Gerard Butler Covers 'Esquire' August 2009

Gerard Butler Covers 'Esquire' August 2009

Gerard Butler shares 300 things we didn’t know about him in the August 2009 issue of Esquire. Clever movie reference, we know.

The 39-year-old Scottish stud is promoting his new movie, The Ugly Truth. The romantic comedy costars Katherine Heigl and opens on Friday, July 24th.

Last month, Sports Illustrated cover model Bar Refaeli went naked for the the July 2009 cover of Esquire. The should have continued with a naked trend with Gerry!

Stay tuned for more bits and pieces from the Esquire cover piece!

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
anon annoy @ 07/06/2009 at 7:03 pm

It’s amazing what make up and lighting can do. lol

fug bloat face. great match for manny.

I can’t wait for the 9th when it goes on sale.

Thanks for posting Jared.

Sexy.

Thanks, Jared! It’s great to see him on a cover. Such a handsome man!

Really looking forward to The Ugly Truth!

Swannie

Gerard looks really great.

i used to like him but then ive seen video of him being a total a-hole so nevermind.

He is hot! And he is so great actor. I’m looking forward to see him and Jennifer Aniston together on the screens. What a couple! Beautiful cover, by the way. Very sofisticated.

He looks hot! But I agree with the first post – makeup and lighting do wonders.

HOT! but I dont like the hair do…

A great cover. GB is a handsome man whether he’s duded up in a suit or just kicking back in jeans and a T-shirt. I can’t wait to see the pictures of him inside Esquire. I’ll be buying this for sure.

Damn! He used to be so fine. But hard living is a bad mutha f_cker!
We won’t even mention his age, cause there are actors out there older than him that don’t look as haggard (Patrick Dempsey, Dylan McDermott, Johnny Depp). Not sure how long he can keep up the hunky image without it becoming utterly ridiculous.

monster in law @ 07/06/2009 at 7:54 pm

Exactly who at JustJared is this lame, hack sucking off?

He looks good to me. In my opinion…he doesn’t need makeup…or good lighting!!! He looks good without either of them. Can’t wait to read 300 things about him that we didn’t know!

THE GREAT ONE, INFAMOUS. @ 07/06/2009 at 8:18 pm

douchbag with non-stop trash movies since 300.

JJ is Gerard's b/tch @ 07/06/2009 at 8:28 pm

@monster in law:

I’ve been wondering the same thing.

He is spiraling downward into stupid rom com hell.

ManLESSton, I likely @ 07/06/2009 at 8:36 pm

@JJ is Gerard’s b/tch: Starring with Jen Aniston is definitely a step in career suicide. Her last movie bombed and Love Happens is getting really cr*p reviews. Not a good career decision on Gerard’s team.

pitt-iful @ 07/06/2009 at 8:44 pm

Delish! I bet this guy wouldn’t leave his girlfriend and six kids.

breathinliveout @ 07/06/2009 at 8:47 pm

@ManLESSton, I likely: HJNTITU wasn’t a bomb and she only had a supporting role..doesn’t qualify as “her” movie. The one before that beat Brad’ and Angie’s ass at the box office though. And before you say “it was a dog movie” just STFU because it only shows that loons are as shallow as their idols morals.

@ManLESSton, I likely: You’re always so busy writing bad things about Jen here in Jared’s. I wonder how much of your time you waste by thinking and talking about her. Did you notice that? It seems something is wrong, spend so much time and effort with somebody you obvious don’t like. You can don’t like her, that’s OK. Really. But why you bothered yourself so much?

He is hot…but he needs to stay way from those chessy romantic movies..stay with the action baby

Gayness personified. Just come out the closet already!

I like him in action movies.

Sorry but this man is a ass and totally full of himself. Gosh Jared keep putting up his pic cause you care………….. a lot.

I do not think a mother of six children would want him.

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All