Jennifer Aniston Handcuffs Gerard Butler

Jennifer Aniston Handcuffs Gerard Butler

Jennifer Aniston hangs her handcuffed hand out of an Oldsmobile Delta 88 car while costar Gerard Butler is in the driver’s seat on the set of their new movie Bounty in Far Rockaway, NY on Monday morning (July 6).

Can’t wait to see this scene! Does she cuff Gerry? Does Gerry cuff Jen?

Over the weekend, Gerry celebrated Independence Day at the annual ‘Shark Attack Sounds’ party on at the Montauk Yacht Club. The event was held in the courtyard of the historic Ziegfeld Estates and started off with a pre-BBQ soccer game. While the boys kept their eyes on the ball, the ladies had their eyes on a particular player – Gerry! He managed to keep his focus on the game before retreating to the BBQ for burgers and Milagro Margaritas.

jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 01
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 02
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 03
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 04
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 05
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 06
jennifer aniston handcuffs gerard butler 07

Getty
  • Lisa Kudrow completed her jury duty in one day- TMZ
  • Watch the new music video for Hunter Hayes' song "Tattoo"- Just Jared Jr
  • Read a recap for the latest episode of Masters of Sex- Lainey Gossip

Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 » Show All
Not impressed by JA @ 07/06/2009 at 12:59 pm

lol

Jeesh .. lame movie, lame actress, so boring.

I THINK SHE LOOKS BEAUTIFUL. CONGRATS, JEN!

Hasn’t she tortured Gerard and Bradley enough with her childish attention getting ways.

You go Jen lololo This movie seems like a lot of fun can’t wait to see it .
Not saying they should date (he is too much of a player ) but they look sooooooooooo good together .

This woman should get a life and stop copying everything Angie does. Gosh! it is annoying. Stalking Angie and her every move is not going to win her an Oscar and she is delusional if she thinks so. She is boring and no amount of copycat behaviour can change her boring personality.

What the heck has she done to her lips???

Watching a Jennifer Aniston movie shooting is like watching her in real life, she looks the same, same mannerisms, (she can’t act without touching her hair, the same thing she does in interviews). Good job she’s 40+, which is practically death for an actress in Hollywood, so the public won’t have to watch her try to act in these lame romcom movies for much longer/ Because it’s painful to see how much she desperately wants a big movie career, yet she does not have the chops for it, her roles could be played by anybody and she does not have the “it” factor.

yes, indeedio @ 07/06/2009 at 1:19 pm

I handcuffed him to my radiator, last night, and pulverized his co-ck.

jillywilly_bean @ 07/06/2009 at 1:20 pm

aaaand just how exactly is she copying Angie?

newport beach, 92660 @ 07/06/2009 at 1:21 pm

jared , i’ve been coming on this website for… two years now . and i gotta say, its pretty darn amazing. The stories are always accurate, the comments are ( usually ) nice. And i love it how you never judge any celebrity , ( except maybe heidi , but who can really blame you ? ) so kudos , and keep up the great work . I honeslty check it everyday.

- NOW , whens this movie coming out ?

> audrey ♥ (:

Gerard always looks like he’s in need of a hosedown, like he could use a good bath because he slept in last night’s clothes, yuck.

Jennifer needs to stop with the injected fish-lips. She looks ridiculous when she purses them, thinks it’s sexy, but just makes her look silly (and how embarrasing for her, makes it look like she’s copying someone…but that someone is au natural).

Well, we now know what Jennifer did this past 4th of July weekend, she went and got herself .a big o’le shot of something in her lips. Makes her look weird, she looks like a blow up doll in these pics.

Hera we go again with this

I agree with #6: They do look good together.

jARED, you are amazing!!! Thank you for giving us Gerard!!!! You know how to give us the best pictures!!! I cannot wait to see TUT, G, and now TB…I think it’s going to be wonderful!!!! Just the pix of Gerard running fast and knocking people over, of running fast and punching fat men in his way, and running fast and kissing fat women to hide his identity…It’ll be a blast!!!! I’ve read that this movie will have GB and Aniston in every scene!!! More Gerry will make the movie a success…In “Nim” and in “P.S” he wasn’t in those enough…this one will be wonderful!!! Thank you so much!

Ooops i did not get to finish my comment. I am going to barf, when is this woman (THE STALKERE COPYCAT) going to go away. Who is she tryng to fool. I’ll bet that not even her JENHEGS like her anymore. I would be so embarrassed to be a fan of this UGLY PATHETIC WHINER OF WOMAN.

Isn’t the lady with the sunglasses on the same one in the leopard coat outside the Waverly a couple of years ago. It was posted somewhere that she is with G’s managment team.

irish girl @ 07/06/2009 at 2:02 pm

@bandit: I would put Gerard, me, and a hosedown together, but with a very different result. ;)

yes, indeedio @ 07/06/2009 at 2:09 pm

@irish girl: he is mine, biitch. hands off! I will shank you if I have to

Boring! she should stop acting for a lil while then she’d get back to reality

MJ_25.6.2009@hotmail.fr

First of all thanks Jared finally posting Jennifer.. Your the best my friend…

I can’t wait to see this movie.. I love Jens messy hair messy hair is so sexy. What a beautiful talented woman.. Gerard your looking great in these shots also..
All these people on here with there hate and stupid comments there addicted to you Jen ..,. I think they’re really starting to love you girl..I’ve never seen so many people that claim to hate you “LIVE HERE”..LOL

Dear sweet Jade