Honor Warren is Jinky's Jolly

Honor Warren is Jinky's Jolly

Jessica Alba and husband Cash Warren take their daughter Honor, 13 months, for a post-Independence Day lunch at Jinky’s Cafe in West Hollywood on Sunday (July 5).

For the Fourth of July, Jessica was seen all smiles watching Cash and Honor splash in the surf in Malibu. Cash was seen dangling Honor‘s tiny feet into the waves. Super cute!

10+ pictures inside of Jinky’s jolly Honor Warren and her proud parents…

honor warren jinkys cafe 01
honor warren jinkys cafe 02
honor warren jinkys cafe 03
honor warren jinkys cafe 04
honor warren jinkys cafe 05
honor warren jinkys cafe 06
honor warren jinkys cafe 07
honor warren jinkys cafe 08
honor warren jinkys cafe 09
honor warren jinkys cafe 10
honor warren jinkys cafe 11
honor warren jinkys cafe 12

Dog the Bunny hunter @ 07/06/2009 at 10:52 am

wow jessica is trailer park trashin it with that hair. blah

OMG. She SMILES!! This has got to be a first….

Honor is gorgeous, a real mix of her parents :-)

Honor is growing up and losing her baby chunkiness, she gets cuter each time I see her. And it looks like mom dyed her hair lighter to look like the baby.

Jessica should stop putting ridiculous bows, flowers and headbands in Honor’s hair she is much too young for that.

Awww, so cute!

sweetnessa @ 07/06/2009 at 11:13 am

honor is cute

maryrowery @ 07/06/2009 at 11:22 am

sweet :)

This is going to be a very pretty little girl when she grows up. She looked like her dad for the longest but now she is growing into her own self. I can’t wait to see pictures of her walking and running around. She is adorable with that blond hair.

I’m i the only one that thinks the nose looks weird?

rosa #5, You are ridiculous..

I put bows, and barrettes in all three of my daughters hair, when they were babies. Honor is not too young for that. You mind your own business.

HockeyGurL @ 07/06/2009 at 11:43 am

Honor is a cutie

Now you silly folks can see that Honor does smile.

lol. awwww she’s smiling :). lol #11, tell them to myob. include three snaps in a z formation.

whoa, the kid’s actually smiling. her husband is ugly.

@rosa:

Huh? Little girls should have pretty little bows in their hair. She looks absolutely adorable! Love her pretty little smile.

@mailey:

No he’s not! You want to call someone ‘ugly’, Kate Hudson’s X fits the bill!

a boy with a bow and a dress

@rocky: oh yah, that guy is ugly.. lol

yawn…D lister stroll

Honor is absolutely cute! I loved the pics. She seems so happy and sweetie. And Jessica, well, she is so pretty that I don’t need even to mention it.

Wow, this is the first time I’ve seen that kid smile!
She’s still not a cute baby. She has her dad’s head..

What is it about these people? Do they have their personal pap who takes their picture everyday and has it published here?

Everytime I open this site there is a picture of one of them and their baby.

Is this the only way they can keep in the news?

And I thought TomKat were the ultimate media whores.

Jessica should borrow one of MJ’s kid’s masks and put it on her kid!

irish girl @ 07/06/2009 at 2:04 pm

Is that a smile?… oh… no….. gone.

Cutest I’ve seen Honor look. And yeah, I guess it’s partly that adorable laugh. Babies (well, anyone actually) look SO much better when they’re smiling/laughing.

kid is growing on me…she’s cute..can’t say the same thing about her mom…she’s still a b**ch to me..husband seems a nice guy and must put up a lot with that miserable as a wife. I thought she’s supposed to be filming in Oklahoma city for that stinky movie with Kate Hudson? Did the movie execs finally realized that she can’t act and will be a big flop? ha ha ha or did OK city put a ban on this hag?

Oh she is very cute. I love her smile. She’s adorable. Nothing to say she’s very perfect

silly putty @ 07/06/2009 at 4:08 pm

first time seen honor smile.

has more hair too…..and even with a flower in her head…she is still not a very attractive baby. Takes after her father.

Jessica probably puts stuff in her hair so that people don’t mistake her for a boy,

Anakin @ 07/06/2009 at 1:55 pm

Jessica should borrow one of MJ’s kid’s masks and put it on her kid!

omg! YOU ARE HILARIOUS !!!!! i just fell off my chair, laughing!!!! LMAO!

it’s i have no career alba =D
it’s honor gerring the attention not jessica =p
she has totally fallen for me, she’ so irrelevant i dont like her

Wow…. Jess and Honor are GORGEOUS!!!

omg she is soo cute! that smile is gorgeous

youallneedjesus @ 07/06/2009 at 6:01 pm

This child has an unusually large head, there’s nothing remotely cute about her.

What a beautiful family! Honor is one of the cutest Hollywood babies. I love that she always has a flower or bow in her hair. Now will you all shut up about how she never smiles?!

so, honor ir turning into a blonde baby now?

Aww Honor is such a cutie patootie just like her mom. What a lovely little family.

It won’t be long now til this kid starts shaving

sorry but even when alba’s kid smiles she is not cute and that is being nice!