA?

Fine, then, Ben looks damn hot. I would take him, boring and all anyday.

boston boy @ 07/05/2009 at 11:39 pm

Ben can light my fireworks anyday of the year.

Ben’s great! Jen’s not. She knows she has the better end of the stick on that one and can’t get better than Ben. I doubt he will stay with her though.

office fan @ 07/06/2009 at 12:16 am

Tsk…tsk…tsk. So many petty, jealous people on this thread (or just one or two pretending that there different people). They both look great, and you know it. BTW….22 thru 25, you are too funny!!!

Jen Garner is in major denial if she doesn’t think Ben will eventually leave her for someone else. He hasn’t even hit mid-life crisis yet! And she seems way to dependent on him.

where's the party @ 07/06/2009 at 12:25 am

all this talk of the ID party. Where are pics of guests arriving for the party?

Did they have it at the new house?

They are really mismatched. Ben looks like a bad boy. I picture him with someone much cooler like a Rachel McAdams or a Jessica Biel. Time will tell but I agree, I don’t think this marriage will last forever. No way. More on his end then hers. They remind me of Reese/Ryan before they broke up.

Wish some of the Psychics on here would give us stock tips instead of trying to predict Ben and Jennifer’s future.

Cause if bloggers on here can say that their marriage won’t last based on a few photos of them out walking or running errands, then please do tell, what will the economy being doing in a few months. Predict the next big thing?

They are perfectly matched. They are both funny, gorgeous, decent people who enjoy hanging out with their family and friends. Because they don’t carry on like shallow celebs do not make them boring. If you folks want to see scandalous celebs, visit other threads. You won’t find it here. Sorry to disappoint.

lol #334 Rachel McAdams nor Jessica Biel are no way cooler than Jen Garner. Ben made his choice, learn to live with that and stop being so out of touch with reality. If you don’t have something intelligent,do say anything at all. Just continue to look stupid…don’t open your mouth and remove all doubt.

Looking good Jen. Keep it up kiddo. You and Ben are one hot couple!

I love Jenn G. She is sooo cute and funny. Lots of personality and when necessary , she can pull it off, get dressed up and outshine any chick in the business. This woman is amazing. Don’t hate..congratulate.

I am having more fun than a barrel of monkeys. I love it when my favorite celebs are hated by so many losers. Pretty soon, they will be more popular than Brangelina. Thanks for caring folks.

Ben is a horrible actor,a wooden log can act better

What I meant to say is Ben is a great actor. How I envy him.

ok whatever 41

The man is gifted. He must be doing something right. Why can I be as fortunate? So unfair!

Some guys have all the luck.

nasty boobs ben and your chin too

My real name is Michael Vartan and I’m mad cause Ben stole my woman. boohoo

Nobody to blame but myself. Guess that’s what happens when you drag your feet. You snooze you lose.

I should be locked in my closet in my room. I’m a bad boy. Don’t tell my mamma.

I wanna be their next babysitter ahhahaha

yoyo @ 07/05/2009 at 9:38 pm
“I hate Jen. She got everything. Beauty brains, gorgeous kids and handsome husband. What about me, why I am so unlucky. I guess I was born a loser and will die a loser. It’s the pitts.”

Reply:
U r putting urself down because of these 2……………..she doesant have everything, trust me, its hollywood everyone “appears”, perfect………just look at Britney Spears, everyone thought she was great, “perfect” and look what happend to her and many others………..
so dont say that ur a loser, by comparison to these “fakers”………………………………………………………….=)

Sounds like Ben Affleck – pursuing anything that is even remotely liberal. Sometimes I wonder if he swings both ways. After all, he’s from Massachusetts.

Jen has slimmed downa lot. She looks pretty and Ben looks ok, I guess. Why isnt he with his awesome wife? He is very hardworking. jen looks great.

Big belly Jennie!

poor benny boy looking fug

archive photos are the best 07 @ 07/06/2009 at 11:50 am

Guess it shows you where these ARCHIVE PHOTOS CAME FROM ..
FROM THE LAST TIME THEY VOTED IN GAY MARRIAGE..BEN
has not dressed like this in 2 years.. so guess what why not bring out
vintage photos since he is not around anymore.. according to Jens
website she is using archive photos.. so there you have it ….

He does not have man boobs did you see him on the weekend with
Matt in a blue tee shirt no boobs there..

Garner is so intimidated by other women that she has to hang with other huge women like herself.
Garner is the ugliest hollywood gold digger.

Remember when Ben used to date the most beautiful women of Hollywood and looked like a movie star.
Now he is stuck with this peasant wife and looks so sad.

Personally, this couple is super MYSTERIOUS and operates in a way that has peeps guessing??? I have been following Ben since the GIGLI premiere, and find him very attractive, inspiring, truly honorable with all his efforts in the Congo, and other charitable events. He is fairly educated on world events/politics, and just a kid at heart. He is a BEAUTIFUL man, inside and out.

Most importantly, he has found his true talent in the directing ave. Look forward to more projects from him.

Ben deserves the BEST, and if that is Jen, then let it be people. They have two beautiful children and that is wonderful.

Love the SHAMROCK hat Ben!! Sunshine smiles for me today!!!

ciao bella~

not archive photos @ 07/06/2009 at 6:54 pm

archive photos……………that is crazy.

You can tell they are recent if you look at their car. That isn’t the car they owned last year. They bought it around the time Sera was born.

Ben doesn’t have man boobs. Didn’t have them a year ago and doesn’t have them now.

Jen Garner is crap who seeks attention and is totally dependent on Ben to stay in the limelight. Ben’s A-list and he’s friends with A-listers. Ben still has it and I hope for him to have a comeback in his career. First, he needs to dump the lame controlling wife and get some of his mojo back.

manic monday @ 07/06/2009 at 9:27 pm

#60

Ben already did a “comeback” he directed GBG, in several movies, and is in the process of getting ready to direct a 2nd movie. He seems to be very content with his career.

As far as Jen goes, since when is taking a walk, seeking attention?

Ben is not what he used to be when he was at the top of his game. Matt went far ahead of him in terms of Alist. Ben has a lot of potential left in him. Jen Garner’s whole pattern – not just this pic – says attention seeking.

I am so jealous of Jen and that is why I try to put her down. I want Ben for myself and it is driving me crazy that she has him. I hate her. Why can’t she go away. She could have any man she wants but she has to go after my man. WHY? WHY? WHY?

#56 and 57 you sound just like me. Are you also jealous because Jen has Ben when she should have stayed with Michael Vartan? It’s too late for that because she is better off with Ben and besides she loves him and they have a happy family life. We should move on, they have.

@yoyo:

Jennifer probably trapped Ben for marriage and kids. Poor Ben…I think she is so snob and her daughter Violet is so spoiling brat.